Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

RIP Feloreena. :< but that is confusing only 1 person died.

Perhaps doctors coincidentally chose to protect people that were targeted?

Probably. We're looking at 3 KP, so two protections.

But yeah RIP Fel. Strong player so I'm not entirely surprised they died but still. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe Tina's using a point system like in HP mafia, I doubt that only one kill would succeed with the normal kp formula
Maybe, first post doesn't list how KP is done. :/

Hmm That's an interesting choice of kills. I'll be on again with my computer to post my thoughts.

Aw, by Fel.

I didn't die night zero, yay! My only thought at the moment is that mafia probably thought that this would be a stab in the dark and that the best thing to do at the moment is take down people they might have perceived as a threat. There might have been more deaths but it's possible that doctors worked their magic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

bye*

Did you go and half jinx it? :(

RIP Fel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not 100% sure, but my guess is that it was a random kill. Especially after nothing to go off during night 0.

I was wondering whether anyone had a vendetta that's all ^.^ it could well be a random kill but it would be a lead!

Also, two protections is a rare event, so another thought that races across my mind is that mafia went after people that the doctors/jack of all trades expected. And this is probably one of the stronger players in the game. Somebody like Karla was probably targeted if they weren't maf, and would also be a popular protection choice given they haven't played in a while yet are known to be one of the stronger players on this list. There are a good number of oldies that are new to me, so this is something people with lots of mafia history on TBT should look into. Then again, no matter how much you look into things, it could be more random than you think. Not meaning to cause too much doubt by saying that though.

Also, two protections is a rare event, so another thought that races across my mind is that mafia went after people that the doctors/jack of all trades expected. And this is probably one of the stronger players in the game. Somebody like Karla was probably targeted if they weren't maf, and would also be a popular protection choice given they haven't played in a while yet are known to be one of the stronger players on this list. There are a good number of oldies that are new to me, so this is something people with lots of mafia history on TBT should look into. Then again, no matter how much you look into things, it could be more random than you think. Not meaning to cause too much doubt by saying that though.
Maybe maf was blocked?

Rest in peace, dearest Feloreena. :(

Despite losing a great asset and strong player, the night turned out somewhat decently for us - Only one kill was successfully made and that makes me think that Doctors healed the right people and that Roleblockers selected the correct targets. This information could be incredibly helpful to figuring out who's the good guys and who's the bad guys - And add on top of that any inspections made by investigation roles and we might be off to a semi-decent start with a little bit of luck. The difficulty is forwarding and collecting this information into the thread in a safe manner since communication cannot take place in PMs.

One more thing:
Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.
The way this was worded strongly makes me believe that there is a third party killing role amongst us somewhere, and it was discussed on Night Zero that a Serial Killer is quite likely to be in play. However, with only one kill taking place, it's also very possible it's some kind of Arsonist role instead.

Judging by the fact that this is a ship and Tina seems to like using the role in Nub games, it would not surprise me if we had a Jailkeeper/Brig role

Despite losing a great asset and strong player, the night turned out somewhat decently for us - Only one kill was successfully made and that makes me think that Doctors healed the right people and thatRoleblockers selected the correct targets. This information could be incredibly helpful to figuring out who's the good guys and who's the bad guys - And add on top of that any inspections made by investigation roles and we might be off to a semi-decent start with a little bit of luck. The difficulty is forwarding and collecting this information into the thread in a safe manner since communication cannot take place in PMs.

One more thing:

The way this was worded strongly makes me believe that there is a third party killing role amongst us somewhere, and it was discussed on Night Zero that a Serial Killer is quite likely to be in play. However, with only one kill taking place, it's also very possible it's some kind of Arsonist role instead.

One quick thought: How do we know there's town aligned roleblockers, though?

Despite losing a great asset and strong player, the night turned out somewhat decently for us - Only one kill was successfully made and that makes me think that Doctors healed the right people and that Roleblockers selected the correct targets. This information could be incredibly helpful to figuring out who's the good guys and who's the bad guys - And add on top of that any inspections made by investigation roles and we might be off to a semi-decent start with a little bit of luck. The difficulty is forwarding and collecting this information into the thread in a safe manner since communication cannot take place in PMs.

One more thing:

Why arsonist?

why r u asking me this i don't know?? didn't dolby shoot night 0 in bird mafia II

Because you asked the question... And these vigs are probably not infinite shot vigs.

Back