• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

i think i'll be voting for kawaii. as mia said, they have been called out numerous times, and their post count is a total of 2, {not counting the sign-up post.} all being one-liners.
In gonna change my vote because I thought we vote for who we want to stay but I checked the rules and its opposite
Are we supposed to post here too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

* they've

Whaaat?? This makes 0 sense to me, anyone can be maf just because they're inactive doesn't mean anything. It sounds like you're covering for them tbh
I meant that, since there are a few inactive players, we shouldn't focus on whether or not they're skum since they'll probably be modkilled soon if they're inactive for long enough. Since they haven't posted much (or anything, in some cases), there isn't much to go on so we should focus on reading active players.

I meant that, since there are a few inactive players, we shouldn't focus on whether or not they're skum since they'll probably be modkilled soon if they're inactive for long enough. Since they haven't posted much (or anything, in some cases), there isn't much to go on so we should focus on reading active players.

this kinda sounds like your trying to drive off attention of the inactive players..anyways..
inactive can mean quiet aswell, so we shouldn't drive our attention of quiet players. {unless they are like crazy-gamer...that's a different story.} but we should focus on everyone, we can't let the 'inactive' players slip under the shadows just because they can be 'modkilled'.

but yeah, i agree with the active players thing though. but sometimes they are harder to analyze / read.

DAq11rY.gif

sugarrushmafianight2_zps7f786fa4.png

The townspeople were put off by skaro, accusing them of pushing the jawbreaker that killed their fellow citizens. Without hesitation, they sacrifice skaro to the Nesquik Sand.

skaro the Sugar Rush Citizen became the second victim of the Nesquik Sand.
Cherry-Blossoms aka. Candlehead (Doctor) was modkilled for inactivity.
Kawaii Cupcakes the Sugar Rush Citizen was modkilled for inactivity.

You have until the end of Night 2 to submit any actions.

Night 2 will end 12am BST on Saturday 6th September (7pm EDT Friday 5th September). Please submit actions to both myself (Tina) and Justin to make sure they are counted.

jambouree, even though you didn't vote you've been actively posting. You're excuse this one time.

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH, WHY SIGN UP IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY PEOPLE.
/insert gamora's sig. pic here

Okay how bad is it that we just lost the doctor :|

I didn't really know who to vote for so I just voted or Skaro since they could have been trying to stay off the radar. Guess not, though. .-.

Okay how bad is it that we just lost the doctor :|

I didn't really know who to vote for so I just voted or Skaro since they could have been trying to stay off the radar. Guess not, though. .-.

Why do you always coincidentally pop up when day/night ends?

oh crap i'm so sorry i didn't vote! (school's taken a lot out of me i guess)

so there are 14 left, 10 of which are town/SK (we came to the conclusion that there was a SK, right?).

Because stuff happens at the end of the day/night cycle? This game isn't super active so I'm mostly just reading posts and posting whenever something interesting happens.

Because stuff happens at the end of the day/night cycle? This game isn't super active so I'm mostly just reading posts and posting whenever something interesting happens.

Then maybe you should actually contribute vs. just lurk and not say anything.

welp gg rip
no more doctor ;___;

I'd like to know why ZigZag991 and dalandanator voted for skaro. You guys didn't give a reason or a good reason and dal doesn't even post anymore. dal if you're really town, why would you give
up so easily? Contributing to the discussion (which we don't really have but that's bc so many people don't talk) in a helpful manner, makes you less sus than just staying quiet.. Zigzag, you don't post much & Mia (I hope I can call you Mia :<) is right in saying that asking questions and stuff is better than just staying quiet and lurking. Kinda makes me
think you're sus for using that excuse to try and blend in. Just some things on my mind.

Back