Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

It's fine to vote for me I guess... My role isn't that important anyway.

True, but there are people here who are experienced.
And I still don't know what makes you suspicious about me saying that no one would know that I'm not mafia besides the mafia people themselves?

This is my last post to defend myself. Not like people would believe me.

And I still don't know what makes you suspicious about me saying that no one would know that I'm not mafia besides the mafia people themselves?

you sound like scum giving up. If you are actually town defend yourself to the end, plus, you don't even have 1 vote on yourself. I think your overreacting.

you sound like scum giving up. If you are actually town defend yourself to the end, plus, you don't even have 1 vote on yourself. I think your overreacting.

There's nothing to defend myself on since I don't understand why they're suspecting me.
& that's probably better than voting off someone with a more helpful role.
I might be. I'll admit that I'm the kind of person who overthinks everything.

After night 1 we only had one death which probably was from the mafia. Our vig and the sk must be one of the inactives

Sorry, was at work all day and didn't have time for mafia ~

If we take a look at Axeler's long post (here). They were obviously suspicious of alise, oldladycat, danielkang2, and dalandanator. (more dalandanator than the rest)

1. dalandanator is scum and wanted to play the "too obvious to kill Axeler, they will assume i'm town"
2. mafia is trying to frame dalandanator because axeler voted for them + brought up a case against them

I don't know, but I'm probably going to vote for oldladycat - just because of this comment:

Why would you say that???????
----
I don't think there is an SK in this game (but then again they could be with-holding their kills/forgot since Tina/Justin did state they didn't get many actions sent in so late in the game). Mafia probably has 1 kp and then 1 for SK = 2 kills at night and this isn't including our vig. shot if we have one, so technically there could be 3 deaths at night.

or maybe the vig didn't shoot?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's nothing to defend myself on since I don't understand why they're suspecting me.
& that's probably better than voting off someone with a more helpful role.
I might be. I'll admit that I'm the kind of person who overthinks everything.

if your town, you're not doing a good job.

a tip for the future: defend yourself no matter what. even if your a simple townie you don't give up, because it just makes us mislynch even more and let scum win.

After night 1 we only had one death which probably was from the mafia. Our vig and the sk must be one of the inactives
Maybe but I wouldn't be surprised if the vig is an active player and just chose not to shoot because there wasn't really much to go off of.

Maybe but I wouldn't be surprised if the vig is an active player and just chose not to shoot because there wasn't really much to go off of.
yeah. The vig might even be like 2 shots so You can't make examples based of day1.

I'm not gonna be as active due to school starting and stuffs so I'll just post my thoughts on who to lynch and other good stuffs :)

Kawaii-Cupcakes

She only posted twice but they're pretty strange.
Are we supposed to post here too?
Where was she posting in the first place? She could have been talking about the voting thread/coach chat/mason pair chat but IMO it sounds like she was talking about scum chat.

##VOTE:dalandator
##unvote

##vote: ryan88

In gonna change my vote because I thought we vote for who we want to stay but I checked the rules and its opposite
She never explained why she wanted to keep dal, they CAN be the mason duo or they're scum buddies. I think it would be fair to assume that if kawaii flips scum, dal is scum as well.

in-a-pickle

He hasn't posted much so it's kinda hard to get a good read on him.

Crystal

She's been extremely lazy tbh, most of her posts are one liners/correcting people, not contributing to anything. It's hard to get a good read on her though because she's only been scum once in an official game.
lets lynch elise :lemon:
joke post
Let's rl!
joke post (right???)
its impossible for no lynch.... read the op pls
repeating herself
Its imposible to no lynch.
repeating herself
pointing out the obvious
Its plurality.
pointing out the obvious
yes. I still cry at portal maf.
useless
It's not Pickles first time playing, Axler.
this post right here, we were discussing something p big yet she chooses not to contribute to it instead she just wants to point out the obvious again. I had to ask her on what she thought about this and she talks about how he's on invisible mode which wasn't the most important matter at hand.
To me, being on invisble mode isn't very scummy. I also dont think Shark would have come up with this well thought plan. So, In my opinioN I dont think it should be used as evIdence. And I use it to stop getting annoying vms from mahou <3
Now let's compare her playstyles townie vs scum.
Tbh, in-a-pickle has been giving me some scummy vibes.
Here he says this. Like they are scum buddies or something.

I don't know if they're joking or not, but it would more benificial to town to lynch an inactive since they're litterally not doing anything
Well, Murray, did say that we could lynch him for town's benefit. I guess we could lynch him and if he flips red, I'll be mostly looking at Aerious. Tbh, I think Murray is a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if he does flip scum, good job Aerious
Like most games, I suggest we lynch an in-active.
I suggest we lynch Aerious/Moron. Those two were pushing the most for Murray's lynch yesterday.
Hmm pointing fingers instead of a real defence, seems very scummy to me.

Anyways, but in a way, I think someone could be framing moron/aerious now. And I believe there is no Sk, since there would probably be 2 kills at night.
Yeah, unless Sk is withholding Kills for to confuse us townies.
well that's how you play the game, you don't sit around waiting for nothing.
I don't know what that means but it sounds bad. And that was probably on everyone's mind. And you never actually know. Maybe it was scum's idea to use reverse-reverse psychology.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I don;t know what pre-meditated means but that sounds bad. Aerious and Moron being sus was probably on everyone's mind. Plus you never know.
How? that quote doesn't assure anything.
I guess shinkuzame is a good lynch target sin e they din't really say anything and sit back and relax.
I migh die tonight or get lynched in the day because I'll be gone all day but these ae the people I find suspicious. in a pickle, Moron, Aerious, and epona. I'm sure 1/4 of them are scum,
I'm leaving for 4th of July too. If you guys lynch me I really wouldn't care but when I flip townie, make sure to watch the people who we're defending Crazy-Gamer, and the people trying to lynch me. Tbh, I have a hunch that Callaway is scum.
Like most have said Jellofish has been blending in and bit really contributing. I'll be voting for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They've also don't really vote a just put a "placeholder".
Since we have no suspicons so far, I say we do a no lynch.
K, I am here. Still I think we should do no lynch, but if more evidence pops up, we should lynch that person. So far my suspicons are Kyubuy and Staticistic.
Who do you guys think is the most suspicious? Maybe Abby can inspect that person and tell the news they got to us? Idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja'd
This was the first thing I said.....
I agree with most if you. If I were the vig, I'd shoot Kyuby, last game he was scum and inactive so, yeah.
I'm going to have to vote for Staticistic.
Ive noticed them agree with each other a lot. Maybe they're Masons?
yah, you bring up a good point.
No, he's only played in Person of Interest [scum] and Birds [blue role]. I dont think I've ever seen him in irc.
Long post coming soon, maybe in an hour or something.

But for now we have 3?, main suspects. Purpl, Kyuby and Static.
We could lynch one and inspect the other at night. And. I do thing Static's personality has been influencing her posting style:)
S**t, I forgot about that. Well, there goes my plan.
Kyuby- a person who posts the bare minimum but still has good posts. I don't necessarily think he should be lynched for that.

Beardo- A newbie. My eyebrows went up when they said they were to lazy to read things and almost automatically have a suspicion on Static.

staticistic1114- a player that gets their personality mixed with the game. I guess, I'll let the off topic-ness go, but voting for a person with no reason or evidence beside, their avatar?, that really suspicious to me?

Purplpanda- Usaually more vocal but he seems quiter since it is a no pm game. But, I guess personal stuff was happening in you're life.

Qwerty111- An inactive that I'd like to hear more from.
Personally, I want to know why she just randomly voted for me.
Technically I didn't bandwagon since I brought up the no lynch. But after many people saying how good a lynch would be, I changed my mind.
Pleasure Cruise, Person of Interest, This one is for the birds; more recently. But most of the ones on the first page.
But what if you were Scum and you ordered the Framer to frame you so you seem innocent? I just don't trust this plan...
Id like to hear Okasans idea of the plan. Okasan makes some really good points about things.
But how can you prove/assure it? It can't just take your word for it...
heres why I voted for you. I was gonna respond to it but real life came up.
But, I don't think that's really worth a lynch vote. It's day 2 and one of our best players has died, it's a total dead end. And I don't think she was dodging evidence more like showing how there are other players who hasn't really contributed anything.
No one since we don't have the proper evidence but maybe some more thing will be found out later today.
From re-reading the op it does seem weird that Kyuby roleclaimed a role that shows up as mafia. There's a chance no one spoke up because no one playing has that role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You, would just vig shoot? I don't know if I read this right. But in another quote you say you have no abilities....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, I found it. And here they are saying that they have no abilities.

Hmm I don't really want to push to hard to vote for either cause I'm afraid they'll be town. How much time is left to vote?
I'm gonna vote for Beardo. She always seems to be bandwagoning more than gnoixiam. She always does what Farobi does with know word. They say that they don't want to post their ideas because someone else had. It's still good to post anyways.
^ Yeah. I think either someone is afraid to roleclaimed Jay Leno or there is no Jay Leno.
Let's just hope Kyuby isn't a townie.
Hmm I torn if I should change my vote or not. Though I have been suspicious of Kyuby since Day 1.
I never said no lynch. I said we should wait until more evidence comes up.
But like you said up their in your long post is that I'm a go with the flow type of person. Then the thing with Gnoxiam happened. Lynch her for "bandwagoning" This whole game people were bandwagoning and not contributing. Many people, I'm look at you, Beardo have contributed less than others. Anyways, I was about to vote Gnoxiam but Marii made that post about Kyuby. Check the voting thread please. Notice how NikkiNikki tried to vote no lynch. Even I wanted to, which I did not, I couldn't have voted no lynch. Kill me at night and You'll have a 6:4 ratio.
Nice job guys! We killed scum!
So Firennja? Are you suggesting a Jennwa lynch. I really hope they could be scum though cause if their a townie that makes to ration 6:3, I think.
Did you seriously even read his case? And do you seriously agree with what he said and think his points were valid?

I don't have time to get into ccemuka right now. That will have to wait until tomorrow.
I didnt say that his points were "valid" or that I agreed with him. I read every thing he said and he never mentioned he wanted to lynch you. I just asked his opinion. No need to get overly defensive.[/QUOTE]
I didnt say that his points were "valid" or that I agreed with him. I read every thing he said and he never mentioned he wanted to lynch you. I just asked his opinion. No need to get overly defensive.
Oops I messed up the quote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really just think Fireninja might, be the serial killer. I'll make a case later cause I'm tired.[/QUOTE]
Here he is against no lynch. Most of us are newbies and didn;t quite understand why you should do a no lynch. But its day one and he's an "experienced" player, so he knows how things go. I'll let it slide.

Now, he wants to lynch Static.

And here Purpl. This is probably the most baseless and invalid evidence I've ever seen. And, in a way it seems he tries to divert attetntion trying to talk about how experienced he is, which is irrelevant.

Isn't this something Sk would say? He's just doesn't care and sitting back to watch everyone die.

And here he is against Kyuby. All three people he went against flipped town. And never after their deaths does he say something, it is like he doesnt care.

And here he talks about Beardo. I'd still like to see those cases. But maybe he's stalling, to let Jenwa and others die and make more stupid cases against people until we're all dead.

You guys can all vote for me but I hope you don't take what I say for granted. Right now I'm gonna ##VOTE: FireNinja1

Was that supposed to be a defense? And if you see in the first Beardo case you say; "I was gonna post a case on the same reason, but I rather address this first." And I meant 2 oops.
Guys, I'm just saying: Sk is a common enemy of everyone. Greens, Reds, and Blues. And Sk can kill anyone at night. I'm pleading, please change your vote to Fireninja. And if he flips town, I'll probably just get lynched tommorrow so why not take a chance?
Isn't solid? That's not even a defense. I recommend everyone change their votes to
FireNinja.

- - - Post Merge - - -

K, I'm getting lynched but I suggest the Parity cop
Or vigilante get Fireninja.
As a townie she doesn't contribute at all, most of her posts are basic one liners bleh bleh bleh, her reasoning is also kinda bad tbh. As scum her posts are more well thought out and she's actually trying. Like I said she's acting like her usual townie self, my opinions haven't really changed about her.

Cherry-Blossoms
She hasn't posted enough, theres not a lot to say.

sharkystriker22
Lol,this is my first game and I suck at it and barely know what im doing....xD So don't expect me to be tricky,I didn't make a return post because of that.I did it so I wouldn't be modkilled and I'm trying to be active.
Actually,I was lurking and just not posting,because like I said,this is my first game,and I have no idea what lynching is,or pretty much anything that is going on.Lol.Seriously,what is lynching?I'm such a mafia noob.:<
What's invisible mode and if I used it before signing up how would that help me?I'm confused...Actually I don't visit the Cellar often,just once every few months to see if there are any games with open signups,so then I saw this one and signed up right away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No,I don't think I do?I just put keep me signed in,so it keeps me signed in 24/7.Is that invisable mode?Someone,please explain to me what invisable mode is.
I didn't come up with any plan...I am so lost.
I am?I better change that,honestly I didn't know I was.It says I'm online right now on my screen?Brb,going to go fix that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I couldn't find it.Gosh I'm starting to feel so stupid right now....
Back from school,took forever because after we had to go to three different stores...Hmmm,I don't find anyone suspicious,I'm terrible at finding evidence,especially in this game,lol.I will continue reading through the posts though.
Looking through their posts they seem kinda panicky, and he might be using the newbie tactic to draw attention away from himself, but idk yet.

alise
There may be a jump in activity, because I want to try harder this game. ^_^

She said she wants to try harder this game yet she's done nothing, she said she would contribute after n1 but that hasn't happened yet. Her posts are just like crystals fluff/giving people tips. She's in the irc 24/7 so you think she'd have time to come in here and contribute but bleh nothing, I know she's focusing on sirens mafia more but it'd be nice to see her help out.

Saylor

She's been pretty active with good posts, I'm getting town vibes.

Danielkang2

Sharkystriker: I think he's telling the truth

Alise: She's really reserved and not talking much. It's suspicious. I have a gut instinct that she's mafia too. I wanna see how she responds to this. (hehe)
He voted for alise really early on just because she wasn't active + gut feeling, which is a pretty crap reason for a day 2 vote tbh , but I guess he's still confused. Also what was the point of (hehe), was it like reaction testing or what ??????????

Summer

I don't really know about summer, she's been contributing and hasn't said anything out of the ordinary yet.

Callaway

She hasn't said anything too worthwhile yet so not sure about her.

ZigZag991

He seems to bet set on dal being scum but other than that theres not that much to say :/.

skaro
Like I said before her playstyle in here reminds me of her playstyle as scum in irc maf ya ya.

jamboureeeeeeeee

So i think that it's pretty safe to say that we can rule out inactive players as being mafia (or at least, don't worry about them because they have a good chance of being modkilled). As of now, I don't have much evidence for any of my skum suspicions so I'm going to refrain from posting them for the time being.
Whaaat?? This makes 0 sense to me, anyone can be maf just because they're inactive doesn't mean anything. It sounds like you're covering for them tbh

However, I have strong suspicions that dalandanator is SK, because of their posts earlier in the game. They weren't sure about the number of skum in the first place, which is something that they would know if there were such. This could just have been advice from a coach to pretend not to know, but I think that their confusion seemed genuine. However, even though they didn't know that there were four mafia they were certain that there was a serial killer. It said in the OP that not every role would be used necessarily, so in order for them to know for certain that there's a SK that role must have been assigned to them. Thoughts?
I highly doubt the coach part, I mean it says that coach (x) is not supposed to tell you to do (x)

Replies in bold

OldCatLady

You're giving up too easily, no one has voted for you yet, and every role is important if you put it to good use.
Well whatever... o_o
I still suspect you though, since mafia tend to pick on the slightest things.
Ehh not really, also lol @ that quick revenge vote, you were hesitant when voting for someone last time but when gnox says she wants to vote for you, you quickly place your vote on her just because "mafia tend to pick on the slightest things"

gnoixaim

Idk something about her posts just seem a little.. off, hard to explain.

dalandantotoro

His posts have been very unusual, trying to find the townies, and he's pretty sure that there is an sk.

If you haven't noticed the vig is an x-shot vig which means they have a certain number of shots.

Is there a sk?

Ugh it's so hard to tell because there are so many possibilities.

1. The doctor could have protected the mafia kill/sk kill
2. The sk and mafia kills could have overlapped
3. Mafia might have sent in a kill for the sk, but it didn't work bcus the sk had the two night lives ability.
4. One of them could have been role blocked.
5. Sk could be holding back the kills

Those are all the possibilities off the top of my head, I guess we'll have to wait for the next day post. :/

Tbh I say we lynch kawaii cupcakes, or jam.

I know this post is probably really bad but ?\_(ツ)_/?

1. The doctor could have protected the mafia kill/sk kill
2. The sk and mafia kills could have overlapped
3. Mafia might have sent in a kill for the sk, but it didn't work bcus the sk had the two night lives ability.
4. One of them could have been role blocked.
5. Sk could be holding back the kills

these 2 don't make sense.
i don't think roleblocks work on sk / mafia kills so uh..yeah.
sk would be extremely dumb to hold back kills, so i think these 2 won't be possible / are what least happened.

?\_(ツ)_/?

(i left the smiley because i thought it was cute)
Anyways, please explain why you think I'm acting odd/etc. this is the 2nd time you've said this and I'm just curious.

----
The quiet ones:
Kawaii Cupcakes - 3 posts for the entire game and they've been online all day today *voted Ryan
Cherry-Blossoms - 3 posts for the entire game and they've also been online all day today *didn't vote day 1
sharkystriker22 - Voted for Skaro, hasn't contributed anything. Was probably a bandwagon vote. Talked about invisibility mode, could have talked about that to distract everyone (???) *didn't vote day 1
Zigzag991 - Hasn't contributed much, bandwagon votes. *voted dal day 1
jambouree - 6 posts for the entire game. *voted dal day 1
Danielkang2 - 6 posts the entire game, has been online all day *didn't vote day 1
*I didn't include Callaway because I know thye're busy on a trip and flying and all that.

I'm pretty sure at least 1 of them is mafia. I don't get how users can be online all day and post everywhere, but can't even post a 1 liner in the mafia thread. I know this is a crap post, but the inactivity in this game is unbelievable. As of now, I doubt a mafia member is someone that would avoid voting to get modkilled - so I suggest kawaii, zigzag, or jam for a day 2 lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

again, i fail i didn't bold names T.T

I'll be unvoting skaro. I thought day was ending so I voted on a whim. Although, I find it weird of how those two voted immedianly. I have a few names in my head of who I think is sus.

sorry guys, i'm a little focused on sirens mafia. i miight work on a post later, but be warned, i'm a huge procrastinator.

Yea, I feel awful but school just started and it's kinda weirding me out. blah gross homework.

I just voted for Skaro (sorry Skaro!:( )because I don't find anyone suspicous yet.

I don't think I'll be voting for Kawaii. This isn't evidence at all but I saw them viewing Tina's page. The could be asking a question, or send in mafia kills or actions if blue.

I don't think I'll be voting for Kawaii. This isn't evidence at all but I saw them viewing Tina's page. The could be asking a question, or send in mafia kills or actions if blue.

We've called them out multiple times and they're obviously online and posting elsewhere AND they have time to go Tina's page to ask questions? Isn't that what coaches are for?

I'm gonna vote for Zigzag991 for now, they're busy but when they post they don't contribute much, they bandwagon voted for dalandanator, and they only show up after their name is mentioned.

I think I'm going to be voting for jambouree for now. They don't really contribute to the discussion and they bandwagoned on dal for day one. They haven't posted their opinions/thoughts/suspicions at all, so I feel like they're just trying to blend in or just trying to get by. I could just be overthinking but.. they feel
sus to me.

Back