• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

sugarrush_day2_zpscaad04b4.png

The death of Minty Sakura had helped reassure some of the racers, but others were concerned that they had lost another innocent racer.

The Sugar Rush citizens gather after the racers have long gone to bed. They devise a plan to trap the recolours. However, before they can even begin to execute their plan a wild gobstopper rolls through the crowd, taking out Axeler137.

Axeler137 aka. the Sugar Rush Citizen (Vanilla Townie) was crushed by a gobstopper.
Crazy-Gamer the Sugar Rush Citizen (Vanilla Townie) was modkilled for inactivity.

You have until the end of Day 2 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 2 will end 12am BST on Friday 5th September (7pm EDT Thursday 4th September).

Last edited:
R.I.P. Axel D:

My suspect was initially skaro since they voted for someone without explaining.
But now I'm suspecting them to be vanilla townie... Since they said that they were loosing interest in the game.
If they were townie, they don't have much to do during night.

WHY SO MANY TOWNIES.

I don't know anymore.
At least we don't have any important roles lynched/killed for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kawaii Cupcakes
I'd like to know why you un voted dalandanator to Ryan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On a side note, I think that it'd be useful if we start roleclaiming? If for example if two people claim to be Taffyta Muttonfudge, and one of them gets killed, we can see who was lying and lynch them.

I guess it won't work if there are more than one person with the same role though.... :/
But I doubt that there are like two doctors?

RIP Axeler. :(

They mentioned somewhere that they'd like to hear about my suspicions but I never got around to doing that cause tbh I mildly suspect a lot of players, seeing as how many are inactive, but I'll do that now.

dalandanator: I think they're trying sorta hard to push the fact that they're town, and they're very quick to accuse others of being scum, especially when the spotlight is put on them. I didn't think that was enough for me to vote for them, considering they were contributing more than ryan88, but I still find them sus.
in-a-pickle and sharkystriker22: Neither of them have posted much so I don't have a lot to go off of but I thought it was weird how their first posts were both at the same time, after ryan88 was lynched. I'd like to hear more from them though.
Zigzag991: Says this is their first mafia game and that they don't know what to look for when looking for scum, but I see them viewing the thread often and only posting when called out. I understand being confused but their behavior is strange to me.
Kawaii Cupcakes: Voted for dalandanator and then ryan88 without any reasoning for either.
Callaway: I'm not really suspicious of you but you haven't posted much and you've made some good points in the little you have posted, so I'd like to hear more of your thoughts. I understand you're busy traveling though.

just got out from classes for the day whoo
RIP Axeler ): You had a lot of helpful insight.
I feel like scum took out axeler because he was getting too close for comfort to finding out who scum is ?
In that case, he made the biggest case against dalandanator sooo.. that makes me a little sus of them since scum would want to take out the people who would be the best at revealing their scum role. I hope that sentence makes sense. @___@
dalandanator and/or anyone else who he suspected of being scum are the people I'm a little cautious of at the moment.

I'm really just checking in just to see what's going on, again, I'm not really good at the whole looking for scum scene so I'm mainly going to stay silent unless something important comes up, I find reasons to be highly suspicious of someone, or, like you've stated, I need to respond to give the reasonings of my behavior.

I'm really just checking in just to see what's going on, again, I'm not really good at the whole looking for scum scene so I'm mainly going to stay silent unless something important comes up, I find reasons to be highly suspicious of someone, or, like you've stated, I need to respond to give the reasonings of my behavior.
As for where you stand right now, do you still find dalandanator suspicious?

Somewhat. I mainly wanted to keep an eye out on him due to the fact that he'd been pushing the fact that he's townie, but I think we should look for more evidence first before we start sending out accusations and voting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh, I also have a question. Shouldn't the day end Thursday at 7PM EST? If it ended tomorrow it'd be only 24 hours.

RIP Axeler ;*(

I'm on my phone, but if dal was mafia - it'd be too obvious to kill off axeler. It seems like mafia is trying to frame dal or whoever axeler had high suspicions on, but axeler had a long and informative post..... so they obvious got something correct in their post. (this post here here) <omfg, it's so hard to link posts on my phone. took forever>

- - - Post Merge - - -

And please refrain from roleclaiming, mafia will just use that info to find who the blues are.

Uh, I also have a question. Shouldn't the day end Thursday at 7PM EST? If it ended tomorrow it'd be only 24 hours.

It does. I keep getting confused because it ends on exactly midnight my time.

Timer in main post will always be correct.

Last edited:
Rip Axler

Their Death can mean 1 of 2 things.

1. I find Axler a very good player. Maybe mafia got rattled and decided to kill him. So I'll be looking at who he suspected.
2 It is a frame, on the people he suspected, so I'll be looking at who he did not suspect and form my suspicion there.

I'd like to hear everyone thoughts on this.

Rip Axler

Their Death can mean 1 of 2 things.

1. I find Axler a very good player. Maybe mafia got rattled and decided to kill him. So I'll be looking at who he suspected.
2 It is a frame, on the people he suspected, so I'll be looking at who he did not suspect and form my suspicion there.

I'd like to hear everyone thoughts on this.

You literally just repeated gnoixaim, but ok.

I'm currently working on p big post right now, I might not be able to get it up by today since I have to go to bed soon (schools starting) so if I can't get it up today I'll have it up by tomorrow. :^)

Back from school,took forever because after we had to go to three different stores...Hmmm,I don't find anyone suspicious,I'm terrible at finding evidence,especially in this game,lol.I will continue reading through the posts though.

Axler stated his suspicions for everyone in that post, so it's probably not that helpful to find who he was suspicious of (or not suspicious of) from that post since he said something about everyone.

Back