• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

Is a suit.

but why do they have one just laying around

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do believe its a rotten bonnie suit. I do believe its phone guy stuffed in it, he got killed at some point so. Im sure phone guy is not just... a guy just like that. He plays a big part.
I agree. I wonder if the puppet will play a role.

But, remember how in the FNAF3 trailer we see the Animatronic twitching in a sitting position?
Now, if you watched the FNAF2 trailer, then Withered Bonnie was also sitting in a similar position...
2s6lkcg.jpg

^ Here's a reference ^
Although, the head's shape in the FNAF3 trailer looks more...circular and smaller compared to Withered Bonnie that looks a bit more egg-shaped. Maybe the Animatronic/someone else (Purple Guy?) took another Animatronic's head piece and stuck it on?

And by the way, the 'Golden' Animatronic that's in the FNAF3 trailer looks different to the Animatronic in the picture trailer with the message "I am still here".

it has been said that that "thing" it was made from the toy scrap parts... but idk

I think that this horror atraction has the older animatronics as decoration, because the pizzeria closed (RECYCLING IS GOOD). Oh, yes.

"I want to take a second to debunk a rumor that the game will be released on February 5th, however. ;) Although I've made a lot of progress on the game, there is still a LOT of work to be done. I'm working hard to make a great game for all of you so try to be patient."

Scott doesn't says that the game won't be released February 5th, he says that is still a lot of work to be done, but maybe he's going to surprise us.

while I really liked what the trailer offered, I was bummed by the idea of making the pizzeria a horror attraction like seriously? I just hope it would deliver like the previous installments

while I really liked what the trailer offered, I was bummed by the idea of making the pizzeria a horror attraction like seriously? I just hope it would deliver like the previous installments

I'm actually really excited for it being in a more horror-like setting. After all, if it is ZomBon, it'd make a lot of sense. Considering how Scott has said a lot how Bonnie scared him the most and said he had nightmares.

FNAF is so overrated. There are better horror games out there. And why are there so many? It's not even cool anymore.

I love FNAF for the story, it's a great story and It's one of the best stories I've ever seen in games.

Five nights at freddys isnt really scary, no. But I love the concept. I love horror game and Ive played games that scares me more than this. And no, its not Amnesia or slender, they arent scary either (not as scary as people says it is). I can say the the first 3 nights are making me nervous and stuff. But after that, you are USED to what things are and going to happen. It become stressy instead, but which I like it as a game. I do not say Five night of freddys is the scarriest, no no. Somehow I haven't faced the scarriest game yet. Sure, I played many horror games, but nothing has gaved me this creep that makes me wanna hide and refuse to play.
Yeah, we cannot compare FNAF with things like Pokemon or final fantasy. Those games are huge. But we can compare like... Slender? right? I do tell that comparing is slender lame. But thats me, maybe I am not scared of faceless tux guys. But also the animatronics aren't really scary, but I love the idea to make something so "friendly" to something scary. But still, not scary enough. Im here because I love the concept!

*kicks Balloon Boy into Oblivion*
Night 2. I was doing alright... but IT came. I had no idea how to escape from the creepy little boy. I lost the powers I thought I had. Weak and defenseless, Crash Bandicoot came and ended my miserable life.

Back