Five Nights at Freddy's

I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT A TRAILER.

The first trailer was like four weeks ago, two weeks ago the one of the boxes and the third and trailer... NOW. Maybe it's true and the 2nd of February we have FNAF 3 Unafortunately, it's another prequel bc foxy is in the box ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, it's a sequel.

I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT A TRAILER.

The first trailer was like four weeks ago, two weeks ago the one of the boxes and the third and trailer... NOW. Maybe it's true and the 2nd of February we have FNAF 3 Unafortunately, it's another prequel bc foxy is in the box ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, it's a sequel.

I wonder if it's at the original restaurant or the one featured in the last two games. Because I know there's one other establishment talked about that we haven't seen yet. But, that still doesn't explain Golden/Shadow Bonnie. God, I'm so happy about the trailer, but now I need more. :( It's sad how excited I get about this series, lol. I can't wait for the fandom to start with the theories.

What I hate is that this will be the last game. I don't like this. WHY ;-;

I hate it too. :/ I guess because he doesn't wanna beat a horse with a stick too much now, especially considering how many fanmade games were made after he released the second one. The games are still pretty creepy, despite the mechanics and it just being jumpscares; the atmosphere and "lore" helps a lot. I know a lot of people are tired of the series though and maybe he doesn't want to keep milking it? I don't know.

image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 33
I feel my kokoro has a blank space, but I'm not like taylor swift and I can't write a name of another saga so I will miss fnaf a lot, at least the fandom... I have a folder with +80 renders fanart of Fnaf. I'm a bit obsessed, BUT I DON'T WANT TO END WITH FNAF ;-;

I feel my kokoro has a blank space, but I'm not like taylor swift and I can't write a name of another saga so I will miss fnaf a lot, at least the fandom... I have a folder with +80 renders fanart of Fnaf. I'm a bit obsessed, BUT I DON'T WANT TO END WITH FNAF ;-;

The fandom will keep it up. :)
And trust me, you're not alone in the obsession department. I have drawn far too many renditions of the animatronics and even a little Chica dress for my mayor to wear, lol. And there's tons of people still running with the idea.

This game looks really beautiful so far. I do think this will be a good ending as well. We have been questioning who this golden thing is. We probly will know about who this purple guy is as well. I am honestly extreeeaaamly excited for this!

I'm glad this is the last one, do we really need FNAF to do the whole Call Of Duty route?

Give the guy a break will you?

but what happens with chica? Everyone is with freddy or bonnie but Chica is also of the gang ;-;

I'm glad this is the last one, do we really need FNAF to do the whole Call Of Duty route?

Give the guy a break will you?

I agree. I mean, he's been pumping them out like crazy to keep up with our demand.
But like I mentioned earlier, he probably doesn't want to keep milking this.
I think it's good this way; we don't want it too drawn out because it might get forced and dumb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but what happens with chica? Everyone is with freddy or bonnie but Chica is also of the gang ;-;

Maybe we'll get more Chica when we get more teasers?
She used to creep me out the most. But I think Bonnie took her place after the last one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game looks really beautiful so far. I do think this will be a good ending as well. We have been questioning who this golden thing is. We probly will know about who this purple guy is as well. I am honestly extreeeaaamly excited for this!

YES! It looks wonderful! I can't wait to see everything in action.
He's definitely going to end this with a gorgeous game and hopefully, we get to know more about purple guy.

Kinda late but, I can't wait for number 3 to come out. Sadly, I use a mac and since FNaF isn't supported on mac, I just play on my phone lol.

But, from the most recent picture I've seen (the one with all the toy animatronics in the box and the thing to the side), I think that's golden Freddy. Because from the first picture, it looked almost the same except...zoomed in. I really can't wait to see what's coming. However, I feel as if the game has lost its "scary" and people just wanna know about the story and what happens next. Personally, I like the story, but FNaF2 just wasn't as scary or hard as the first game.

And on a side note, Bonnie will always be the scariest in my opinion, followed by Balloon Boy and then Chica.

Bill-Hader-Spits-Drink-at-Kristen-Wiig-SNL.gif

THIS IS GONNA BE THE LAST GAME??? HOW DO YOU KNOW???

^This. How do you know if it's the last game? What am I missing out on? or horrible misread^
I assumed it was going to be the last game with the "Only one left" message, until the "only one Animatronic left" in the FNAF3 trailer showed up and threw me off track.

Although, doesn't it get a bit repetitive after a couple of sequels? (or 'sequel prequel, in FNAF2's case, haha).

29xzxbl.jpg
30xd085.jpg
^The long stretched out mirror/window thing...is it in front of you as a window, or is it a mirror behind you? If it's a mirror, then why can't you see yourself? It makes more sense to be a window, seeing the placement and if you look at the monitor, you can see the layout of the building and there is a long hallway room in front of your office
97p9oi.jpg
ncf91d.jpg
2j33yxh.jpg
2aetu1.jpg
^I am just really REALLY curious about this one. What is the thing where I pointed the arrow at?! Is it like a poster, or is the Animatronic hiding up there because that is 2spooks4me
30xd085.jpg

I realised that in the last picture, the thing to the left isn't the Marionette. It's a weird, worn down version of Freddy.

Last edited:
Back