Five Nights at Freddy's

And when it's brightened...
oub0n5.jpg

This will probably correspond to this (the ventilation)
637x358.resizedimage

Also, there's this
316qnie.jpg

Maybe this time you can crawl trough the ventilation? lol

Gosh, I can't wait. Maybe it releases the game next week

[crickets chirping]

there is nothing to compare

==

is 3 supposed to come out in a while or what

if you don't like fnaf then why are you here? i understand your giving you opinion and i respect that but there is no need to be rude or fight with others and say "oh this is better" or "no that theory is so wrong"

if you don't like fnaf then why are you here? i understand your giving you opinion and i respect that but there is no need to be rude or fight with others and say "oh this is better" or "no that theory is so wrong"

i like fnaf, just not the fandom.

Am I the only one who thinks it might be released on Friday the 13th? :eek:

FNAF2 makes the original look super easy lol. Just finished watching Markiplier's playthrough the other day. In the original the only hard elements were blocking foxy and finding freddy before he jumped you.

xD

Okay, that was pretty funny

So, what's everyone think the new animatronic is? I think it's a fusion because of the steam description

Here's pretty much what I've summed up about number three from the trailer

ZAMBONI (Zombie Bonnie)
"He will come back, he always does. We have a place for him.

He will come back.

HMMM.

He always does.

HMMMMMMMM.

"We have a place for him."
After it moves to a twitching Zamboni, I think it's clear that someone got stuffed in a suit.

Also
dem eyes
dem eyes man
such big white pupils
like someone

oh ye
just before zamboni attacks you in the trailer, you can see what looks like a toy bonnie figure
at the very least, this is after the events of number two.

ther ye go

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooooohhhhh mmmyyyyy ggggooooddddd
youre really comparing fnaf with ff and fire emblem
thats not
thats like comparing an orange to a DS XL and new 3ds
doesnt make sense

nuh.

it makes perfect sense bro

I'm saying that Final Fantasy has like a billion games but people still like it

Last edited:
My opinon? I think fans overanalyzing this... London bridge is not even made by Scott. So I am sceptical.

OMG, I have a theory! What if that new animatronic is regular Bonnie? He has been here all along, and he has the exact same exact body.
Y'know that first ever teaser image we got of FNAF 3? That's not Bonnie. I believe it's Freddy. Lets have a comparison
zwiCvBB.png

Totally different, and I could point out more differences, if I had more room.
Point is, I believe that the first ever image, was of Freddy, and now all we see is Bonnie. Thoughts?

OMG, I have a theory! What if that new animatronic is regular Bonnie? He has been here all along, and he has the exact same exact body.
Y'know that first ever teaser image we got of FNAF 3? That's not Bonnie. I believe it's Freddy. Lets have a comparison
zwiCvBB.png

Totally different, and I could point out more differences, if I had more room.
Point is, I believe that the first ever image, was of Freddy, and now all we see is Bonnie. Thoughts?

If he is Bonnie how can you explain that he appears in the trailer.

Okay, I had never heard of-nor seen anything about FNAF until about a week ago where my trainee on the overnight shift made me play through the first night of the first game. Screw this series, screw Foxy, and screw running out of lightbulbs in the same night.

Never again.

Back