• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Late Night Snack!

I didn't think people actually went down in the middle of the night to eat food. I thought it was just something from television and movies. I don't see the point of it.

usually chips or crackers or some type of sweets like a brownie or cookies. i work from 7pm-11pm on fridays and saturdays so i might make a sandwich or bowl of chili if i don't stop by jack in the box or something.

Usually something light on my stomach like cereal, yogurt, cottage cheese, pudding, apple sauce, or cereal bars ^^

I didn't think people actually went down in the middle of the night to eat food. I thought it was just something from television and movies. I don't see the point of it.

See the point of what? Eating when you're hungry? Sometimes you're up late, and sometimes when you're up late your stomach growls. Come now. -_-

Usually the point is that they're hungry?

But for me, my sleeping schedule is pretty messed up atm. So today I woke up at 4, and just made dinner for my family an hour or two later. So by the time midnight hit, I was pretty starving, so I ate a peanut butter & jelly sandwich at like 1am.

Usually, though, I'll eat something small like a couple chips or maybe a candy bar or something? Or I'll just drink a glass of chocolate milk if we have any. Mmm.

Edit: I see a lot of people saying they eat peanut butter sandwiches- do they mean pb&j? Or just literally peanut butter on bread?

Last edited:
Nothing. I generally don't eat after 7pm if I can help it.

The exception is after a night out - e.g. gig, pub, theatre, etc. If I'm out late and I'm really hungry then I'll pick up something from an Indian takeaway that's on the route home. :)

Meh when I'm hungry around 11 PM I drink milktea or pineapple juice

Mmm...I usually brush my teeth an hour after dinner to prevent my grabby hands from any munchies.

But since I have the willpower of a desk

Salt & Vinegar Chips .__.

Back