Late Night Snack!

I didn't think people actually went down in the middle of the night to eat food. I thought it was just something from television and movies. I don't see the point of it.

usually chips or crackers or some type of sweets like a brownie or cookies. i work from 7pm-11pm on fridays and saturdays so i might make a sandwich or bowl of chili if i don't stop by jack in the box or something.

Usually something light on my stomach like cereal, yogurt, cottage cheese, pudding, apple sauce, or cereal bars ^^

I didn't think people actually went down in the middle of the night to eat food. I thought it was just something from television and movies. I don't see the point of it.

See the point of what? Eating when you're hungry? Sometimes you're up late, and sometimes when you're up late your stomach growls. Come now. -_-

Usually the point is that they're hungry?

But for me, my sleeping schedule is pretty messed up atm. So today I woke up at 4, and just made dinner for my family an hour or two later. So by the time midnight hit, I was pretty starving, so I ate a peanut butter & jelly sandwich at like 1am.

Usually, though, I'll eat something small like a couple chips or maybe a candy bar or something? Or I'll just drink a glass of chocolate milk if we have any. Mmm.

Edit: I see a lot of people saying they eat peanut butter sandwiches- do they mean pb&j? Or just literally peanut butter on bread?

Last edited:
Nothing. I generally don't eat after 7pm if I can help it.

The exception is after a night out - e.g. gig, pub, theatre, etc. If I'm out late and I'm really hungry then I'll pick up something from an Indian takeaway that's on the route home. :)

Meh when I'm hungry around 11 PM I drink milktea or pineapple juice

Mmm...I usually brush my teeth an hour after dinner to prevent my grabby hands from any munchies.

But since I have the willpower of a desk

Salt & Vinegar Chips .__.

Back