• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Upgrade for an Upgrade

buuunii

(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Bells
Isabelle
Ruby
ど
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
Feedback
100% (273) +
I restarted my town not too long ago and though I was able to get my Town Hall upgrade quickly I haven't had much luck with the train station (mostly since I haven't done many grades)

I need about 50 more visits in order to get the upgrade but I can't do a giveaway like I did last time since my bells are being saved for another giveaway I'm hosting. SO HERES THE DEAL! I need someone (or many someone's) who is willing to help me with my upgrade. I'll help you with yours if you don't have it too!
I can come over 10 times, you can come over 10 times, and we go back and forth so it's fair or something. I don't care if you need 99 visits, I'll do them, I have nothing to do and I'd like to take a break from arranging my items.

Preferably I'd like someone with a good wifi rating and my only rule is don't leave the train station area. I'll follow the same rule in your town. I won't steal or run over flowers, I have no reason to and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't either.

This is a crazy thread but let's see how it works out.....

Last edited:
Hey there! If you like, I can do at least 10-15 in one go, you can just end session when you see me walked out of the station.
(I have done this for a few other users, and it worked well - you need to keep somesort of track though)
Won't be upgrading my station any time soon, so don't worry about it.
If you are interested let me know. Thanks ^^

I just need 3 more to get my upgrade. I can come to your town 3 times if you come to my town 3 times. :)

Hey there! If you like, I can do at least 10-15 in one go, you can just end session when you see me walked out of the station.
(I have done this for a few other users, and it worked well - you need to keep somesort of track though)
Won't be upgrading my station any time soon, so don't worry about it.
If you are interested let me know. Thanks ^^

Yassss I'm interested omfg yaasssss

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just need 3 more to get my upgrade. I can come to your town 3 times if you come to my town 3 times. :)

That sounds good to me ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding now

I could help you out, I still need to get the visitor badge. I've also not gotten the station upgrade so I could use some visitors myself.

I could help you out, I still need to get the visitor badge. I've also not gotten the station upgrade so I could use some visitors myself.

I can add you and we can visit each other! Haha
How you wanna do this tho? OwO

I can add you and we can visit each other! Haha
How you wanna do this tho? OwO

I'm thinking I could visit you first mutliple times, then you could visit me when you got the time. (How many times is up to you of course)

I'm thinking I could visit you first mutliple times, then you could visit me when you got the time. (How many times is up to you of course)

That sounds good to me :3
Lemme help Amy real quick then we can get on to more visits!

I can help you:)
My train station is already upgraded but just trying to get my Space Traveler/Goodwill Ambassador Badge which will take like 200+ visits but not trying to tell you to visit 200+ times..just do however many you want:)

Last edited:
Omgggg I would love to participate in this! I need about 50 more visits as welllllll to upgrade my ugly train station hehe.

I tried to make a thread like this with no luck ;.; id love to help you out in exchange to help each other ^^ I also reset my town. I can come as many times as needed if you're still needing help !

Omgggg I would love to participate in this! I need about 50 more visits as welllllll to upgrade my ugly train station hehe.

Posted in your thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to make a thread like this with no luck ;.; id love to help you out in exchange to help each other ^^ I also reset my town. I can come as many times as needed if you're still needing help !

The catch is trying to catch people since time zones suuuuuuck Dx
But yes! I can help you too!

Back