• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates:

Ok :3 I'll be there shortly
Thank you for adopting Tiffany.

Zell the smug deer has moved in.

Genji the jock rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Genji_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Bubbles-crossing has an hour exclusive chance to claim Genji, after which anyone may lay claim.

I am here to claim Genji :)
Sorry for the delay. Since you are still on my friends list, I will open the gate to Koriko now. You will be able to pick up Genji even if I am away at the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updates:

Genji has been adopted.

Rooney the cranky kangaroo has moved in.

Poppy the normal squirrel is 'in boxes.'

150px-Poppy_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

The three Poppy lurkers have an hour exclusive chance to claim Poppy, after which anyone may claim her.

I hope Poppy goes to a lovely home!! She's such a sweetie.

Updates:

Rodeo the lazy bull has moved in.

Eunice the normal sheep is 'in boxes.'

150px-Eunice_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Katah gets a one hour exclusive chance to claim Eunice, after which anyone may claim her.

Thank you for messaging me! c: I need to make a space available really quick... I got Pashmina last night so my tenth spot got taken. D: it shouldnt take very long.

Edit: I actually have to head to school for a bit, but I will be back in two hours. Hopefully she'll be here when I get back. <3

Last edited:
Thank you for messaging me! c: I need to make a space available really quick... I got Pashmina last night so my tenth spot got taken. D: it shouldnt take very long.

Edit: I actually have to head to school for a bit, but I will be back in two hours. Hopefully she'll be here when I get back. <3
No problem. Please just let me know here or via VM when you are ready.

Ok I'm ready! No one has pinged yet in my game so if you don't mind I'd like to pick her up with my brothers file. His friend code is 2921-9337-9162. :3

Ok I'm ready! No one has pinged yet in my game so if you don't mind I'd like to pick her up with my brothers file. His friend code is 2921-9337-9162. :3
No problem. As per my VMs, gate to Koriko is open, and will be left open so that you may pick up Eunice even if I am away.

Bump for Boone! I hope someone decides to take him! He moved into my secondary town one day and he's really grown on me. I'm not usually a big fan of Jock's but he's great!

Updates:

Lucy the normal pig has moved in.

Zell the smug deer is 'in boxes.'

95px-Zell.png

Anyone want him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back