Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
k. And thanks for the bump.

As for the updates:

Ren?e the uchi rhino has moved in.

Canberra the uchi koala is 'in boxes.' Because I feel like it, I will give first dibs to the person who asked for her: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...hino&p=3516831&highlight=Canberra#post3516831 But you may still ask for Canberra just in case that person cannot get her soon, or has a change of mind; if that happens, I will VM you right away.

Canberra.png

Last edited:
Marlene, Gregriii, and Skep: I will VM you if the villager you want is 'in boxes.'

Aske: Appreciated as always.

Time for the update:

Sprinkle the peppy penguin has moved in.

Peanut the peppy squirrel is 'in boxes.'

95px-Peanut_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Anyone want her?

Peanut has been adopted.

More updates:

Bertha the normal hippo has moved in.

Chevre the normal goat is 'in boxes.'

105px-Chevre_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I know several people asked about her, so I contacted them all right before posting this, but this villager can go to anyone.

Last edited:
Chevre has been adopted.

More updates:

Rocco the cranky hippo has moved in. Sure to be a crowd favorite.

Elvis the cranky lion is 'in boxes.' I will give one hour to the person who asked for Elvis (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...y-hippo&p=3527533&highlight=Elvis#post3527533) before allowing other people to take him. However, feel free to ask for Elvis now just in case I cannot get in contact with that member.

95px-Elvis_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.jpg

Last edited:
Update:

Kitt the normal kangaroo has moved in.

Rocco the cranky hippo is 'in boxes.'

95px-Rocco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

The only member I have seen looking for Rocco already got him, so I will not hold onto this villager for long.

Last edited:
A friend of mine once have Rocco as an accidental move-in. She found him freaky.

I drew a mini Rocco comic for her to make her sympathize with his plight. It kinda worked.

But I'm rambling. I hope this hippo gets some love despite his appearance. /o/

Thanks for the words about Rocco, Ceruleanhail.

Haitina: I will VM you when Ren?e is 'in boxes.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back