• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
k. And thanks for the bump.

As for the updates:

Ren?e the uchi rhino has moved in.

Canberra the uchi koala is 'in boxes.' Because I feel like it, I will give first dibs to the person who asked for her: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...hino&p=3516831&highlight=Canberra#post3516831 But you may still ask for Canberra just in case that person cannot get her soon, or has a change of mind; if that happens, I will VM you right away.

Canberra.png

Last edited:
Marlene, Gregriii, and Skep: I will VM you if the villager you want is 'in boxes.'

Aske: Appreciated as always.

Time for the update:

Sprinkle the peppy penguin has moved in.

Peanut the peppy squirrel is 'in boxes.'

95px-Peanut_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Anyone want her?

Peanut has been adopted.

More updates:

Bertha the normal hippo has moved in.

Chevre the normal goat is 'in boxes.'

105px-Chevre_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I know several people asked about her, so I contacted them all right before posting this, but this villager can go to anyone.

Last edited:
Chevre has been adopted.

More updates:

Rocco the cranky hippo has moved in. Sure to be a crowd favorite.

Elvis the cranky lion is 'in boxes.' I will give one hour to the person who asked for Elvis (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...y-hippo&p=3527533&highlight=Elvis#post3527533) before allowing other people to take him. However, feel free to ask for Elvis now just in case I cannot get in contact with that member.

95px-Elvis_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.jpg

Last edited:
Update:

Kitt the normal kangaroo has moved in.

Rocco the cranky hippo is 'in boxes.'

95px-Rocco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

The only member I have seen looking for Rocco already got him, so I will not hold onto this villager for long.

Last edited:
A friend of mine once have Rocco as an accidental move-in. She found him freaky.

I drew a mini Rocco comic for her to make her sympathize with his plight. It kinda worked.

But I'm rambling. I hope this hippo gets some love despite his appearance. /o/

Thanks for the words about Rocco, Ceruleanhail.

Haitina: I will VM you when Ren?e is 'in boxes.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back