• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, have you already cycled Beau? I'm trying to find him
He has not been in my town for.... months, I believe. He can certainly show up any moment.

Updates:

Blaire has been adopted.

Clay the lazy hamster has moved in.

Kitty the snooty cat is 'in boxes.'

150px-Kitty_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Lurkers will be contacted momentarily. However, Kitty may go to whoever asks first, and has room.

I will tajke Kitty!!
Sorry for the long delay: have been preoccupied with studying for finals.

That said, I still have Kitty, and already added your FC. Hopefully I can catch you on soon. Also, feel free to send me a VM if you ever catch me online.

No longer lurking for Beau :)
Thank you for the update. And if you got Beau, congrats!

is nana free or how much for her
Nana is definitely free, and I will send you a visitor message (i.e., message on your public profile page) when she is moving.

If things for some reason do not work out with Kitty and the first responder I have been trying to find her.
I am really just looking for whoever can get her when I am on, so I will VM you now.

Edit: Kitty will go to whoever I can get into contact with first.

Last edited:
I'd love to lurk for Roscoe, if you don't mind.
I will certainly send you a VM when he is 'in boxes.'

Can i take Clay when he is in boxes
Sure, if you are able to grab him before someone else asks while I am online. Kitty is still here, by the way, if you are still interested in her. No luck spotting you yet, but I am not moving on yet due to this being a busy week.

Updates:

Margie the normal elephant has moved in.

Maelle the snooty duck is 'in boxes.'

95px-Maelle_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Anyone want her?

Lurking in case Blanche or Papi shows up.~ And it's been a minute since I last seen you Zulehan! Nice to see you're still making your rounds on here. I still have the Flip I adopted from you. <3

Last edited:
Lurking in case Blanche or Papi shows up.~ And it's been a minute since I last seen you Zulehan! Nice to see you're still making your rounds on here. I still have the Flip I adopted from you. <3
Thanks. And yeah, I still plan to cycle for quite some time yet.

Oh, my, how long ago was it when you adopted Flip? Before I started this cycling topic, right (i.e., when I was still submitting a new topic for each villager 'in boxes')? If you were not sure about Flip but have taken a liking to him, glad to help get him another fan. Flip remains a favorite at my main town.

And I will certainly send you a VM when Blanche and Papi are 'in boxes.'

PlasmaPower: I'll send you a VM when Rolf is 'in boxes.'

Thanks. And yeah, I still plan to cycle for quite some time yet.

Oh, my, how long ago was it when you adopted Flip? Before I started this cycling topic, right (i.e., when I was still submitting a new topic for each villager 'in boxes')? If you were not sure about Flip but have taken a liking to him, glad to help get him another fan. Flip remains a favorite at my main town.

And I will certainly send you a VM when Blanche and Papi are 'in boxes.'

PlasmaPower: I'll send you a VM when Rolf is 'in boxes.'

Yes! Waaay before this cycling thread, yes when you made individual threads about villagers c: And yes Flip is soooo cute and sweet omg. He's my favorite by far! And thanks I'll appreciate it! And keep up the great work Zulehan! ; v ; You can bet on seeing me lurking in your thread alot.

Yay, glad Flip found a perma-home! And I appreciate everything you have said, Skyguy; I did not know anyone would remember my earlier cycling efforts.

Updates:

Elmer the lazy horse has moved in.

Nana the normal monkey is 'in boxes.'

95px-Nana_NewLeaf_Official.png

Lurkers will be contacted momentarily*, but Nana may go to whoever asks first and has space.

* One lurker was not contacted because both VM and PM are disabled in his/her profile. As a reminder to anyone else lurking: if both means of contact are disabled, I will not be sending notification if the wanted villager is 'in boxes.'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back