• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I edited my post please look at that real quick before I come over

I only have 8 villagers right now, so it's not a mattewr of TT to move anyone out. I have the space.

Last edited:
Herro. I have space.

Question: A villager has just laid down a plot reservation today. I know you can invite people in when that villager is 'in boxes' for moving in, but I'm not sure about just the reservation spot.
Do you know if I can invite him now or will I have to TT one day to get him to boxes stage?
Hey I edited my post please look at that real quick before I come over

I only have 8 villagers right now, so it's not a mattewr of TT to move anyone out. I have the space.
If I understand correctly, you have eight villagers, but a plot for a ninth villager. You can still invite Jeremiah.

Edit: And seeing as how you just successfully adopted him from my cycling town, I believe that answers the question.

Last edited:
Post merge blocker
Thank you kindly, Aleshapie; I was hoping someone would do that.

Updates:

Jeremiah has been adopted.

Wart Jr. the cranky frog has moved in.

Puddles the peppy frog is 'in boxes.'

95px-Puddles_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Puddles may go to whoever asks first and has space (no time traveling someone out first).

Lol or just stand there speechless in admiration over me haha :p
Lurking for Molly zulehan! :)

YOU HAVE WART JR.!!!!!

Erm, no reserves...

Can I be notified when he is in boxes? Thanks!

Last edited:
Aw, snap, son: here comes the thread update.

Updates:

Boomer the lazy penguin has moved in, after landing in his Eurofighter Typhoon, apparently.

Molly the normal duck is 'in boxes.'

Molly2.jpg

Lurkers will be contacted momentarily, but Molly may go to whoever asks first and has space in their town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back