• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates:

Since the hour passed, I allowed another person who asked for Ken to claim him.

Ken has been adopted.

Vesta the normal sheep has moved in.

Chrissy the peppy rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Chrissy_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I am reserving Chrissy for TheBluRaichu for 24 hours.

Last edited:
Ooh, Can I get that hour long wait list thing for Vesta?
No promises, but the hour long reserve is what I tend to do so long as the lurkers were recently on.

Lurking for Francine and thank you ^_^
You are most welcome, and I will keep an eye out. And hey: Felicia Day!

still available chrissy?
Sorry: I already let BlueRaichu pick Chrissy up.

Updates:

Chrissy has been adopted.

Blanche the snooty ostrich has moved in.

Bruce the cranky deer is 'in boxes.'

Bruce.png

Anyone want him?

Last edited:
Lurking for Bonbon, Flora, Bunnie,Olivia, Freya, JAY, PAPI, (1 of PHIL/PIETRO/Shep/Kidd) so first to come up unless miss then second on the Smugs. Thank you.

Can I have Bruce please?
Sure. I will need your FC, please. Also, heading out at the moment, but should be back in about three hours.

In regards to the lurkers, I will of course send you a VM if your wanted villagers are 'in boxes.'

Is bruce gone :C?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for:erik and francine

Is bruce gone :C?
Just got back and trying to get Bruce to Faery, but if that member is unable to get him for whatever reason I will VM you right away.

Also, I will of course keep an eye out for the villagers you want.

Just got back and trying to get Bruce to Faery, but if that member is unable to get him for whatever reason I will VM you right away.

Also, I will of course keep an eye out for the villagers you want.

Thank you so much ^_^!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to go in while its late over here :( ,Is he still there?

Last edited:
I have to go in while its late over here :( ,Is he still there?
Hi, Koolkat. As per my VM, sorry, but Faery was able to pick up Bruce. I hope you are fortunate to find him or any other wanted villager soon despite the setback here.

Updates:

Bruce has been adopted.

Henry the smug frog has moved in.

Vesta the normal sheep is 'in boxes.'

150px-Vesta_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

I am giving Vesta's lurker, Brobasaur, a three hours exclusive chance to claim Vesta, after which anyone, lurker and non-lurker alike, may claim her. I am giving three hours because I will be out for approximately that long, so just a note to Brobasaur not to panic if he makes a claim before the three hours, or otherwise before anyone else, and I do not reply right away.

Turns out the lurker was no longer lurking for Vesta, so moving on with cycling.

Updates:

Tom the cranky cat has moved in.

Miranda the snooty duck is 'in boxes.'

95px-Miranda_NewLeaf_Official.png

I will give Miranda's lurker a one hour exclusive chance to claim her, after which anyone, lurker and non-lurker alike, may claim her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back