• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for letting me know, so that I might inform anyone interested in picking him up (I know some people can be fussy about adopted villagers not starting out 'original').

I still have Jacques, actually.
I just grabbed him from another cycling thread. thanks anyway!

I just grabbed him from another cycling thread. thanks anyway!
I am just glad you were able to get the wanted villager. Congrats.

Also, have not heard back from the other lurker, so moving on with cycling.

Updates:

Gladys the normal ostrich has moved in.

Sparro the jock bird is 'in boxes.'

Sparro.png

Anyone want him?

Updates:

Gabi the peppy rabbit has moved in.

Annalise the snooty horse is 'in boxes.'

95px-Annalise_NewLeaf_Official.png

I am giving the lurker a one hour exclusive chance to claim Annalise, after which anyone may claim her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMGladys!! Lemme point PandaNikita to this thread, so they can lurk here too! Thank you C:
Thank you so much for the referral, Maruchan.

Have not heard back from the lurker, so moving on with cycling.

Updates:

Snake the jock rabbit has moved in.

Gabi the peppy rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Gabi_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Anyone want her?

Oh goodness- I've been looking for Snake!
I know you don't take reservations/hold villagers, but I just wanted to let you know I'll be lurking, in case it is helpful later.
c:

Oh goodness- I've been looking for Snake!
I know you don't take reservations/hold villagers, but I just wanted to let you know I'll be lurking, in case it is helpful later.
c:
Hey, Mayor Zoe. I will send you a VM when Snake is 'in boxes.'

Updates:

Naomi the snooty cow has moved in.

Gladys the normal ostrich is 'in boxes.'

95px-Gladys_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

From my searches, the lurker was asking about Gladys in several topics, and lost one opportunity due to accidental 'voiding' by one cycler. And a friend referred the lurker to me, so I will give eight hours reservation (seems unusually high, but it is late so I would just be asleep, heh).

Of course, nobody should expect such reservation from me; I just feel like it, in this case.

I'm here if ClassyGirl can't take her D:
So who will be picking up? I added your FC and am ready to open the gate to Koriko. However, if you would like me to add the other member's FC please let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just read your VM; sounds like you will pick her up, so opening the gate now.

I will :eek:

I meant I would adopt ASAP if the other member hasn't already replied to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for Gladys Zulehan. (And Maruchan for directing me here)

I will be lurking for Scoot now

Thank you for Gladys Zulehan.
You are most welcome. And thank you very much for the most generous TBT Bells donation, PandaNikita.

Updates:

Gladys has been adopted.

Lopez the smug deer has moved in.

Flora the peppy ostrich is 'in boxes.'

Flora.png

Three people are lurking for Flora. I have sent all three a VM, and am giving them a one hour exclusive chance to claim her. After the hour is up, I will still have Flora for several hours, but anyone may ask for her. As I will be asleep after the hour is up, however, I will contact the first person who asked for her in this topic.

Updates:

Flora has been adopted. http://www.belltreeforums.com/converse.php?u=57261&u2=38551 Sorry to the other two lurkers: wish I had several of the same villager at moments like these.

Peaches the normal horse has moved in.

Filbert the lazy squirrel is 'in boxes.'

150px-Filbert_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Since I am about to get some sleep, reserving Filbert for ZeldaSylveon for eight hours. If ZeldaSylveon does not claim Filbert before that time, anyone may have him. Of course, anyone may ask for Filbert now, and I will contact the first person to do so if I do not hear back from ZeldaSylveon after eight hours.

Last edited:
This is the last call for Filbert: he is free for anyone who asks. I will be away for about two hours. If nobody claims Filbert by the time I return, I will move on with cycling.

(Also, if you are interested in Filbert and are the first to ask, please add my FC in the mean time.)

Awe!!! Someone take my fav ACNL character Filbert!!!! He's so flippin awesome!!!
It makes me sad to see nobody ask for Filbert, too. But I would like to move on with cycling now.

Updates:

Tangy the peppy cat has moved in.

Gruff the cranky goat is 'in boxes.'

95px-Gruff_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Sh4mpoodle gets a half hour exclusive chance to claim Gruff, after which anyone may claim him.

Updates:

Tiffany the snooty rabbit has moved in.

Naomi the snooty cow is 'in boxes.'

Hanako.png

Anyone want her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back