• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
...uncertain about who is 'in boxes' now,

but B U M P I N G nonetheless ^^​
Heh, it is because I have made last night my mission to collect a 'gardening package' (about to be posted in the TBT Marketplace) and make Julian move (so far, to no avail), so as to raise TBT. I will get back to cycling soon as these are resolved. Thanks for the bump, and wish me luck.

Update:

Chester the lazy bear cub has moved in.

Freya the snooty wolf is 'in boxes.'

95px-Freya_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I know that two people asked for Freya, but that only Crashing Waves is still looking for her. I will give CW one hour to claim Freya before letting another member take her. Anyone else may ask for her now, and I will VM them if I do not hear from CW.

I guess I'll hop in this for Freya. XD Assuming my post isn't intercepted before I press enter.

I guess I'll hop in this for Freya. XD Assuming my post isn't intercepted before I press enter.
Not sure if you will be on in an hour, after which I will no longer be holding Freya for someone who was lurking for her, but I will VM you right away if I do not hear back.

Not sure if you will be on in an hour, after which I will no longer be holding Freya for someone who was lurking for her, but I will VM you right away if I do not hear back.

I will definitely be awake in an hour, so I'll check back at that time.
Hope the other person responds though, sounds like they want her more than me!

Update:

Freya has been adopted.

T-Bone the lazy bull has moved in.

Kitt the normal kangaroo is 'in boxes.'

95px--Kitt_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Anyone want her?

Update:

Olivia the snooty cat has moved in.

Curly the jock pig is 'in boxes.'

95px-Curly.jpg

Contacted people lurking for him, but free to whoever asks first.

Phew :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! Cube just moved out! I won't be able to collect Curly for an hour though :(

Curly the jock pig has been adopted.

More updates:

Coco the normal rabbit has moved in.

Tex the smug penguin is 'in boxes.'

Tex.png

Anyone want this party animal?

Can I have Coco when she is in boxes? My sister really likes her.

Last edited:
Can I have Coco when she is in boxes? My sister really likes her.
i kinda want coco as she is the last dreamy i need
Oh, anyone who wants can have her, but I do not reserve, so it is down to luck. I will VM you guys when she is 'in boxes,' though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lurking for Ribbot if he turns up
Sure. Although he has not show up yet, I'll let you know if he is 'in boxes.'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update:

Jitters the jock bird has moved in.

Olivia the snooty cat is 'in boxes.'

150px--Olivia_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Anyone want her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back