Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied to your VM, currently shows we are not friends on the friend list, and no open gates showing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you SO much! She is probably the cutest thing ever!

Aww, thanks so much for VMing me! Missed my chance, but I was full anyway and I would have had to rush my Plot Resetting!

Oh, my, wish I had more Olivia's in my town. Thank you all for the reply, and hope you all get Olivia soon despite the setback.

Update time:

Olivia has been adopted.

Beardo the smug bear has moved in.

T-Bone the lazy bull is 'in boxes.'

95px-TBone_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

Update:

Gwen the snooty penguin has moved in.

Francine the snooty rabbit has moved in.

Moe the lazy cat is 'in boxes.'

150px-Moe_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

Oh my gosh! The coco comic made me super sad :'c Now I want coco! That's it, Coco is becoming a dreamie of mine! c:

Wow, that comic must make a lot of people change their minds about Coco. I feel so sorry for her now :(

To make sure everyone knows, added a new entry to the 'Rules and FAQ' of my opening post about me sending a VM to anyone lurking when the villager they want is 'in boxes.'

Anyways, update time:

Curt the cranky bear has moved in.

Coco the normal rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Coco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

I know a lot of people want her. Sending several VMs, but this is anyone's chance.

Last edited:
Coco just has the best luck, huh? She decided to move when everyone who wanted her is offline DX

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually considering claiming her myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back