Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok! :D Mine is actually a different FC. It's 5129-2680-5094
k. Just added it, and I see that you added me.

Gate to Koriko will be open in one minute (or less) after this post. If you do not see the gate by one minute, please let me know so that I may re-open it.

No, as always I got an error. Sorry for wasting your time. My internet sucks.... :'(
Aw, that is too bad. If you want to restart and try again, I will leave the gate open for a few more minutes. If successful, you can pick up Pate even if I am not there.

Ok thanks, I'll try restarting and trying to come again! Hopefully it works. Don't know why my internet does this to me >_<

Ok! So what I've gotten so far is that I'll probably have to live chat Nintendo and see what they say as I'm doing the things Nintendo Support is telling me to do and it's not really helping. But Live Chat is closed right now, so I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow!! Feel free to go ahead and keep cycling since no one else wants her. ^_^

Ok! So what I've gotten so far is that I'll probably have to live chat Nintendo and see what they say as I'm doing the things Nintendo Support is telling me to do and it's not really helping. But Live Chat is closed right now, so I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow!! Feel free to go ahead and keep cycling since no one else wants her. ^_^
Yeah, sorry about that; hope the issue is resolved. Thank you for the update, and I hope you get Pate or another wanted villager soon despite the setback here.

Thanks a lot! (For understanding also, some people get mad and think I'm just backing out of the trade :( )
I hope so too. This has been happening for months. :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

And goodluck with the cycling thread. :)

And goodluck with the cycling thread. :)
Thank you kindly, Cuppycakez.

Updates:

Shep the smug dog has moved in.

Sterling the jock eagle is 'in boxes.'

95px-Sterling_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

Updates:

Anabelle the peppy anteater has moved in.

Another 'tier 1' villager has moved in. When this villager is moving, I will start a new topic for her.

Ed the smug horse is 'in boxes.'

95px-Ed_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

Updates:

Blanche the snooty ostrich is 'in boxes.'

HNI_0071.jpg

I am giving Blanche's lurkers a one hour exclusive chance to ask for her, after which anyone may ask for her.

And as a reminder, since Blanche was taken from the 'void,' I cannot vouch for her 'originality.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back