• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love, love, love to have Deli if he's available. He's one of my dream villagers.

I actually obtained Deli yesterday through a very kind giveaway. Thanks for your help, though, and I'll be lurking in case Lolly or Antonio shows up in your town.

I would really love Blaire! Is she still available? Will be lurking for her (or if it's okay, can I reserve her? It's okay if I can't - I'll stay lurking)

I would really love Blaire! Is she still available? Will be lurking for her (or if it's okay, can I reserve her? It's okay if I can't - I'll stay lurking)
Ah! You guys are making me want to hurry and get back to cycling. Just have to get through finals and a planned trip and I can look out for the 'dreamies.' Although I do not reserve, I will certainly send you a VM when your wanted villager is 'in boxes,' and no worries because I tend to keep moving villagers for hours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually obtained Deli yesterday through a very kind giveaway. Thanks for your help, though, and I'll be lurking in case Lolly or Antonio shows up in your town.
Thank you kindly for the update, Sheando. And congrats getting Deli!

Updates:

Kitty the snooty cat has moved in.

Scoot the jock duck is 'in boxes.'

95px-Scoot_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

VM sent to lurkers, but Scoot may go to anyone who asks.

Anyone interested?

Can i reserve Scoot, then Kitty when Kitty is in Boxes?
I have 2 towns.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will take scoot. When kitty is in boxes can i take her too. I will go slow because i understand.

Can i reserve Scoot, then Kitty when Kitty is in Boxes?
I have 2 towns.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will take scoot. When kitty is in boxes can i take her too. I will go slow because i understand.
Although I do not reserve, I can send you a VM when Kitty is 'in boxes.' As for Scoot, I will send you a VM right now.

Updates:

Marcie the normal kangaroo has moved in.

Pinky the peppy bear is 'in boxes.'

95px-Pinky_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Sent a VM to her lurkers, but free to whoever asks first.

Updates:

Roscoe the cranky horse has moved in.

Deli the lazy monkey is 'in boxes.'

Delhi.jpg

Anyone want him?

Updates:

Nana the normal monkey has moved in.

Blaire the snooty squirrel is 'in boxes.'

150px-Blaire_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

She has several lurkers, all of which will be contacted momentarily. But Blaire may go to whoever asks first, and has space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back