• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

WiFi rating

SharJoY

Namaste
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pink Feather
White Feather
Mother's Day Carnation
Blue Feather
SO I was told today that my wifi rating is not being displayed in my profile. I have gone to setting to try and figure out how to display it and am having no luck. Can someone help me with this, please?

Thank you.

So that is really odd...why for Mariah and not you Ryan.

And I do not see your's or Mariah's

It should....the person that pointed it out to me earlier, did not want to transfer tbts cause they could not see my rating.

I always have to refresh my page at least once before it shows me the Wi-fi ratings of other members. I don't know why, but just refresh the page, then it should show you.

ok. And not in the private messages I guess...there is where the conversation exchange was happening today when the person said they could not see mine.

It only shows in certain forums, where knowing someone's wifi rating is relevant.

refreshing shouldn't be necessary though. it should just show when you go to someone's profile.

Wifi ratings show up in AC related boards.

As this isn't an AC related board, it isn't going to show up here. If you go to a relevant board it will.

If you're talking about your profile page, it's always there. No refreshing is ever required, if it isn't showing up it has to do with your end, not the site.

Last edited:
Back