• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

ok
u kno wht
fk this
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Tom

i give up honestly. just w/e. fk tom.
i believe nick's DT claim. i dont think he would ever do something so risky like this as mafia

From all I read.

##VOTE: JellofishXD

is that all ur gonna say

I obviously wasn't going to claim DT. and I figured Town Roleblocker wasn't in the game, so why not do that. This is so stupid. You are against roleclaims, and in outting yourself you just outted the DT and still want to lynch me. :/

Okay look, if you are seriously a DT, why the heck would you play so aggressively and anti-town? Like are you kidding me? If you seriously flip blue I'm going to be so freaking ticked off. You brought this on yourself.

Can we just like all roleclaim now since all the important ones are now out in the open anyway? It's the best way for town to win at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay look, if you are seriously a DT, why the heck would you play so aggressively and anti-town? Like are you kidding me? If you seriously flip blue I'm going to be so freaking ticked off. You brought this on yourself.

Cause I wouldn't be targeted. Derp.

Why the heck is everyone voting Tom? Like you're just bandwagoning without even considering anything. I know because there is no evidence on Tom and what has been said about him is just complete crap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we just like all roleclaim now since all the important ones are now out in the open anyway? It's the best way for town to win at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause I wouldn't be targeted. Derp.

If I ever get Vig in a future game I promise I will kill you.

Mafia would just lie and claim townie or something else. But most likely townie. Also there are way too many blue roles for all of you to be telling the truth. And by all of you all I mean Mew, Prin, Ashtot, Superpenguin. 4 blue roles in a 12 player game?

Mafia is definitely one of these fraudulent blues. Unless Tina is one wild host (I don't think so), there's no way there'd be five blue roles in a 12 player game.

Mafia would just lie and claim townie or something else. But most likely townie. Also there are way too many blue roles for all of you to be telling the truth. And by all of you all I mean Mew, Prin, Ashtot, Superpenguin. 4 blue roles in a 12 player game?

WHICH IS WHY I THINK SP IS SCUM YOU TURD.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING PRO-TOWN THE WHOLE FREAKING GAME AND NICK HAS BEEN ACTING SCUMMY.

Mafia is definitely one of these fraudulent blues. Unless Tina is one wild host (I don't think so), there's no way there'd be five blue roles in a 12 player game.

I seem to recall Tina mentioning something about testing something with this game, I don't think it was the time limit though as it's been done before in a game slightly larger than this.

Did I specifically say you were the liar blue Ashtot? Don't get your pannies in a wad.

WHICH IS WHY I THINK SP IS SCUM YOU TURD.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING PRO-TOWN THE WHOLE FREAKING GAME AND NICK HAS BEEN ACTING SCUMMY.

Mmm okay. Cause a roleblocker has bene proven to be more common than Detectives. Alright mr. Antsy Pants.

I seem to recall Tina mentioning something about testing something with this game, I don't think it was the time limit though as it's been done before in a game slightly larger than this.

Yeah but more blue than green?

I ****ING HATE YOU STG!

I am Flanborg (Detective). If I don't ge tlynched, I'll be killed or die at night. I didn't wanna claim DT for obivous reasons. I think all blues are out now. RIP us.

Didn't you say you were role blocker?

I lied cause we actually do have a roleblocker.

You lied because we actually do have a roleblocker? How would you have known that prior to Ashtot's outing of himself and why should we believe that information influenced your lie?

ooookay 5 blues is way too many. one of you are definitely lying.
idk i mean we could somehow see if nick is a legit cop. do you get alignment only or do you get their role too in inspections?

##UNVOTE

um i dont think having more blues in a game is something worth testing. maybe theres some secret cool role??? idk. but yeah, 5 blues and 4 townies? unlikely. honestly with 12 players i would expect 3 or 4 at the most. 4 is pushing it.

Back