• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Only TWO minutes after I call you out you suddenly appear on the thread for the first time in a while. That's really weird tbh, Ryan.

Guys less than 15 minutes left, we need to decide who to vote now. Ryan, Jello, Prin and Nick I'm all comfortable voting for some more than others.

Guys less than 15 minutes left, we need to decide who to vote now. Ryan, Jello, Prin and Nick I'm all comfortable voting for some more than others.

I want to lynch Prin tbh. She was reading the thread when I was talking about her and said nothing. I'm okay with lynching Ryan88 too.

Sorry sp i am at work. Posting when i can.

I am a townie. Flantastic one.

#Vote: ryan88

Still dont feel good about ryan. Not much time left

I'm feeling a little less inclined to vote for you Tom. But out of all of those Ryan is the one that's coming off as the weirdest at the moment. So out of anyone I'm willing to take a chance with Ryan, despite how I felt about him earlier in the game. I think he's one of those invisibles lurking on the thread but only saying something when he is called out to do so. And like Minties argued earlier, is newbie playing newbie and claiming miniflan right after Tsundere to cover himself up. He also keeps trying to convince us that Jellofish is still inactive when she's honestly not. Then again he might be honest, but it's that 'appears two minutes after I call him out' that irks me the most.

#Unvote

#Vote: Ryan88

Do I get a scummy for most revoting on a single game in a single day yet?

uuugh im torn between prin and ryan88 but if we want to play it safe then ill vote for ryan. maybe we can look at prin tomorrow idk.

##VOTE: Ryan88
i feel soo bad that tina has to count through all our votes lol

Gonna make a last second switch here to help make a majority. We need to lynch someone.

##VOTE: ryan88

Vote Count. It takes 7 votes to lynch.

Mewmewmewm - 0 - Superpenguin, FireNinja1, Superpenguin, Ashtot
Prin - 0 - Superpenguin, Ashtot, Ashtot, Superpenguin, Ashtot
NikkiNikki - 0 - Ashtot, tsundere
JellofishXD - 4 - Superpenguin, Prin, Ashtot, NikkiNikki, tsundere, Dad, ryan88
Superpenguin - 1 - Ashtot, Dad, Tom, Minties, JellofishXD
Tom - 0 - Dad, tsundere
ryan88 - 6 - minties, Dad, tsundere, Ashtot, FireNinja1, Tom

Voting is now closed.

Last edited:
Back