• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Post edited to reflect modkill I failed to notice earlier.

Last edited:
I go to church, come back, and I find out no one got lynched and our vig is gone. I wish ihad switched my vote so it wouldn't have been a useless day.

Tsundere, why are you so against me? I do believe you are town, despite being competely anti-me, so I wont make a big deal about it. You certainly are more discussive than half of the people here, including me.
Ashtot, are you suspicious of literally everyone right now?
Ryan, stop acting like losing you is a very big deal. If you are townie, there are certain more important people to worry aboht losing. I would rather lynch you than no lynch tbh cause you really don't help at all.

I'll probably protect myself tonight, though IDK. I'd rather not expose who I'm going to protect.

I go to church, come back, and I find out no one got lynched and our vig is gone. I wish ihad switched my vote so it wouldn't have been a useless day.

Tsundere, why are you so against me? I do believe you are town, despite being competely anti-me, so I wont make a big deal about it. You certainly are more discussive than half of the people here, including me.
Ashtot, are you suspicious of literally everyone right now?
Ryan, stop acting like losing you is a very big deal. If you are townie, there are certain more important people to worry aboht losing. I would rather lynch you than no lynch tbh cause you really don't help at all.

I'll probably protect myself tonight, though IDK. I'd rather not expose who I'm going to protect.

What are you talking about? I'm not suspicious of everyone? Most of what you say is just complete nonsense.

How about we all switch our votes for Superpenguin? Sounds like a good idea to me. He's the only one here who's actually done something scummy, and nobody is actually inactive anymore. Is anybody up for that?

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: JellofishXD

Good point.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: Mewmewmewm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm, Don Tonberry is a good guy in Final Fantasy.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: Prin

I agree that Ryan88 is probably not scum, Dad, thanks for trying to get us back on track, Dad.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: Ryan88

I'm sorry Tina! :'(
Mmhm.

That's like 2 people that I actually suspected. I'm not sure what you're getting at. There's nothing wrong with having multiple suspicions.

You're just crap posting.
I just pulled up the votes. There was more.
Please elaborate on my "crap posting".

*yawns* sorry i had a 5 hour rehearsal and ashtot was spitting that he didn't want us to reach majority
Bwah, i think i'm done with mafia for a while though. Its such a crappy environment to put yourself in, I need a break anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You do nothing, is basically what I'm saying.

Oh and please cool down your ego.
Rip, me

comments on what I have read:

Okay, what the hell is up with these blue claims?

Wow mew really? again being an important role and gets mod killed-__-

Hi lynching a townie guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gj lynching a townie

Omg ryan seriously you have THE BEST defense evarr 10/10 omg -_-

I'm going to play normal games. Newbie is like the same

In all seriousness, Ryan YOU should really go to newbie mafia and LEARN/GET BETTER at playing this game. Just because saying that you're a "townie" doesn't make everyone believe you. Also the whole "gj guys lynching a townie" doesn't help either. You have not contributed/posted at all through out the day. I don't believe the whole newbie card bs on this so to me you are on my sus list.

*yawns* sorry i had a 5 hour rehearsal and ashtot was spitting that he didn't want us to reach majority
Bwah, i think i'm done with mafia for a while though. Its such a crappy environment to put yourself in, I need a break anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and please cool down your ego.
Rip, me

I'm glad you're done for a while, but you were probably going to get banned anyway.

Nikki what did you claim? I almost forgot you were in this game.

You, Jellofish, and Fireninja haven't claimed. And there are three mafia. But if that was a hint then I'm assuming you're hinting to be miniflan.

You, Jellofish, and Fireninja haven't claimed. And there are three mafia. But if that was a hint then I'm assuming you're hinting to be miniflan.

"Okay guys, we found the rest of the scum!"

But seriously that would be funny. I'm going to go ahead and assume that they'll all claim Townie.

Back