• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A big decision

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
I am thinking of getting a 2nd JP 3DS that is an AC one with the game preinstalled on it.... but i need to save up for it. I want to move Blanche who is uneeded, but she's my fave uneeded move-in. I don't know if i should get rid of her, but i want someone to hold her which will/would be for like 8 months so i can move her into that second town....

What should i do? Should someone hold her for months? or should she be sent to the void?

Well you could get another 3DS like you said, but I wouldn't. If it's worth it, then you should. But I wouldn't trust anyone to hold Blanche - Not because of untrustworthy people, but because she could accidentally be sent to the void :c

Oh, trust me. I went and bought a 3DS LL and Japanese copy of New Leaf, and it's so not worth it. I got them both together for only ?100, but I sold them within less than a few months (thankfully I got ?10 more than I paid for them).
That's still a lot of money to go spending on another console and game that you already have. Despite having plenty of time to play them, I barely had the chances for my main town anymore.

If you still want a second copy, then I'd at least suggest that you get another copy from your own region and avoid buying a second 3DS. You'll get a better value on it, and if you don't like it then you at least won't have to worry about it costing a bomb.

Buying a second copy would mean that you could pass Blanche onto someone trustworthy, and then let them pass her back onto your second copy to hold. That way you won't need to worry about them losing her. You won't be spending too much money either.

At the same time, I don't even think that buying a second copy is worth it for one pixel villager but, hey, if you want to then go for it. :)

Last edited:
Back