• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading FAUNA IN MY VOID

Keyblade

(◕‿◕✿)
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (22) +
Fauna is in my void as of now because I accidentally time traveled her out. I am currently looking for the following villagers: Diana, Chevre, or Genji.
If anyone would like to try and get her and have any of those dreamies, that would be awesome. :3

Last edited:
Fauna is currently in my void. I am currently looking for the following villagers:
Diana, Chevre, or Genji.
If anyone would like to try and get her and have any of those dreamies, that would be awesome. :3

The tricky thing about this situation is there's no guarantees. If you had her in boxes someone may have been willing to TT one of your dreamies into boxes, but with her being in the void...it'd be open ended.

If nobody replies and you don't want her to go to waste I could attempt to get her...but my success rate at getting voided villagers is 0 lol

The tricky thing about this situation is there's no guarantees. If you had her in boxes someone may have been willing to TT one of your dreamies into boxes, but with her being in the void...it'd be open ended.

If nobody replies and you don't want her to go to waste I could attempt to get her...but my success rate at getting voided villagers is 0 lol

Oh no I know, I wouldn't trade with them unless it worked lol.
Basically what I'm trying to say is, nobody has to time travel or anything UNTIL they get fauna. But I only want people who have those dreamies and are willing to trade to try for the void. But, if no one does then yes you may try.

Last edited:
I have Genji and if you want him let me know :) he moves on the 21st but I'm willing to TT so you can have him today. Princess should have a message about this too so please PM me when you get on :)

Back