• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Beach Party Collectible Creation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiaa

Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3954-2752-4988
Dark Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Toy Hammer
Isabelle
ZcU2jsw.png

IH7I7db.png

A special thank you to Jeremy for the banners!

Welcome to the Bell Tree Beach Party! It's the moment you've all been waiting for -- and no, this time I'm NOT joking! Grab your friends and compete to see who's the big kahuna of collectibles. Contest dates begin on August 5thand end on August 10th 9PM Central so take your time!

We want everyone to have a radical time shredding out collectible ideas so please read and follow the directions below to make this a smooth ride :)

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Directions:
  • Create your very own SUMMER themed collectible icon on a transparent background -- No salt/pepper shakers
  • Icons (excluding background) should be 24 pixels high/wide at MAX --- after voting, the staff will choose a fitting background for the icon.
  • One entry per person
  • Keep your icons clean and in line with the Bell Tree Rules and Guidelines
  • Submit your icon to the thread for review when you are finished
Helpful Hints to Remember: When it comes to creating collectible icons, less is always more! Also note the style of our current collectibles and do your best to imitate their styles. Above all, have fun!

Prizes:

1st: Five TBT Stickers (Leaf/Retro TBT stickers), 3 of the winning collectible, 300 TBT Bells
2nd: Five Leaf Stickers (Leaf/Retro TBT stickers), 2 of the winning collectible, 200 TBT Bells
3rd: Five TBT Stickers (Leaf/Retro TBT stickers), 1 of the winning collectible, 100 TBT Bells

Last edited:
"Less is always more.'' Does this indicate that we ourselves will be choosing the circulation?

Can this be valid? (I love chocolate :blush:)

Swirl chocolate icecream
GU8SvQq.png

"Less is always more.'' Does this indicate that we ourselves will be choosing the circulation?
You have free reign in designing your collectibles but collectibles with too much detail probably won't work.

Swirl chocolate icecream
GU8SvQq.png

Of course!

Swirl chocolate icecream
GU8SvQq.png

Yep, already beat. How the hell do you people do this? It's like making a bike for ants

9rOzOaf.png

A palm tree or some ****

Can you give us a link to where we can make the collectible?

No trophy incentive ? As if real life objects are more deserving of a trophy than this.

Do you think these collectibles will be worth a lot?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and will the collectibles be in the shop too? after a while?

*huff* here is my red hibiscus, the most summery flower I know.

ohmg-3.png

I think I redid this 3 times in all...could not get that shape right. Should have just traced it from the game but that's against my morals so yay me for making myself do more work.

Done in Ms paint (irfanview for transparency).

Last edited:
How the hell do you people do this? It's like making a bike for ants
I laughed really hard at this

Anyway I'm not an artist and I'm not even into collectibles but this is a cute contest so I felt compelled to make something! Here is my (very simple) beach umbrella:

3tKtnX5.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back