• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

EVO 2014!

CookingOkasan

C H A T B O T
Bells
Switch
0547-1832-9017
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
It's that time of year! Everyone bust out the fight sticks and your game cube controllers, because it's time for EVO 2014!!!

Personally I only care about the melee stream and the USF4 stream.

How will you celebrate/watch? Looks like it'll be a day of pizza and beer for me!

I always miss the streams, so I'll just watch recording probably way later, lol.

Always watch the Smash and Tekken tourneys. :p

*busts out the Wavebird*

You have no idea how much I wish I could say that. I was practicing Melee the other day and my Wavebirds both broke, almost simultaneously. I even had a tournament the next day, so I had to bring my junk Gamestop Gamecube controller.

You have no idea how much I wish I could say that. I was practicing Melee the other day and my Wavebirds both broke, almost simultaneously. I even had a tournament the next day, so I had to bring my junk Gamestop Gamecube controller.

invest in the newer white corded controller. :')
(or wait until the end of the year and get one with smash 4 for wii u)

You're a Doc main, right? I think I remember you saying that

invest in the newer white corded controller. :')
(or wait until the end of the year and get one with smash 4 for wii u)

You're a Doc main, right? I think I remember you saying that

I am a Doc main, I also play Marth.

Luckily for me I found four in box, mint condition GameCube first party controllers for twelve bucks apiece at a local secondhand game store. Pretty soon I'll have enough controllers to last for years!

Luckily for me I found four in box, mint condition GameCube first party controllers for twelve bucks apiece at a local secondhand game store. Pretty soon I'll have enough controllers to last for years!

I still love the first party controllers over Wavebirds. Wireless controllers always give me problems. However, one of my smash friends has that new white corded and they are ridiculously long, lol.

Oh yeah, and I main Jiggly. :p

if you wanna hook a dude up................... name a price :')

atm I only have one controller that I've had since the birth of the gamecube. I cleaned it out for the first time ever and almost puked because of the **** I found absorbed into it and in the cracks.... ugh.

my other controller got smashed during a completely casual game against a friend because the rubber ripped off and the plastic cut my thumb and I was bleeding and **** so I just smashed it... not my brightest moment.

but yeah Falco main, also play falcon and marth about equally.

Last edited:
lol this thread. i sorta play ice climbers but it is a struggle. but game&watch is my love...i just am not ready to be a low tier hero.

i will watch melee, marvel, and the soul calibur side tourney.

I put down everything about two months ago to pick up yoshi as a main and I'll be damned. it was an awesome decision. basically an A M S A F A N B O I but idec...

I'll probably have to break out my fightstick after watching the SF4 bit. ugh. I just get so hyped.

lol this thread. i sorta play ice climbers but it is a struggle. but game&watch is my love...i just am not ready to be a low tier hero.

i will watch melee, marvel, and the soul calibur side tourney.

If you can nail Wobbling, you can do anything. Need a tutorial? I can find a few for you from Smashboards.

G&W... don't get me started. He's powerful but too disjointed and quirky to be used in any real tournament settings. If you can make him work, though, by all means do it.

Eww gamestop controller. My friend has one of those and it feels sticky all the time even though it isn't. But yeah at least you'll sorta be in luck, with the WiiU GC controllers coming. I do plan on picking up at least one of those. *drools over Mario or Yoshi one*

Back