The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Well if the turnip market is dead I don't see the point in a whole new board just for turnips :p

Well maybe its dead because the only thing we have is the thread, of course hardly anyone is going to respond because its a small thread, i bet if they would make a board for it it would be different, i saw on reddit the turnip page is very active, but i don't like going there because the mods are stuck up =P

How do you put spoilers in a quick reply?
HTML:
[spoiler=Title of Spoiler]Words inside of spoiler.[/spoiler]
So, it turns out like this:
Words inside of spoiler.

Last edited:
Well maybe its dead because the only thing we have is the thread, of course hardly anyone is going to respond because its a small thread, i bet if they would make a board for it it would be different, i saw on reddit the turnip page is very active, but i don't like going there because the mods are stuck up =P

Of course on reddit it'd be very active, /r/ACTurnips is specifically for turnips. The thread is good enough here honestly, because even when prices are high people usually make their own Re-Tail thread to advertise it.

Is it against the rules to ask someone to change the size of their signature without reporting it?

I suppose it depends how it's worded. If you kindly remind someone of the rules and let them know that their signature is too large, then I don't personally see any problem with it.

I suppose it depends how it's worded. If you kindly remind someone of the rules and let them know that their signature is too large, then I don't personally see any problem with it.

Ah, thanks. And yeah for my part I meant that not actually being rude about it :3

wouldn't it be usefull to have an online chat with member of the foruM?

We have our IRC, which can be accessed by clicking "chat" at the top of the page, just below the banner. Although at this current time it is very unused in the grand scheme of things.

Is it against the rules to lie about what you're selling until you ask to buy it?
Say, if someone was selling a collectible apparently from 2013 but it was actually from 2015 and you're not told this until you PM the seller to buy it.

Is it against the rules to lie about what you're selling until you ask to buy it?
Say, if someone was selling a collectible apparently from 2013 but it was actually from 2015 and you're not told this until you PM the seller to buy it.

If it was intentional then I'd say that's breaking unofficial rules. If it's just a simple mistake though, eh, that happens.

Sorry, it was only a joke. You saw the "HUGE GIVEAWAY" thread didn't you? xD

It is really just a usual Tasty Cake, though, obviously. That's why I'll tell the person the real date, so I'm not scamming them....lmaoo
collectibles didn't even exist in 2005, as far as I know haha

Last edited:
Sorry, it was only a joke. You saw the "HUGE GIVEAWAY" thread didn't you? xD

It is really just a usual Tasty Cake, though, obviously. That's why I'll tell the person the real date, so I'm not scamming them....lmaoo
collectibles didn't even exist in 2005, as far as I know haha

Lmao yes I saw the thread, nice edit *cough*

Lol yeah would have been fun if someone would actually fall for it lmaoo.

Also staff when are everyone getting the 150x150 avatar things?

!!

Height Expansion, Group Name Change, and the Night Theme

The trifecta of things we'll never see

!!

Height Expansion, Group Name Change, and the Night Theme

The trifecta of things we'll never see

j? que :v

i really wish we'd get height thing though cause most 150 x100 do indeed look squeezed unless you have like the perfect image from the start :v

j? que :v

i really wish we'd get height thing though cause most 150 x100 do indeed look squeezed unless you have like the perfect image from the start :v

Just find a picture and crop it to 150 x 100

Now creating a gif that's 150 x 100 and under 253.9 KB, now that's a challenge. Though 150 x 150 would probably be worse

Back