• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

If you have seen the show my avatar was based on, there were a few episodes where the protagonist wanted to be like others when the lesson was to be yourself.
I don't watch the show, but I have seen the episode called 100% Molly McGee that does just that.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and speaking of avatars.

I believe I'm the only one that is well known to be using an avatar maker from Picrew. Everyone else either has an avatar that they/someone drew up or just found an image of their favorite character(s) using google images.

Last edited:
my avatars are usually screenshots from games I like or cropped pieces of official artwork (like my current one), though I'll occasionally use a piece of my own art as an avatar 😌

This thread turned into explain your current avatar really quickly.
It's better than discussing politics. I wouldn't mind if the staff deleted my post listing the names of those who I defended. I didn't want to start arguments again.

But do you know what else we can talk about? Signatures, like your South Park signature, or the game I'm working on mentioned in my signature.

i love animated avatars but i can never find a good gif for my own

It's better than discussing politics. I wouldn't mind if the staff deleted my post listing the names of those who I defended. I didn't want to start arguments again.

But do you know what else we can talk about? Signatures, like your South Park signature, or the game I'm working on mentioned in my signature.
I’d love to play the game you’re making! My signature is just a picture from the episode “The Simpsons Already Did It”.

The boys ordered sea monkeys, along with Tweek (the one pulling out his hair) who was their new friend replacement for Kenny. When they found out that the sea monkeys were microscopic creatures and not as big or cool as they thought, they got very disappointed, mainly Cartman. They then decided it would be funny to prank their replacement teacher by putting the sea monkeys in her coffee, and the next day she was found dead. They immediately thought it was themselves that caused it, and Tweek was the most scared, as you can tell from the picture. This specific part is from when they went to Chef’s house to tell him that they put their “sea men” inside of their teacher. After realizing what it sounded like, he pushed them out of his house, while on the couch you can see in the sig. Then Tweek started grasping at his own hair in fear.

Back in the day online this used to be a popular reaction image on a certain corner of the Internet (I shouldn’t have been hanging out there lol). It’s usually just called Constanza.jpg.
While I’m here I’m just going to say I think this is the “good” counterpart to that one photo of Bateman that was floating around at the same time. Bateman is still in the meme lexicon but if you know you know. (Bateman in Seinfeld would be so terrible I love it)

BE8284F5-D316-4D81-8C60-0C86B1580A77.jpeg

The signature pic is usually associated with SEINWAVE 2000.
click the photo in my sig 4 one of my fav vaporwave albums

I chose Seinfeld because I dunno man. I love Seinfeld but I feel the memey, retro nature of it makes it a good mask, since I’m not doing great mentally.
I’m gonna be honest, I unironically think Seinfeld is good. I was going to paste my thoughts from elsewhere but the site hosting that is getting DDOS’ed so I can’t and I’ll just do it later lol.

also, this goes hard.
39E95217-7686-4846-9CA0-7B2F4F940B80.jpeg

Last edited:
Back in the day online this used to be a popular reaction image on a certain corner of the Internet (I shouldn’t have been hanging out there lol). It’s usually just called Constanza.jpg.
While I’m here I’m just going to say I think this is the “good” counterpart to that one photo of Bateman that was floating around at the same time. Bateman is still in the meme lexicon but if you know you know. (Bateman in Seinfeld would be so terrible I love it)

View attachment 512439

The signature pic is usually associated with SEINWAVE 2000.
click the photo in my sig 4 one of my fav vaporwave albums

I chose Seinfeld because I dunno man. I love Seinfeld but I feel the memey, retro nature of it makes it a good mask, since I’m not doing great mentally.
I’m gonna be honest, I unironically think Seinfeld is good. I was going to paste my thoughts from elsewhere but the site hosting that is getting DDOS’ed so I can’t and I’ll just do it later lol.

also, this goes hard.
View attachment 512440

seeing your seinfeld pfp always makes me smile whenever i come across your posts on the boards. seeing george makes me wanna yell out "cantstandya! cantstandya!"

i was just about to tail slap yours!! noooooooo it's all joever now 😭
No. No, it can’t be true. You can’t say I can only use two reactions now. I refuse to believe it. Life has no purpose anymore. I can’t abduct posts anymore.

Not related but same person (this is so wacky can we alien react this)

D17E8F09-6B56-43CF-932E-981B72A7B694.png

E6514F90-35B8-46E9-A758-8EB9E7C1087B.png

What are my top interests related to Nintendo and Animal Crossing?

Answer:
  1. Collectibles
  2. Site Events
  3. Pokémon
  4. Mario
  5. Animal Crossing
Somehow, I love this site more than ACNH and ACNL.

Sees trailer for a Saw Movie X

Me: Ohh great I get to ID everyone since its gonna be either 18a or R (and turn people away)

If its R, then its my decision if their old enough or not c: Fun~

Why does my house smell like brownies. Nobody is making brownies. No brownies have been made for weeks. I'm not complaining, but I'm gonna start craving brownies and then I'll be upset LOL
Now I want brownies!!! agh

RIP Space Whale react.
RIP alien baby react 😔 this is going to take some time to get used to

aaaaa i hate how often i accidentally like random posts when i’m just scrolling

Annoyed rant. Society’s focus on romantic relationships is overbearing, but to be honest one of the worst parts of it is how much is like please stay don’t go etc. in the face of issues, and holding the raw feeling above all else. It would be more interesting and realistic if it could focus more on other issues, communication, developing past them, etc. rather than just the high feeling from idealised relationships, or longing and limerence. It would be interesting to see more struggling with feelings that wasn’t just “how do I get with them” because even if you get past that there is SO much more complicated feeling. The issue is really that the desire is treated as so sacred and unbreakable and I think it leads to extremely unhealthy relationships, where the responsibilities are taken for granted and people don’t have any idea what they’re doing coming in, because the feeling must be so magical and inexplicable and transcendant, when really as an adult you should be able to grow past that and discuss and be more self-aware of your relationship, and to some degree it is a commitment with actual RESPONSIBILITY for how you feel. Sometimes in love you overlook mistakes you made or stuff like that, and I don’t see that explored in art. Straight up would be a more interesting topic. Look, I’m fairly hedonistic but the way romantic feelings are treated is just too much. The prominence of romance as a theme wouldn’t be that bad if the depictions were less mythical.

Last edited:
Back