• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

My newest incense smells so good ! Reminds me of when I used to visit that Indian shop as a child ...

I've been on the keto diet for years now, a good 5 I would say, and as a 23 year old woman I'd say I'm doing pretty well and looking good so far. Always been a mid sized gal, but when the cravings hit, I like to make a keto treat.
Well a family favorite is lemon bars and today I made some!.....but the cats decided they wanted some too and made it their mission to get to it. they kept jumping on the counter, which I don't normally care bout unless I'm literally cooking or cleaning.
And LUCKILY!!!! I was able to get plastic wrap and napkins covering the bars before they um....well *stepped* on it :D

The furby is so cute nowadays! I want one!

Screenshot_20230728-123517.png

One of my biggest regrets was being a climate change denier. But even back in the days I was a climate change denier, I still favored recycling and renewable energy over landfills and nonrenewable energy. I’m not a fool. I was listening to fools.

But all these years of being a climate change denier taught me something. The purpose of denial is to avoid being forced to change the way of living and to avoid economic damages. Here’s the unfortunate truth. Freedom is comfortable, but obedience makes you a better person. In a time of crisis, you may have to sacrifice your freedoms.

I remembered complaining about users bumping old threads, and how it was allowed. Now I’m doing what I spoke against years ago. I’m not even letting it bother me anymore.

Here’s the unfortunate truth. Freedom is comfortable, but obedience makes you a better person. In a time of crisis, you may have to sacrifice your freedoms.
this really hit me because it's absolutely true. I know to an extent obedience isn't always the best thing, but there's a difference between blindly/sheepishly following orders and doing something for the good of everyone.

IMG_1575.jpeg

If this was true, then the imperial measurement system is more superior than the metric system. One international space station is insignificant next to the Millennium Falcon, X-Wings, and Imperial Star Destroyers.

I just saw a google review image from 2005. I could instantly tell from the way that they were dressed that it was a very old pic!

Logging into Subeta and finding out that someone gifted me a month of gold. And it expired. Huh.

this really hit me because it's absolutely true. I know to an extent obedience isn't always the best thing, but there's a difference between blindly/sheepishly following orders and doing something for the good of everyone.
Yeah, going back to the COVID-19 lockdowns, several people were disobeying orders or protested lockdowns. This actually prolonged the pandemic, and now it’s endemic because people couldn’t simply follow orders. I know it’s very uncomfortable to sacrifice your freedoms at any time, but that was a time of crisis.

Yeah, going back to the COVID-19 lockdowns, several people were disobeying orders or protested lockdowns. This actually prolonged the pandemic, and now it’s endemic because people couldn’t simply follow orders. I know it’s very uncomfortable to sacrifice your freedoms at any time, but that was a time of crisis.
Even though Covid is not talked anymore and I know people tired of hearing this, but there was a time when pandemics were slowed then when people just follow how to be safe, but for whatever reason they allowed covid to spread around and not follow the rules. I am very lucky that me myself didn't tested positive for covid.

Even though Covid is not talked anymore and I know people tired of hearing this, but there was a time when pandemics were slowed then when people just follow how to be safe, but for whatever reason they allowed covid to spread around and not follow the rules. I am very lucky that me myself didn't tested positive for covid.
It’s been three years, and I still don’t have COVID, even after all these times I’ve gone out of the house. Yes, there were people who were ignorant about the virus. Several weren’t wearing masks or were wearing them improperly, they weren’t following social distancing orders, and some even attacked the Capitol (which is more than a COVID superspreader, it’s an act of treason, and something like that could lead to America becoming a military dictatorship). As a result, we had to deal with it much longer.

Fun fact about January 6th: the background and effects is very much like the story in Genesis that got Satan kicked out of Heaven and sent to Hell.

Woke up at 6:45am my time to make sure I made the gaming session this morning 😂 now I’m tired and it’s time for coffee

Back