Things they need to bring back!

AppleCracker

Call me Mikey
Bells
The Animal Crossing series has removed some pretty amazing things. The only one I can think of right now are those balls that would randomly spawn in your town in Population Growing. And how villagers would sometimes ask for them. Ah the memories.

I agree! I miss the lily pond that was in the river, lol. And I loved the music in Population Growing. I could listen to it all day, it's so relaxing and magical. I still have the game, I'm just lacking a gamecube. :(

The Acorn Festival from Wild World. I still have the game, but seeing it in the next one (even though for sure won't have it) would be epic.

I'd like them to bring back the times when there wasn't any grass wear, however at the same time, I know that some people like to make natural paths. Maybe they could think of another way for the best of both worlds.

They need to bring back some of the old events from Population: Growing!! Meow the tamagotchi-looking cat needs to be revived too.

I wish we could still play the NES games from the Gamecube version.

I'd like them to bring back the times when there wasn't any grass wear, however at the same time, I know that some people like to make natural paths. Maybe they could think of another way for the best of both worlds.

An option "Grass wear ON/OFF" would be awesome.

I just miss GameCube all together. Having a port with internet connection would be perfect! Maybe not... But if it had internet connection it would rival New Leaf (as the connectivity in NL is what boosts it)

I miss the balls and the sports event. If they brought back the sports event, I'd love to be able to participate!

Edit: Oh yeah and the NES stuff would be amazing to have back!

Last edited:
I miss the balls and the sports event. If they brought back the sports event, I'd love to be able to participate!

Edit: Oh yeah and the NES stuff would be amazing to have back!

HOW in gods name the sports event wasn't brought back in the Wii version is beyond me, it seems like the Wii version would have been perfect for that.

They need to bring back the cheesy graphics. Yes, I said it. Those graphics stole my heart and ran away with it. Now it's artificial.

Morning aerobics. ;A; There's something that Population Growing had that all the others don't. Some kind of magic... The music was phenomenal.

I miss constellations.

And making constellations~

Me too! It added fun to CF to be running around and then see Your Stars floating past.

And definitely the NES games. I miss the being able to travel between towns on the same device by using memory cards on the GC. It'd be neat to be able to hop between towns on a single 3DS.

I really miss when Blathers used to ramble about the things you donated to him. I mean, yeah having all of that cut out speeds things up, but now Blathers feels like a boring and worthless character. Might as well be depositing items through a machine.

The maps in acww where sometimes there's a giant piece of land in the middle surrounded by a river and has one bridge
they need to bring that back :(

I miss having more holidays/festivals, like the Cherry Blossom Festival, Acorn Festival, etc. I feel like so much is missing and there's not really that much anymore. I loved the Sports Festivals and the morning aerobics and the NES games, and I loved the random ball that would spawn, and I miss making constellations, too. I liked it when Booker and Copper were together and was surprised to see that now it just depends on which station type is chosen.

Back