• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Eh.....

DSFAN121

Bells
I just read one of my newest NP issues, and I saw how blocky ACDS looks. It hurts my eyes, and unless they fix it up, I don't want it.

:(

Yeah, I know. I was looking at SM64DS screen shots, and they look equally as blocky, which they aren't on the DS. I guess they'll look good after all!
:rofl:

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Yeah, I know. I was looking at SM64DS screen shots, and they look equally as blocky, which they aren't on the DS. I guess they'll look good after all!
:rofl:
Yeah, they should. The Game Designers at Nintendo will touch up the game before it's released. With prototypes, they just make it without doing the things to make it look good, like making a house but not putting siding on it.

it'll be fine...its not like nintendo would mess up the most anticipated handheld game of the year (for any handheld system, ds or the other one).

"DS or the other one"

If a PSP fanboy saw that, they'd be maaaad... but what do we care?

:p

I, personally, don't care about the graphics. Gameplay is what matters.

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
I just read one of my newest NP issues, and I saw how blocky ACDS looks. It hurts my eyes, and unless they fix it up, I don't want it.

:(
Do you really only like a game because it has good graphics? Oh, and think, it's a screenshot in a magazine, of course it doesn't have reality-quality imagery.

they dont do too well on the Screenshots in magazines... i've got the E3 Catalog for nintendo... its got screenshots and everything in it... its like they took the picture directly from the screen, so of course it will be blocky, all 3D games look like that for the DS... but you arent seeing it that close... its like zooming in on something in Paint, you see every block.

Bulerias said:
"DS or the other one"

If a PSP fanboy saw that, they'd be maaaad... but what do we care?

:p

I, personally, don't care about the graphics. Gameplay is what matters.
which is the exact reason why i own ds, not psp, aka i own great gameplay, not great graphics.

Back