• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life General Thread

My brother bought this game when it released last month and I played it the other say.
I was kinda interested in it before, but after playing it I'm more unsure about it,
Either way, I didn't plan on picking it up for a long time anyway - and if I don't want to I can just keep playing on my brothers so...

I just read the beginner post for this game and gosh it seems like a complicated game, I really hope I understand this game because I get stress when I don't understand how to play a game. Thus why I returned Disney Magical World a week after I bought it. Hope this game has a structure that helps you understand what you are required to do.

.-. how tf is no one trying to play online other than me...

I'm pretty sure that they want to unlock all of the areas beside the Origin Islands before they decide to go online. As for me, I'm completing the chapters for the very purpose of having almost every area available on both single-player and multiplayer.

I'm pretty sure that they want to unlock all of the areas beside the Origin Islands before they decide to go online. As for me, I'm completing the chapters for the very purpose of having almost every area available on both single-player and multiplayer.

u can wander the mainland in multiplayer

u can wander the mainland in multiplayer

Of course it's possible. After finishing the prologue and your first job tutorial, Castele and East Grassy Plains will be the only accessible areas. The further you delved in the Lunares Story, the more areas you'll have access. Inaccessible areas will be guarded by a Paladin.
It's worth mentioning that if you were visiting with someone who progressed further in the story than you, then you'll be able to access to whatever areas available to him.

And on my wish list this goes, until I spot a good sale. Looks like a good game, and it's great that NA finally has it.

Hey, does anyone know if you can take screenshots with this game, and if so how? Thanks.

Hey, does anyone know if you can take screenshots with this game, and if so how? Thanks.

You can activate this feature by talking to the Ally Clerk from the Guild Office. To take screenshots, press SELECT or START button for that and it'll be saved to the SD Card. Easy as pie.

You can activate this feature by talking to the Ally Clerk from the Guild Office. To take screenshots, press SELECT or START button for that and it'll be saved to the SD Card. Easy as pie.

Thanks man. Was hoping there was a way outside of having to use Miiverse. *shudder*

I just picked up the game today.

It's pretty good so far, granted I'm still on the beginning section.
Music is fantastic, characters are pretty cool, and the graphics are good.

Just curious about what everyone else thinks about the game.

How is the multiplayer by the way?

Back