• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life General Thread

In the Lava cave, there is a huge stone like a fossil, it has a few chests around it. I cant break it no matter how I try it just comes up with '0' every time I hit it, anyone any ideas how I can break it?

Seems to me you need to have a higher Miner rank, Mining lvl or pickaxe.

I am lvl 38, Expert Miner, Mining lvl 9 with a Mole Pickaxe (Mining attack thingie: 44, special effect Sweet Spot area +) and I cannot damage that particular stone either.

I can already mine Platinum and Celestial Deposits, but nope, that bit of Lava Cave rock is impossible for me at this point.

Hope it helps.

Seems to me you need to have a higher Miner rank, Mining lvl or pickaxe.

I am lvl 38, Expert Miner, Mining lvl 9 with a Mole Pickaxe (Mining attack thingie: 44, special effect Sweet Spot area +) and I cannot damage that particular stone either.

I can already mine Platinum and Celestial Deposits, but nope, that bit of Lava Cave rock is impossible for me at this point.

Hope it helps.

I have tried it as a Master Miner and can't touch it either, I think it is one of the rocks that we are going to need to be really high level to crack

Fantasy Life Comrades

Fantasy Life comes out this Friday in NA. I'd like to add some people who plan on getting the game.

What's the best outfit for a level 23 paladin? With the password stuff included. I'm just so weak :').

What BiggKitty said. I put on the items which offered the most in stats and looked rather ridiculous. But hey, whatever helps, right? ;)

I can't find the link to the 43 passwords now, I thought I had saved it but sadly I didn't. Can someone re post it for me please?

Here you are :)
Guys, I guess we can just use this for passwords now. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have tried it as a Master Miner and can't touch it either, I think it is one of the rocks that we are going to need to be really high level to crack

You just need a combination of high mining level, a good pickaxe and a lot of strength. Character level isn't really that important.

In the Lava cave, there is a huge stone like a fossil, it has a few chests around it. I cant break it no matter how I try it just comes up with '0' every time I hit it, anyone any ideas how I can break it?

As others said just need a higher level pick axe :), I read something about crafting your own as a blacksmith works best.

Has anybody managed to defeat the monster quest you get from your life master after reaching god rank? I can barely do more than 10 damage per turn to the 'pumpkin king' :/

Has anybody managed to defeat the monster quest you get from your life master after reaching god rank? I can barely do more than 10 damage per turn to the 'pumpkin king' :/

I have a feeling all the monster quests from life masters after reaching God rank are pretty horrific. I think we may have to form a band of 3 of God rank to attempt them with only the slightest chance of success. At least we can spend the fight reviving one another if nothing else.

Is the "Pumpkin King" the Magician Quest?

Last edited:
The NA release is just around the corner!! Really looking forward to digging in after lurking this thread.
despite being midterm season, I'm hoping I can squeeze in a bit of playing through the weekend. :(

Don't leave me behind, guys! haha

Is it Friday yet?!

Cant wait to download this game. Waaaay past ready!

Maybe someone can compile a list of beginner tips for us Americans downloading Friday?

Is it Friday yet?!

Maybe someone can compile a list of beginner tips for us Americans downloading Friday?

I would say start with a gathering life (miner, woodcutter and angler. (I think thats all of them) that corresponds with what you want to do. For example if you wanted to be a paladin or mercenary start with miner or if you wanted to be a magician/hunter start with woodcutter. Then when that's a pretty good skill move onto the next one in the chain etc Miner to blacksmith. This means you will be able to gather materials easier, espcially later on in the game. Then when that's all good go onto the life's such as paladin as your fighting class. When you are quite a way through start building up your other life's to support your main one.

Of course this is just what I would recommend as you then have three classes to support each other.

I would start with a combat life and then learn the gathering jobs (you can change Lives whenever you want as long as you're not doing any of the main story's chapters). You will be able to do gathering, and killing enemies will give you also items you can use for crafting. There are also a few areas where you will be "stuck" unless you defeat the enemies there, so being a fighting class would help. Most of e.g. the Woodcutter challenges will count even if you're e.g. a Paladin at the moment (the challenges clearly say whether you need to be the Life or not).

There's no "wrong" way to play this game, though; you can play as whichever Life you want. However, it is a good idea to get the gathering jobs at the beginning because of certain quests you have to do that give you stars to advance in rank (like e.g. if you're a Woodcutter: "fell 500 trees"; this is a Hero challenge but there's nothing wrong with starting early, right? That and untill you are actually given the challenge you won't know how far you are).

Most importantly, however; have fun and play the game at your own pace. There's really no sense in rushing things. The only thing you'll need to keep in mind is the DLC. If you want it, then it's a good idea to get it at the beginning because of certain things that are immediately available, such as the character customization. However, it will lock you out of playing with people who don't have it, so it might also be a good idea to wait.

You can't access Origin Island before you're level 50, but like I said; some things are already available at the start (though you can change your appearance on Origin Island, so you could always wait). So it's really up to you. :)

I have a feeling all the monster quests from life masters after reaching God rank are pretty horrific. I think we may have to form a band of 3 of God rank to attempt them with only the slightest chance of success. At least we can spend the fight reviving one another if nothing else.

Is the "Pumpkin King" the Magician Quest?

yup it is, the 3 God rank players is definitely a good idea, but even when I had Jinx (magician master) and Mustang (paladin master) with me I still couldn't even scratch it

The following is a Basic Facts Guide for Beginners which is from Gamefaqs

This FAQ is for answering all of your very basic questions and concerns. If you have more questions you would like covered in detail, refer to sting_arts Job FAQ, any of the links/wikis listed in the credits or ask your question here.

I.Introduction
II.Choosing a Job+Stats (Refer to sting_art’s sticky guide for more detailed information)
III.Advancing the Story
IV.Multiplayer/Online
V.Pets and NPCs
VI.Houses
VII.DLC
VIII.Common Questions and Concerns
IX.Helpful Links/Reviews
X.Credits

I.INTRODUCTION/WHAT IS FANTASY LIFE?

ii. WHAT IS FANTASY LIFE?
Well I’m so glad you asked! You’ve come to the right place! Fantasy Life is an RPG. The end.
I kid, I kid. While Fantasy Life is an RPG, it has so much more to offer than your standard run of the mill Final Fantasy, or Dragon Quest. Fantasy Life is YOUR life. Meaning at the very beginning of the game you will be asked to make a character. You have tons of options for face, hair, eyes, color, weight, height, etc. (And yes, there are options for beards. Beards, people! BEARDS). After you’ve created your character you will then be asked which “Life” you’d like to start out with. You’ve just been born into this brand new world. You have to make a living somehow, right? There are 12 different “Lives” or “Classes” or “Jobs you can choose from.

Block Size (so far in the UK but should be the same in NA) Without DLC=6,856
With DLC=6,858 blocks.

II.CHOOSING A JOB AND STATS
12 different Lives to choose from? You don’t say? What are they?
Yes! Actually I do, indeed, say. And here’s a list of Lives you can choose from:
Paladin (Combat)
Mercenary (Combat)
Hunter (Combat)
Wizard (Combat)
Blacksmith (Craft)
Carpenter (Craft)
Tailor (Craft)
Alchemist (Craft)
Cook (Craft)
Angler (Gather)
Woodcutter (Gather)
Miner (Gather)
The Lives are broken up into battling classes, foraging classes, and crafting classes.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Get a license in the gathering classes such as mining, woodcutting and fishing. You’ll need to gather as many materials as you can for crafting unless you enjoy buying materials or running back and forth. For both the woodcutter and mining challenges, you are required to mine/cut 500 nodes/trees so START EARLY.

EXTRA INFORMATION:

~For your first job, you have to do the tutorial but only once. After that you are free to switch jobs during free time. You can also skip the tutorials after the initial job you’ve selected.
~Three save slots available
~You can carry up to 3 bounty boxes total and only 3 bounty boxes can exist in the world. If you destroy another big monster, one of the boxes will disappear.
~Bounty clerks are located in the Guild Office in any town otherwise while in the field, they are scattered but still in a spot where the player would not have to travel far. If you don’t feel like traveling around with your bounty, there are various Reverian guards who will auto transport you back to town with your bounties.
*WARNING: Bounties can be destroyed by you, an outside team mate and the enemies. Be careful and defend your box, run away from enemies and put away your weapon before taking the bounty box!
~Exploration is key in this game. You will find areas that you never expected so search extensively in every town.

For more detailed information for jobs and stats, please refer to sting_art’s beginner job FAQ: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/971712-fantasy-life/70166799

ADVANCING THE STORY
~You advance the story by fulfilling Flutter’s main quests and gaining bliss points, this includes the quests given during your “free time”. Once the requests are fulfilled, she will tally your points and you are able to move on simply by speaking to her. She will always have an exclamation point over her when the next chapter is ready to begin. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF STUCK, TRY GOING TO SLEEP.
Be sure to talk to the NPCs with a question mark on their head. They will have another quest or recipe to give you in case you get stuck gaining more bliss points.

IV.MULTIPLAYER
~Unlocks after the prologue and during the first chapter. You will be instructed to return to the Guild Office and speak to the LINK clerk where Screenshots will also become available.
~Multiplayer allows you and two other people (total of 3) to visit your world and go on adventures. While in someone’s world, you are free to craft, fight monsters, trade and turn in bounties and travel to different parts of the map on your own.
NOTE: You cannot travel to a place on the map that has not been unlocked yet. For example, I cannot travel to the second town in your world if you haven’t beaten that chapter of the story.

~You communicate in multiplayer by using text chat and quick text to friends online. The only people you can play with online are those on your friend list. The conversations are also saved in a text log to easily keep up with conversation if one of you were busy. Think of the Best Friend feature in Animal Crossing.

~Things you can do in Multiplayer:
~Fast Travel
~Trade items/equipment/clothing
~Fight big monsters and receive bounty items
~Complete life challenges.

~Things you CANNOT do in Multiplayer:
~Bring pets along
~Side or Main quests *NOTE If you’ve accepted a side quest before you went online, you can finish it but can't turn it in until you go back to your world.
~Save (This may change. I did test this but a second confirmation is appreciated)

~When fighting monsters, all players involved in fighting monsters will receive money and experience. What is not shared is the item from a bounty box. The best suggestion is to speak before hand about who will receive the bounty prize. Enemies respawn fairly quickly so the bounty box rewards can be easily gotten again. Another option is going to your friend’s world and getting a bounty there.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN USING MULTIPLAYER
~You can only trade items when multiplayer is open. Use the red box in the Guild Office to trade items (Total of 8 spots open) between each other. When you go to pick up an item, the game will ask if you want to save to which you respond yes.
DO NOT PUT AN ITEM IN THE BOX THEN SHUT OFF MULTIPLAYER. THE ITEM WILL DISAPPEAR.

PETS AND NPCS
~There are a total of 4 different types of pets you can buy and 4 types of mounts (Mounts are used for traveling faster): Dog, cat, bird* and dragon* and the mounts include Horse, turtle, camel and alpaca. There are three main towns where you can adopt different pets with different color schemes. In other words, the appearance of the pet depends on where you adopt him from.

~You can have a total of 3 pets living with you but only two can travel with you. You can have different combination of pets such as three cats, two bird and one dog, three dragons, whatever you want.

~Your pet fights alongside you and can heal itself so don’t worry about losing your pet.

~If you already have three pets but want to try using another pet, you must trade in one of the pets you already own. That means you lose the friendship level with that current pet.

~The more you fight alongside your pet, the higher friendship level goes and the stronger it becomes. Unfortunately, certain NPCs will outclass the pets further into the story.

~For mounts, you can rent them or buy them. Want to know more about Horses? Visit this FAQ for more details: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/971712-fantasy-life/70221092

ii. NPCS
~You can recruit various NPCs to help you in your adventures though not right away. You have to rank up in your life to be able to ask them to come adventure with you.

~There are certain NPCs that will travel with you regardless of what profession you are but for the most part, a Hunter cannot recruit the master of the Paladin class unless you are currently in that class and have reached a high rank.

VI. Houses
~There are a total of 6 houses that you can buy and live in/own. Besides the attic in your main town, there are three other houses you can buy and move into. This is what you sink your money into. You also have the option of never moving out of the attic.

~Houses vary in size and can be customized however you want. Think of this part as a downsized Animal Crossing. You have a limited amount of space to customize and the furniture sets cannot be customized any further. The furniture sets are also based on the world and its main cities.

**I only moved houses once but it was just a matter of storing everything inside my storage, going to the other house and unpacking everything in a single button.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YET
---
NA 3DS FC: 0361-6567-5010 PSN: Curiousiko
http://curiousiko.tumblr.com/
CuriCurry
(Topic Creator)
Posted 10/12/2014 6:00:42 AM
VII. DLC
i. HOW TO ACTIVATE DLC
~Complete the main story
~Befriend Yuelia and Noelia. Yuelia becomes an automatic ally after completing the main story. Noelia can be allied with after your character reaches level 45
~Reach Level 50
~After completing all the above, go and speak to Yuelia in your house.
~Here is a website detailing what is entailed in the DLC according to the Fantasy Life UK Website: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Fantasy-Life-899654.html For NA players, it will most likely be $9.99

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ONLINE PLAY AND DLC ACCORDING TO UK WEBSITE:
~Simply select ‘Payable Content’ from the Fantasy Life main menu and follow the instructions to go to the purchase page in Nintendo eShop.
Please note:
Players who have purchased the Origin Island Expansion Pack cannot connect in multiplayer with players who have not purchased it. Multiplayer connection will only be possible with other owners of the Expansion Pack.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE ACCORDING TO HOURS_LEFT:
So, after speaking with players that have purchased the DLC in the English version at the start of the game, it is as some people such as myself have suspected, not all the DLC is locked away until after you beat the main story.

Aspects such as the extra character creation parts and the pet birds (which normally should start to be available in the first town once you reach the correct Bliss level) are available at the same time as they were in the Japanese version. This seems to be more in line with how the game was released in Japan. Certain aspects such as the presence of the Friendship System, and all the new items and ranks still need to be confirmed, but this is a good sign, as arbitrarily locking away early game DLC content until after the main story would have made no sense.

Of course, Origin Island itself, the quests associated with it, and the pet dragons available there are still exclusive to after you beat the main story, as they were in the Japanese version.

TLDR version: Don't wait until after you've beaten the game to get the DLC if you were planning to get it anyway, as you'll miss out on content that is present during the main quest.

Nuderval’s contribution: I'll try to compare what LINK added to the Japanese game with what we'll get with and without the DLC on the western version:
1. What LINK added and we will get without DLC:
o2 extra character slots (for a total of 3);
oOnline co-op.

2. What LINK added and we will only get with DLC:
o A new area (Origin Island);
o Extra character features (for customization);
o New materials, equipment and recipes;
o God rank;
o Birds and Dragons (as pets);
o New home and furniture;
o Friendship system (allows NPCs to become friends with you and fighting better);
o Lunares coins and the items you get from them.
o Level cap increased from 99 to 200;
o Level cap for the skills increased from 15 to 20;
o Stats cap increased from 50 to 100.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it Friday yet?!

Post 600 in this thread is what I think a very useful guide for beginners, hope you will find it useful too

COMMON QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
1.I didn’t like Animal Crossing. I don’t like cutesy games for kids. I’ve heard this game is like Animal Crossing. It’s for kids. I’m an adult. I wear big people panties. I’m not a kid. So this game must not be for me. Right?

WRONG. I honestly have no idea why Treehouse (Nintendo’s development and translation team) keeps comparing Fantasy Life to Animal Crossing, other than the fact that Treehouse worked on both. The ONLY things that are similar (other than the cutesy characters. You don’t like cute? Get out.) Between the two are character customization and the ability to decorate your house in game. The character customization in Fantasy Life is so much more in depth than in AC, but the house customization is not as great. That’s it. Oh, and multiplayer. Though in AC you were able to have 4 characters, including yourself in game, while in FL you can only have a total of 3 characters playing at a time, including yourself. Oh! One last thing: You can change your hair style in FL, just like in AC.

2. Is this game like Rune Factory?

THANK YOU!!!!! And yes. Fantasy Life is much better compared to Rune Factory than Animal Crossing. The only things that Fantasy Life doesn’t share with RF are the relationship elements, and farming elements. Fantasy Life does not have any marriage or dating, nor does it have farming. Crafting? Yes. A lot. Item drops to make higher quality things like armor and clothing? Yep. Food? You betcha

3. Oh no! WitchBaby4200 I chose the wrong life! My life is ruined! I hate my virtual not real life! What do I do?! Do I have to start the game over?!

It’s totally cool! No worries! You know how you wake up one day and don’t feel like going to work or school? You just feel like your life is going in the wrong direction? You want to cry? Or run around naked screaming “Bees!”? No? Just me then. Anyway…. Fantasy Life rewards you for changing your life! You can be all of these! You are constantly evolving in real life, why not in your game life, too? (More about your Lives later on in this FAQ) You don’t want to cook today? That’s okay. Go fishing and relax for a bit. You want to let out some frustrations and kill things? Cool. Cool. I understand. Fantasy Life understands too! You can choose one of three fighting lives and go kill some monsters in real time battles. Not turn based. Real time.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YET
---
CuriCurry
(Topic Creator)
Posted 10/12/2014 6:05:05 AM
4. So can I switch jobs whenever I want?
Only during free time. Not during the main story.

5. Do I constantly have to switch jobs just to do something else? For example, if I want to mine nodes but I’m currently a Paladin, do I have to switch back and forth just to do that job?

No you do not. As long as you get the license, you can mine as a Paladin, fish as a Hunter or cook as a Blacksmith. IF YOU HAVE THE LICENSE, YOU CAN DO JOBS SIMULTANEOUSLY. The only reason to switch jobs is to gain the bonus points and to rank up after you’ve completed the job quests. If you’ve been making clothes as a Paladin life and you’ve gained all the stars for Tailor, fast travel to the Guild Office, change your job to tailor, talk to your master and you will rank up. Simple!

6. Is my appearance permanent?
Not entirely. You can change the color of your clothes, hairstyle, hair color and *facial features (*only with DLC) when you unlock the options via bliss points and travel further into the game.

7. I’m tired of the standard clothes. Can I wear a dress, tuxedo, shorts or whatever?

Yes you can however certain clothes are only for certain genders and classes. A male can’t wear dresses and vice versa. A Hunter also cannot wield a shield or certain armor. The tailor can make clothes for both men and women regardless of their own gender.

8. Can I complete the game as one life and only in single player?

Yes you can. You can complete the entire game as a Tailor if you wanted. However, there are rare materials that you’ll need further down the line where NPCs or people on your friend list can help you out. The main story is about 10 hours long and requires very little combat to complete. I put in 87 hours alone and spent 2 hours with multiplayer. You can also master every life on one save file character.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YET
---
CuriCurry
(Topic Creator)
Posted 10/12/2014 6:06:35 AM
iii. LINKS/REVIEWS
Do you like to go to websites? Do you like watching videos? Hey! Me too! Here are a few sites that will help you out in learning more about Fantasy Life!

NintenDaan Fantasy Life Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeSCtN8fm3c&list=PLmzNOj_HPsNu1G48UQdiGrvLfeEPub0sx

NintenDaan First Look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLONzVmIYP8

Fantasy Life English Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A53Yq3yJMbc

Treehouse (the development and translation team for NoA) has a couple vids out. One is from E3 (for most this being their first look into Fantasy Life) and the other is from their Twitch Live broadcast that aired last week. I don't know about you, but the blonde chick annoys the crap out of me. But if you like her, that's totally fine!

E3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh3CuSGaFRw
Twitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmovfhSiPg

For those of you who can read Japanese, or would like to learn, or would just like to check out what those crazy characters look like here is the Japanese Fantasy Life website:
http://www.fantasylife.jp/

Japanese Wiki (Use in Google Chrome to Translate. CONTAINS SPOILERS): http://fantasylife.game1wiki.com/index.php?NPC

iv. CREDITS
This FAQ took a while to make and would not have been possible without the help of consistent posters: Nuderval for his stat explanation and additional information, CuriCurry for providing info from the Japanese version, WitchBaby4200 for stepping up and conceiving the idea of this FAQ and creating the Friend Code Thread, Picopicolina who provided many links to reviews and playthroughs, sting_art for the Beginner’s guide to Choosing a Life sticky, Hours_Left for his DLC explanation and Unown_201 for the countdown topic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In case you are trying to rank up and seem unable to do so, you may have missed talking to a certain character who will give you a task to perform
People kept missing quests for a Rank up, so I tried to compile a list.

So if you're missing quests just check up on the people listed under that life, high chance one of them has a quest for you. :)

All Life shops get extra items once you get that life to Master.

Paladin - Life Shop: Mt. Snowpeak Summit
Master Mustang: Castele Square - Paladins' Hold [Invite to party at God]
Tad: Castele Square - Paladins' Hold
Roslyn: South Castele - Stables [Invite to party at Master]
Isobel: Castele Square - Outside Paladins' Hold [Invite to party at Expert]
Porthos: Castele Shopping District (Day), The Crown (Night) [Invite to party at Adept]
Mr Apfel: Castele Aritans' District - Appleseed Cafe
Dragonslayer: West Grassy Plains [Invite to party at Hero]

Mercenary - Life Shop: Al Maajik Spelltown
Master Cervantes: Castele Shopping District - The Crown [Invite to party at God]
Bard: Castele Shopping District - The Crown
Jude: South Castelle (Day), Castele Shopping District (Night) [Invite to party at Adept]
Gustaf: East Grassy Planes - Near Mt. Snowpeak Entrance
Santos: Port Puerto Palace Way (Day), Port Puerto Palace (Night)
Miguel: Al Maajik Spelltown - Miguel's House [Invite to party at Master]
Melusine: Cacto Cave - Melusine's House [Invite to party at Hero]

Hunter - Life Shop: West Grassy Plains - Traveller's Respite
Master Fern: East Castele - Outside Fern's House (Day), Fern's House (Night) [Invite to party at God]
Lucky: East Castele - Outside Fern's House (Day), Fern's House (Night) [Invite to party at Adept?]
Huntin' Pete: South Castele - Sheep Pen [Invite to party at Adept?]
Granny Cotton: South Castele - Sheep Pen
Fletcher: West Grassy Plains - Traveller's Respite [Invite to party at Hero]
Roy: Port Puerto Palace Way
Boyd: Al Maajik Outskirts

Magician - Life Shop: Al Maajik Spelltown - Esmerelda's Academy of Magic
Master Jinx: East Castele - Hazel's House [Invite to party at God]
Hazel: East Castele - Outside Hazel's House (Day), Hazel's House (Night) [Invite to party at Master]
Nox: East Castele - Castele Forest [Invite to party at Adept]
Fabbie: Port Puerto Palace Way - Park [Invite to Party at Expert]
Esmerelda: Al Maajik Spelltown - Esmerelda's Academy of Magic (Day), Outside Academy (Night)
Colin: Ancient Ruins Path [Invite to party at Hero]
Skybie: Levitania - Plushling Camp

Miner - Life Shop: Mt. Snowpeak Summit - Well
Master Duglas: East Castele - Castele Mine [Invite to party at God]
Molan: East Castele - Castele Mine
Daniel: East Castele - Castele Mine (Day), Just outside Castele Mine (Night)
Marie: Castele Artisans' District (Day), Duglas' House (Night)
Moleo: Port Puerto Beach District - Near South Beach
Rocque: Al Maajik Outskirts - Near Desert Entrance (Day), The Watering Hole (Night) [Invite to party at Adept?]
Angela: Al Maajik Sandtown - Near East Shops (Day), The Watering Hole (Night) [Invite to party at Master]
Molina: Al Maajik Outskirts

Woodcutter - Life Shop: Elderwood Village
Master Heyho: East Castele - Heyho's House [Invite to party at God]
Monika: East Castele - Outside Heyho's House (Day), Heyho's House (Night) [Invite to party at Adept]
Bracken: East Castele - Castele Forest
Forrest: East Castele - Castele Forest
Orlando: Port Puerto Beach District - Near Turtle Stall (Day), Port Puerto Marina (Night) [Invite to party at Expert]
Timber: Port Puerto Beach District - Near Lighthouse
Cedar: Al Maajik Library of Magic (Day), Al Maajik Outskirts - Near Save Point (Night)
Leafelet: Al Maajik Outskirts - West of Save Point
Elmie: Elderwood Village [Invite to party at Master?]
CamulaHikari
(Topic Creator)
Posted 10/8/2014 4:52:09 PM
message detail
(edited)
Angler - Life Shop: Port Puerto Palace Way - Angler's Association
Master Fisherman Sage: West Castele - Outside Isaac's House [Invite to party at God]
Trout: West Castele - Outside Isaac's House
Isaac: West Castele (Day), Outside Isaac's House (Night) [Invite to party at Adept]
Guppy: Port Puerto Beach District (Day), Palace Way - Angler's Association (Night)
Marina: Port Puerto Palace Way - Angler's Association (Day), Beach District (Night) [Invite to party at Expert]
Seaburry: Port Puerto Beach District
Tabita: Al Maajik Spell Town - The Spice Rack
Anchovy: Al Maajik Outskirts

Cook - Life Shop: Castele Shopping Disctrict - Alfredo's Bistro
Master Alfredo: Castele Shopping Disctrict - Alfredo's Bistro [Invite to party at God]
Flapjack: Castele Shopping Disctrict - Alfredo's Bistro
Sizzle: Castele Shopping Disctrict - Alfredo's Bistro (Day), West Castele - Near Chicken's (Night) [Invite to party at Adept?]
Allan: Castele Shopping District - Near Shops (Day), Castele Aritans' District - Appleseed Cafe (Night) [Invite to party at Adept]
Pedro: Port Puerto Palace Way - Cocina Rica (Day), Port Puerto Marina - Pirate Ship (Night)
Mary Anne: Tortuga Archipelago - Alejandro's Beach Hut
Jill: Al Maajik Spell Town - The Spice Rack [Invite to party at Adept]

Blacksmith - Life Shop: Mt. Snowpeak - Lava Cave
Master Vulcan: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop [Invite to party at God]
Fyra: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop
Magmia: Castele Artisans' District (Day), Steele's House (Night) [Invite to party at Adept]
Ignatius: Castele Square - Paladins' Hold (Day), Castele Artisans' District (Night) [Invite to party at Expert]
Durandal: Mt. Snowpeak - Waterfall Cave
Ironsmith: Mt. Snowpeak - Lava Cave (Day)
Sebastan: Port Puerto Marina - Outside Pirate Ship (Day), Castele Shopping Disctrict - Alfredo's Bistro (Night)

Carpenter - Life Shop: Elderwood Village
Master Woody: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop [Invite to party at God]
Sawyer: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop
Cherry: Castele Artisans' Distric - Near Well (Day), Woody's House (Night) [Invite to party at Adept]
Beavy: Castele Artisans' Distric - Near Well
Beavo: Castele Artisans' Distric - Near Well (Day), Near Pet Shop (Night)
Decker: Port Puerto Marina - Leftmost Ship [Invite to party at Expert]
Marimo: Elderwood Village

Tailor - Life Shop: Port Puerto Palace Way - Madam Purl's House (Parrot)
Master Madam Purl: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop [Invite to party at God]
Spoolie: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop
Taylor: West Castele - Near Church (Day), Castele Square - Fashion Boutique (Night)[Invite to party at Expert?]
Zippy: Castele Square - Outside Fashion Boutique (Day), Fashion Boutique (Night)
Chic: Port Puerto Palace Way - Madam Purl's House (Day), Fashion Boutique (Night) [Invite to Party at Master?]
Lyra: Port Puerto Palace Way - Fashion Boutique
Bobbin: Al Maajik Sandtown - Bazaar Workshop

Alchemist - Life Shop: Al Maajik Sandtown - Prof. Snooze's Laboratory
Master Flamel: Castele Square - Royal Castele Library [Invite to party at God]
Beaker: Castele Square - Royal Castele Library
Fizz: Castele Artisans' District - Near Shops (Day), Castele Square - Royal Castele Library (Night) [Invite to part at Expert?]
Rupert: Castele Square - Outside General Goods (Day), Near Small Pier (Night)
Petri: Port Puerto Marina - Outside Crankshaft's Workshop (Day), Crankshaft's Workshop (Night) [Invite to party at Master?]
Prof. Snooze: Al Maajik Sandtown - Prof. Snooze's Laboratory
Genieus: Al Maajik Sandtown - Prof. Snooze's Laboratory

Last edited:
Back