• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Case against fireninja

I am highly against a No Lynch. Everyone, just hold off your votes or vote for yourself, you know (coaches might get that reference) for the time being.
Here he is against no lynch. Most of us are newbies and didn;t quite understand why you should do a no lynch. But its day one and he's an "experienced" player, so he knows how things go. I'll let it slide.

Staticistic over Kyuby. Inactives should just be left to the host for modkill or a vig.

We've discussed this, the majority agrees that we should try to figure out a lynch candidate. Personally I would be willing to vote for Staticistic, since her posts are mostly one liners that do nothing. The behavior mentioned before is definitely more suspicious than inactivity.
Now, he wants to lynch Static.

You officially have my vote. Just because you have more experience than most of us does not clear your record. That's the stupidest evidence I've ever heard, and I think this might disprove that you're the most experienced.

Also, you're not the most experienced, I am. I've played in games and even hosted one before you even joined TBT. So stop acting like it.

In previous games, it can be anyone. Of course, this has led to some miscommunications.

Don't get into the habit of voting for yourself, just a heads up. You'll end up dead pretty fast (MAFIA VIII).
And here Purpl. This is probably the most baseless and invalid evidence I've ever seen. And, in a way it seems he tries to divert attetntion trying to talk about how experienced he is, which is irrelevant.

Oh, I'm just too lazy to check the player list sometimes.

Following with my counter against Purpl's defense, I am voting for Static.
Isn't this something Sk would say? He's just doesn't care and sitting back to watch everyone die.

Voting for kyuby. Made a day 1 roleclaim as a rather suspicious role, I think that that roleclaim is only going to put town in for the worse.
And here he is against Kyuby. All three people he went against flipped town. And never after their deaths does he say something, it is like he doesnt care.

I was going to post a case on Beardo involving this same reason, but I'd rather address this first.

Your reasoning: "I'm not the only one avoiding contribution! Look at all of these people!" That's a desperate attempt to shift attention. That is not a defense, at all, whatsoever. That looks like dodging of evidence too, which is never good for Town. For the time being, you have my vote.

My suspicion list is gnoxiaim, Jennwa, Kyuby, and Beardo (in no particular order). I think that I will take my vote off of gnoixaim for now, I certainly feel that Kyuby or Jennwa is more suspicious. In previous games I would act desperate as a Townie, also currently I need to think a bit.
And here he talks about Beardo. I'd still like to see those cases. But maybe he's stalling, to let Jenwa and others die and make more stupid cases against people until we're all dead.

You guys can all vote for me but I hope you don't take what I say for granted. Right now I'm gonna ##VOTE: FireNinja1

Here he is against no lynch. Most of us are newbies and didn;t quite understand why you should do a no lynch. But its day one and he's an "experienced" player, so he knows how things go. I'll let it slide.

Now, he wants to lynch Static.

And here Purpl. This is probably the most baseless and invalid evidence I've ever seen. And, in a way it seems he tries to divert attetntion trying to talk about how experienced he is, which is irrelevant.

Isn't this something Sk would say? He's just doesn't care and sitting back to watch everyone die.

And here he is against Kyuby. All three people he went against flipped town. And never after their deaths does he say something, it is like he doesnt care.

And here he talks about Beardo. I'd still like to see those cases. But maybe he's stalling, to let Jenwa and others die and make more stupid cases against people until we're all dead.

You guys can all vote for me but I hope you don't take what I say for granted. Right now I'm gonna ##VOTE: FireNinja1

You bring up some valid points there. I'd like to here everyone else's opinions, and FireNinja1's defense, if he has one.

Now, he wants to lynch Static. I see that.

And here Purpl. This is probably the most baseless and invalid evidence I've ever seen. And, in a way it seems he tries to divert attetntion trying to talk about how experienced he is, which is irrelevant. He wants everyone to let him stay alive, with the justification which I explain in the next sentence, which is why I called him out on it. He's using his experience to justify his innocence. If you've read Mafia II you'll know how that ended up. I thought that wasn't good and that it was to gain trust, so I pushed a lynch on him.

Isn't this something Sk would say? He's just doesn't care and sitting back to watch everyone die. SK would not have thrown themselves at someone during Day 1. That's not sitting back at all.

And here he is against Kyuby. All three people he went against flipped town. And never after their deaths does he say something, it is like he doesnt care. Wait three? Kyuby, Purpl, and who?

Anyway if I were actually SK I'd act like Town in that sense. Gives off a good way to blend in more. Also, I generally don't see a need to post stuff like that. I understand that people do it, and while I could call it spam, I'm not going to.

And here he talks about Beardo. I'd still like to see those cases. But maybe he's stalling, to let Jenwa and others die and make more stupid cases against people until we're all dead. I never said I was going to make a case. :/ I said I suspected them, but some people deserve a case more than others, and some don't deserve to be put in the spotlight for the time being.

Responses in bold. Some of this evidence is shabby, be advised.

Responses in bold. Some of this evidence is shabby, be advised.
Was that supposed to be a defense? And if you see in the first Beardo case you say; "I was gonna post a case on the same reason, but I rather address this first." And I meant 2 oops.

Sorry about not posting today. Hasn't been a good day, I won't bore you with the details.

I'll be voting for ccemuka for the reasons that other people havd stated. She's been acting scummy throughout the game (I was going to put a case on her, but couldn't find helpful evidence.) soo yeah.

Guys, I'm just saying: Sk is a common enemy of everyone. Greens, Reds, and Blues. And Sk can kill anyone at night. I'm pleading, please change your vote to Fireninja. And if he flips town, I'll probably just get lynched tommorrow so why not take a chance?

Was that supposed to be a defense? And if you see in the first Beardo case you say; "I was gonna post a case on the same reason, but I rather address this first." And I meant 2 oops.
I said I was going to. Never said when I would. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not feeling right now that the evidence is all that solid (against me) so I'm voting for ccemuka with the others.

kingofpopcorn1.gif

I said I was going to. Never said when I would. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not feeling right now that the evidence is all that solid (against me) so I'm voting for ccemuka with the others.
Isn't solid? That's not even a defense. I recommend everyone change their votes to
FireNinja.

- - - Post Merge - - -

K, I'm getting lynched but I suggest the Parity cop
Or vigilante get Fireninja.

Night 3

The group race through Mt Moon, eagerly looking for the exit. Just as they find it, they realise that they have grown fewer in numbers. Someone else has been lost to the Clefairy. ccemuka is no longer among them. They consider retracing their steps, but they know it would do no good. If they attempted to search for ccemuka then more of them would risk becoming victims.

They don't look back and instead exit Mt Moon, entering Cerulean City.

ccemuka the Dome was lynched.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 3 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Wednesday 18th June

Last edited:
You little ****s are gonna die. Jk Go Mafia!

Last edited:
Back