Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Here's my case against ccemuka.

Since we have no suspicons so far, I say we do a no lynch.

K, I am here. Still I think we should do no lynch, but if more evidence pops up, we should lynch that person. So far my suspicons are Kyubuy and Staticistic.

^ Early game, he supports a no lynch. Why? A no lynch is typically not the best thing for town, but it seems like a pro-town thing to say. Also states his suspicions but does not explain why.

But, I don't think that's really worth a lynch vote. It's day 2 and one of our best players has died, it's a total dead end. And I don't think she was dodging evidence more like showing how there are other players who hasn't really contributed anything.

^ Defending gnoixaim, but not so heavily that it makes him seem toooo suspicious.

No one since we don't have the proper evidence but maybe some more thing will be found out later today.

^ That's what he said when asked who we should consider lynching other than gnoixaim. He doesn't contribute any valuable thoughts very often and tends to bandwagon.

Hmm I don't really want to push to hard to vote for either cause I'm afraid they'll be town. How much time is left to vote?

^ (either = Kyuby & gnoixaim) Trying to seem like town again. Afraid they'll be town... yet he votes to lynch Beardo at first (who has pretty much no evidence against them other than what he states below). Later he jumps on the Kyuby bandwagon.

I'm gonna vote for Beardo. She always seems to be bandwagoning more than gnoixiam. She always does what Farobi does with know word. They say that they don't want to post their ideas because someone else had. It's still good to post anyways.

^ If you actually read people's posts, bandwagoning is NOT the only reason gnoixaim was suspected... There was plenty of good evidence. ccemuka didn't even CONSIDER gnoixiam or say his opinions on her (other than in the quote where he slightly defended her). It was Kyuby or Beardo, like he was avoiding talking about gnoixaim.

But like you said up their in your long post is that I'm a go with the flow type of person. Then the thing with Gnoxiam happened. Lynch her for "bandwagoning" This whole game people were bandwagoning and not contributing. Many people, I'm look at you, Beardo have contributed less than others. Anyways, I was about to vote Gnoxiam but Marii made that post about Kyuby. Check the voting thread please. Notice how NikkiNikki tried to vote no lynch. Even I wanted to, which I did not, I couldn't have voted no lynch. Kill me at night and You'll have a 6:4 ratio.

^ Again, like I said before, it was not lynch gnoixaim for bandwagoning alone. There were other reasons but you avoided/didn't read the cases against her. I don't believe you were about to vote gnoixaim. You barely said a thing about her (other than defending her slightly once). You voted for Beardo then you switched to Kyuby.

Majority of the people you want to bandwagon on are for flimsy reasons - and most turn out to be town. The fact that you were defending gnoixaim, as well as the fact that she did not add you to her suspect list is more of a reason to know you are somehow allied with each other. And with that "mason" comment of yours earlier, I doubt you guys are the pair.

^ I'm including this because I agree with what Farobi said 100% and I don't wanna just repeat what he said.

I really just think Fireninja might, be the serial killer. I'll make a case later cause I'm tired.

^ I hope you make that case today.

I see you lurking often, I see that you are active and posting on other threads, but you don't contribute a whole lot here (this applies to everyday, not just today). We need your opinions and help if you are town.

This is all I have to say for now. I really feel that ccemuka is scum and that he should be lynched.

Did you read everything in FireNinja1's case? If not, please go back and look at his "evidence" and tell me if you think any of it is valid. If you truly think that his case was good enough to make me a lynch candidate then I am worried for town. :/
I said "maybe" in regards to you being lynched which implied that I'm still interested to see how the case will turn out. I didn't have much of a read on you anyways, but since the case has been more-or-less dismissed, it's best that we move on.

Currently, I think we should still lynch ccemuka. Too many reasons for me to believe that he isn't Town, which have been already stated earlier. However, we are mutual in the objective of finding the Serial Killer, so I'm still interested to have a read on your case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

stated above as well*

I was ninja'd.

Here's my case against ccemuka.

^ Early game, he supports a no lynch. Why? A no lynch is typically not the best thing for town, but it seems like a pro-town thing to say. Also states his suspicions but does not explain why.Her. Anyways this is what I posted before:This is my third TBt mafia game. Every single game it is awkward during Day 1. Every single one, we have no evidence and end up lynching a townie for stupid reasoning. Yeah it seems out of the blue but its better to more townies.I said static due to the spam and I kyuby because this was how he played in POI when he was scum. Overly defensive and inactive.

^ Defending gnoixaim, but not so heavily that it makes him seem toooo suspicious. I'm sorry thats just my posting style.

^ That's what he said when asked who we should consider lynching other than gnoixaim. He doesn't contribute any valuable thoughts very often and tends to bandwagon. I'm sorry but, I really just didn't want to lynch people for stupid reasons. I voted Kyuby based of his old games; see my above replies, and the Purpl since he is just usaually so vocal, quite suspicoius if you randomly change your great posting style. And excuse me, but i'm not the only one who band wagons and barely contributes. You could say this about a lot of other players in this game. I say this is invalid.

^ (either = Kyuby & gnoixaim) Trying to seem like town again. Afraid they'll be town... yet he votes to lynch Beardo at first (who has pretty much no evidence against them other than what he states below). Later he jumps on the Kyuby bandwagon.Why? I still have my suspicions on Beardo, but she proved herself a little bit when she started posting more. And their is really no point to vote Beardo, Almost everyone else had voted for Kyuby or someone else. It would have really done nothing. So I changed to who I thought was the most suspicous.

^ If you actually read people's posts, bandwagoning is NOT the only reason gnoixaim was suspected... There was plenty of good evidence. ccemuka didn't even CONSIDER gnoixiam or say his opinions on her (other than in the quote where he slightly defended her). It was Kyuby or Beardo, like he was avoiding talking about gnoixaim. But to me the only solid evidence I could actually find about her was bandwagonning so I posted about that. Sorry I have terrible reading skills

^ Again, like I said before, it was not lynch gnoixaim for bandwagoning alone. There were other reasons but you avoided/didn't read the cases against her. I don't believe you were about to vote gnoixaim. You barely said a thing about her (other than defending her slightly once). You voted for Beardo then you switched to KyubyI actaually wqas but it's a shame you can't read my mind.

^ I'm including this because I agree with what Farobi said 100% and I don't wanna just repeat what he said.I'm sorry but others bandwagoned on the same exact people too, you can't only point fingers at me.

^ I hope you make that case today.Yeah I'm making. Trying to make looking professional and hope that other people agree on my opinion on fireninja.

I see you lurking often, I see that you are active and posting on other threads, but you don't contribute a whole lot here (this applies to everyday, not just today). We need your opinions and help if you are town.Sorry, I leave the tabs on my phone open.

This is all I have to say for now. I really feel that ccemuka is scum and that he should be lynched. Go ahead, lynch me. I hope you like spilling green blood. To quote Kyuby; "You'll here scum laughing in the back ground
replies in bold.

ccemuka, I'm sorry, but I strongly believe that you are not of green blood, especially considering that there is only one Townie left (let's be logical here). While it is true that there are other players who bandwagon and minimally contribute, not one of them look as suspicious as you do right now. The fact that I was role blocked last night likely meant that I was on the right track suspecting the both of you, so my vote is on you and it will stay unless there is more than enough sufficient evidence that will prove otherwise {unlikely}.

Last night, Beardo pointed something out. Marii replaced Static, am I correct? Which means Marii took over Static's role.
Is it possible that Marii is scum? Since basically quite a bit of us voted for Static, yet after she left we all just forgot about Marii,

Last night, Beardo pointed something out. Marii replaced Static, am I correct? Which means Marii took over Static's role.
Is it possible that Marii is scum? Since basically quite a bit of us voted for Static, yet after she left we all just forgot about Marii,

I don't think staticistic1114 is mafia to be honest, and I'm pretty sure I already answered why in one of my previous posts. Marii hasn't been talking a lot though - which is odd. I'd like to hear her opinions on the lynch. As well as suspicions and all that.

umm I'm pretty much not suppose to comment considering I'm not in the game but I'd like to point something out
just because most of you voted me out doesn't necessarily mean you're right

ok I go..

I don't believe static was scum, due to the very little defence she got, and if she hadn't been modkilled she would most likely have been lynched. Static also seemed a little more confused in day 1 than most people so I don't believe now that she had a group of mafia to back her up. From Marii's posts, my best guess is that she is the SK due to her 'inactivity' though I think her posts are really good quality so she could also be town. It's just a hunch. I wouldn't want to lynch Marii today though.

I find myself often apologizing for my inactivity. I've been meaning to post a bit of a "case"(?) on FireNinja. Not necessarily pointing him out as scum, and I suppose it's a bit late to post this afterward, but I suppose it's better to show what I had already written, just to contribute and also bring up a few points. Better late than never? Here it is:

I think FN's arguments against Jennwa don't seem to be very strong, just like his earlier case against Purpl. FN seemed to want to lynch Purpl for mostly personal reasons, with few actually logical reasons.

She initially pushed for a now confirmed town's lynch. Why? Because she's mafia, she would push for it. And on top of that, she agrees, once again, avoiding contributing her own observations.

But, like she said in that quote, Purpl also pushed for a now confirmed town's lynch--Kyuby. But Purpl was town. That doesn't necessarily make her mafia. :/
And weren't YOU the one who wanted to lynch Purpl for mostly personal reasons?

Tell me something I don't know. Really. Nobody wants spam that anyone can find in the OP in the thread.
Once again, stating the obvious that nobody needs to hear. Opinions should be posted, not post about filters that people can manually do anyway!

To me, these comments just make her seem like she's trying to be helfpul. Especially in a newbie mafia. Just because you've had some experience with mafia doesn't mean that comments like this aren't helpful to others who haven't played as many games as you have.

---​

Some of the other arguments do make sense, and I do agree that some of Jennwa's arguments/defenses can be a bit weak, but I think that some of these points are really unnecessary and don't make sense in terms of finding out who to lynch. FN, you may not be necessarily scummy in my eyes, but I expected a bit more from someone with as much experience as you have. I'll be keeping an eye on you for future lynches.

---

Yeah but in the end they were town. I just don't understand how you immediately voted for gnoixiam and then when gnoixiam lays the whole kuyby case you change your vote.

This would seem like too obvious of a move for scum to make, in my opinion. Though, with the way that FN points his fingers at people, I can see how this would be plausible.

-----

This is in fact really good news. The Roleblocker must have caught the scum who was sending in KP. I think it would be good if they come out with the name they roleblocked. If no one does, then ccemuka and maybe Jenmwa are still fine lynch candidates.

I didn't really mean it was worrying. :p I guess I should've worded it better, but I was just confused about that. I think gnoixaim was roleblocked by our blue roleblocker, since pretty much everyone was suspecting her, and nobody else has said that they were roleblocked, except for you, which we can probably assume was gnoixaim's doing.

Can anyone else say if they were roleblocked? Just to be safe.

---

I'm a bit suspicious of Marii now. I mean, we all were voting for Static, then she left, and then now one thought twice about Marii. I mean, almost everyone thought Static was scum...

But that was because of her spammy posting, lack of contribution, and her reasoning for suspecting ccemuka. That was a Day 1 suspicion, and now we have more evidence/reasons than that. (I suppose one could call me out on my inactivity/possible lack of contribution, if you think so, but I at least don't fit the other categories. Right?)

---

Anyway, I do believe that ccemuka is a good lynch candidate. Your "posting style" shouldn't have anything to do with who you defend. Having "terrible reading skills" shouldn't be an excuse for anything in a game like this. If you know that people can't read your mind, you should've spoken your mind in the first place. These aren't excuses. "Go ahead, lynch me. I'm green." That's not a defense. I'll be putting in my vote for ccemuka. (We also have yet to see this FireNinja SK case...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, I meant to bold this, just so it's not buried in the wall of text. *Can anyone else say if they were roleblocked? Just to be safe.

I feel like ccemuka is posting like kyuby with the "you will see" kind of attitude in order to change votes and use it as a tactic.

The jennwa case seems a little harsh tbf. Especially since in the beginning of the game FireNinja told everyone not to roleclaim (I'm on my phone so I can't really quote properly) which I would also say that was pretty obvious information. I know it was before the game, but I don't think it's fair to shoot someone down for giving advice or stating rules when you did the same thing.

It's okay Marii, I think you make up for it with your detailed posts :p

This would seem like too obvious of a move for scum to make, in my opinion. Though, with the way that FN points his fingers at people, I can see how this would be plausible.

16h6l5f.gif

Someone noticed me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any who I'll be voting for ccemuka because he/she has not put that SK case that claims Fireninja to be the Sk and has made excuses when being put on the spot.

Putting my vote in for ccemuka. You didn't do a horrible job defending yourself for the most part, but I am still convinced you are scum.

"I'm sorry thats just my posting style." when defending gnoixaim. Funny how you were okay with lynching the other main suspects (Static, Purpl, Kyuby, Beardo) at some point, but you never once said you were okay with lynching gnoixaim. And I don't see how this has anything to do with your posting style.

"Sorry I have terrible reading skills" - In this game, it's reaaaally important to read everything. You don't have to analyse things to see that multiple people brought up reasons why gnoixaim was suspicious other than bandwagoning. You should've looked into it more before completely excluding her from your suspicions and thinking that bandwagoning was the only solid evidence against her.

With my suspicions and things that have been brought up by others, I don't think there's much that could convince me that you're innocent.

I'd still love to see your FireNinja case if you plan on posting that.

wait Marii did you mean plausible in a good way or a bad way?

Depends on what you mean by good or bad, lol. As in "possible"? I guess it'd be good, if it happens to be a way to find out if FN is scum or SK. But I wasn't really trying to accuse him of anything just yet.

Depends on what you mean by good or bad, lol. As in "possible"? I guess it'd be good, if it happens to be a way to find out if FN is scum or SK. But I wasn't really trying to accuse him of anything just yet.

Oh because I was looking at the definition and got confused haha

I'm voting for ccemuka because of reasons stated by Jenwa and Hanzy

I don't want to beat a dead horse and restate evidence over and over.

Right now I'll be voting for ccemuka. There were alot of solid points against them, but I still want to hear their case about FireNinja1. If they do give solid points, then I might change my vote.

Back