• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

My god I did horrible this game. :/

Edit: Looking at the action list I know I did really crappy. Mafia's probably not for me.

Last edited:
aw yay baes you were all great c:

shoutout to Jennwa for some pro posts jfc

also most of you are better than me at mafia so LOL

Aww yay! Congrats Town :D
It sucks that the game ended JUST went my exams did too ;-; but oh well.

I was The Keeper in case anyone was wondering!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much Tina for hosting, and to Karla aswell :D
My first game was very fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sorry Okasan for not protecting you night 1 <3

Well as Im about to get lynched I willl say that, good job guys =), you guys are easly fooled and leaded to ruin by the mafia, Btw, keep an eye on the persons who voted for me, they might be mafia who synced their votes, specially these:

Marii, FireNinja1, Qwerty11, Kildor

I know that all of you will be like, damn, 6:4 now so go mafia, kill them all. I have a gif ready to be posted once the night 2 post shows up =)

well, aiming to 2 out of 4 is something lol

Aww yay! Congrats Town :D
It sucks that the game ended JUST went my exams did too ;-; but oh well.

I was The Keeper in case anyone was wondering!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much Tina for hosting, and to Karla aswell :D
My first game was very fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sorry Okasan for not protecting you night 1 <3

darn u hanzy

tbh all the mafia were good up till the point where they started getting killed off one by one xD but congratulations to everyone :)

Hi! :)

First off, congratulations town!!

I figured, given that this is the first newbie game on TBT, that I’d like to clear up any confusions people have had about the game.

Roles
No, we didn’t use all roles! It was stated in the OP that we may not use all of the roles listed. We chose to leave out the mason pair, the parity cop, the godfather, and the serial killer. At first I wondered if four mafia was overpowered, because sometimes we only see that many in a mini mafia game with 20 players, but it looked like we made the right choice. If we hadn’t gone with four mafia, our alternative set-up was going to be three mafia, one serial killer, and ten town.

No Lynch
Yikes! You spent a lot of time discussing a no lynch on Day 1, yet no where in the OP does it state that you are allowed to no lynch. Karla pointed this out to me on D1, but I don’t think he bothered to correct anyone! Make sure to read information that is relevant to that game, rather than just assuming information. Every game/host has a slightly different set-up and may make changes to dynamics of the game. Or they may change the details of a role you’re already familiar with. Keep an eye out for little twists in information like this.

Mafia
Wow. When I first saw the player list I thought the game would have been over a lot faster, but you guys played really well. What I would have liked to have seen though is better communication between you. Twice I had two different people PM me the night kill (luckily you agreed on a target!), and I could only accept the first PM to come through. When you’re next mafia, make sure to keep your team updated on your actions - both in the thread and use of your night actions. A scum team needs good communication in order to succeed.

Overall, I’m really impressed with how this game played out. I hope you all enjoyed playing TBT Newbie Mini Mafia, and that this experience hasn’t scared you away from participating in future mafia games. As already mentioned, this is the very first newbie mafia game, so I’d also really appreciate it if you left some feedback for myself and potential future hosts on your experience with the game. Did you enjoy this game? Would you recommend it over going cold turkey into a main mafia game? etc. :)

[size=-1]PS. I’m sorry that the stories were subpar. I don’t actually know this theme, haha. [/size]

Last edited:
My death was magical :D

It was really fun being Mafia! Hehe.
Last one standing is a pretty cool feat I must say. Well done to everyone and thank you jer 4 bein best coach (<3 u bby) and Tina for writing the best one-shots in history :')
Thank you town for being the most stupid group of people that ever existed, but in the end, the smartest people.
Thanks kildor for being fabulous
And thank you other mafia members for being cool
And thank you everyone for making my first mafia game gr8 yay!

Pshhh, the stories were great. I especially enjoyed the final one :p

I had a lot of fun and loved being Bird Jesus. c: It's nice to not feel overshadowed by players who have a ton more experience. When I played Person of Interest, I was kinda overwhelmed and didn't really know how to contribute. Playing this has helped me improve a looot and I now feel more confident and comfortable with mafia. I definitely would recommend newbie mafia over going cold turkey into a main mafia game and wish I had played this first. c:

Anyway, great job town!! :D

Thanks for playing everyone! And thanks to Tina & Karla for hosting and to all the coaches for coaching! :)

OP is updated. Thanks to Tina for doing a fabulous job of taking over this game after Karla left. :)

And thanks to everyone who played! Hope to see some of you new players join another Mafia game soon!

Sorry everyone for my absence today >.< This game was AWESOME! Thanks for making my first Mafia game so great, all of you!

wuuut it ended D:

Wow what an awesome game that was! Thanks everyone for making my first mafia game an awesome experiences! :)

Wowoow it ended. I suck so much. Thx 4 the awesome game my fellow nubs ehyehye

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, the real winner here was Tina. Best host. She dealt with our newbie crap, so kudos to you Tina. I'd play a mafia game that you will host next time :)

YAY. But I did so badly, haha.
Jennwa pro vig. Thanks for carrying. <3
Oath best coach. Thanks for dealing with my stupidity. <3

I have a question, though!
I roleblocked Mia, and Mia roleblocked FireNinja. Wouldn't that mean that FireNinja shouldn't have been roleblocked Night 2? He said he was.

Lauren was kind of the greastest coach ever! He put up with all my newbie bull****, so thanks a ton!

And thanks Tina for making my first mafia game great

Back