• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Bowie

I dont really know David bowies song that much but out of the ones I do know my favourite is rebel rebel, can you recommend me some of your favourites?

Well, if you like Rebel Rebel, I imagine you'd like Fashion, Suffragette City, and possibly some of the newest stuff. As for what I myself like, I very much enjoy listening to Valentine's Day, Lady Stardust, I'd Rather Be High, Life on Mars?, and Boys Keep Swinging.

Do you love Suffragette City and Space Oddity as much as I do?

They're amazing, aren't they?

will you marry me??????????????????????????????

Yes.

Will you marry her?

Yes.

Have you ever watched Labyrinth? David Bowie is all kinds of magical beauty in it.

Well, if you like Rebel Rebel, I imagine you'd like Fashion, Suffragette City, and possibly some of the newest stuff. As for what I myself like, I very much enjoy listening to Valentine's Day, Lady Stardust, I'd Rather Be High, Life on Mars?, and Boys Keep Swinging.

I will give those a listen sometime, I have heard life on mars and it's a close second to rebel rebel

If you had the chance to either drown someone or get hit by a train with David bowie as the conductor in summer what kind of sandwich would you make?

Back