Giveaway Quick Raffle for Bam the jock deer (WINNER: SMOKEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marii

certified potato
Bells
Winter Mittens
ど
Gold Super Mailbox
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (78) +
~ Raffle for Bam~

Please Read Before Entering
Bam_NewLeaf_Official.png
  • You may not re-sell or trade my villagers. You may give them away for free. If I catch you trading or selling any of my villagers in the future, I will disallow you from adopting villagers from me.
  • I will keep entries open until 9:00 PM EST on June 3, 2014. I may or may not be home at the time of the end of the giveaway to choose the winner immediately; please bear with me.
  • I will give the winner 24 hours after I choose a winner to adopt the villager.
  • To enter, just write that you want to enter. Be sure you have read all of these rules, as well.
  • This chart explains my guidelines for # of entries:
    t7MqXM8.png
  • I will not allow people to enter on behalf of others. If someone you know wants to enter, please encourage them to enter using their own TBT account. This is both for convenience and honesty reasons.
  • In order for me to count your entry, please include the word "Bam" AT THE END of your post, in white text, so that someone who didn't read my rules wouldn't notice that there was anything there. This is to make sure that people have read my rules before entering, in order to maximize the likelihood that this giveaway runs as smoothly as possible. If you use a color other than white, or put the word anywhere else than AT THE END, I'll skip over you, or tell you to fix it, if I'm feeling nice.
  • You can enter either on Reddit or TBT but not both. I'll be cross-checking Friend Codes to make sure that nobody has an unfair advantage.
TBT:
jinyoung - 3 entries
Mayor Elsa - 3 entries
animalsgocrossing - 3 entries
A Legend - 2 entries
Pinkymary - 3 entries
shayminskyforme88 - 3 entries
Hanaberas - 3 entries
Cloria - 1 entry
JustAWeavile - 3 entries
Smokee - 2 entries

Reddit:
/u/Thewolfcollector - 1 entry
/u/sebastienb05 - 1 entry
link to Reddit post

Note: he isn't completely original! his house should be original, but I may be wrong. His shirt is not original. he's wearing a lightning tee. hope that doesn't turn too many people away! The winner will also receive Bam's original shirt, if requested.

Last edited:
Going to bed, so I won't be on to add entries, but keep 'em coming! :) I'll check this again in the morning.

Please enter me bam

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you please accept me. For some reason I can't change color on my tablet

- - - Post Merge - - -

BAM

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind I did it :)

Enter me please~

1 entry! If you have a link to any trade/adoption attempts for him, I'll give you a second one.

Please enter me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you please accept me. For some reason I can't change color on my tablet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind I did it :)

Entered! 3 entries.

Please enter me, thanks for doing this!

Entered! I've seen you posting for him in the "Looking For" thread, so that'll be 2 entries :)

-

Ending in 4 hours and 34 minutes~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back