Giveaway Quick Raffle for Marina (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marii

certified potato
Bells
Winter Mittens
ど
Gold Super Mailbox
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (78) +
~ Raffle for Marina ~

Please Read Before Entering

Marina_NewLeaf_Official.png
  • You may not re-sell or trade my villagers. You may give them away for free. If I catch you trading or selling any of my villagers in the future, I will disallow you from adopting villagers from me.
  • I will keep entries open until 6:00 PM EST on June 3rd, 2014. I may or may not be home at the time of the end of the giveaway to choose the winner immediately; please bear with me.
  • I will give the winner 24 hours after I choose a winner to adopt the villager.
  • To enter, just write that you want to enter. Be sure you have read all of these rules, as well.
  • This chart explains my guidelines for # of entries:
    t7MqXM8.png
  • I will not allow people to enter on behalf of others. If someone you know wants to enter, please encourage them to enter using their own TBT account. This is both for convenience and honesty reasons.
  • In order for me to count your entry, please include the word "Marina" AT THE END of your post, in white text, so that someone who didn't read my rules wouldn't notice that there was anything there. This is to make sure that people have read my rules before entering, in order to maximize the likelihood that this giveaway runs as smoothly as possible. If you use a color other than white, or put the word anywhere else than AT THE END, I'll skip over you, or tell you to fix it, if I'm feeling nice.
  • You can enter either on Reddit or TBT but not both. I'll be cross-checking Friend Codes to make sure that nobody has an unfair advantage.
TBT:
MayorElsa - 1 entry
hellaradcaitlin - 1 entry
uguandiuro - 2 entries
Pofer - 1 entry
Senpai - 3 entries
CookieInSpace - 3 entries
Coni - 3 entries
dangerousflower - 2 entries
Saturn - 2 entries
cosmia - 2 entries

Reddit:
/u/pandamonioum - 1 entry
/u/hazielle - 2 entries
/u/C12H22O11 - 1 entry
/u/syntheticdecay - 3 entries
/u/anestesiarte - 1 entry
/u/Wesperjac - 1 entry
/u/aggra - 1 entry
/u/gabs_ram23 - 3 entries
link to Reddit post

Last edited:
I'll enter, because I'm still deciding between Marina and Phoebe, but I'm leaning towards Marina.

Entered~ Though I'd prefer it if you'd edit your first post ^^

I would really love to enter! Marina is one of my dreamies, proof in sig~ (๑′௰‵๑) Marina

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back