• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I vouched for one of you before (blueleaf) but i'm looking at you both now in a new light. It kinda looks like you both miss pm's so much that you are resorting to questions in the thread which will hurt town with their answers.

Then you obviously haven't seen my gameplay from recent games. I BARELY PM people. The only PM's I sent are to others concerning my actions in other games.

Day 3

Day came with the discovery of more deaths during the night.

Princess was found stuffed into a barrel of rum. She was the Internet Contest Winner.
You are an Internet Contest Winner (Vanilla Townie) - Welcome to another wonderful adventure with Kapp'n Cruise Lines where high fantasy meets the high seas! There you were browsing the internet when one of those obnoxious pop-ups escaped your ad block. Being drunk at the time, you clicked it and actually won the chance to join this lovely cruise! Not knowing what to expect you boarded the ship anyway, only to be hit with grave news that the ship is in danger of being taken over by some unsavory characters. You should have stayed your ass on the internet. You've watched enough anime to believe in the Will of Fire like Naruto says. And that level 99 woodchopping on Runescape is bound to come in handy. You're gonna get rid of the bad guys. Or get killed when you remember you're actually out of shape and those pages of Riot-approved runes and masteries are no good to you now. You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck!

Next was Trundle, riddled so full of holes he leaked more than the Titanic. He was the Exotic Cruise Dancer.
You are an Exotic Cruise Dancer (Vanilla Townie) - Welcome to another wonderful adventure with Kapp'n Cruise Lines where high fantasy meets the high seas! Instead of dancing for dollars like in your former line of work, you now dance for a more respectable and legit clientele on a different kind of high seas. You've made it to the big time performing on Kapp'n Cruise ships for more than a year. When it is announced some bad guys are trying to take over the ship, it doesn't bother you as you're used to being man handled, but the thought of them not paying makes you angry. And not paying for pleasure is the only sin you know exists. Get them off the ship or you won't be dancing much longer. You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck!

The final victim of the night was none other than Lauren, found strangled to death in a very compromising position. We suspect foul play, but one can't be sure. She was a Recent Divorcee.
You are a Recent Divorcee (Vanilla Townie) - Welcome to another wonderful adventure with Kapp'n Cruise Lines where high fantasy meets the high seas! Recently out of a bad marriage, you heard cruises were filled with women ready for anything so you booked your ticket. Free to indulge in endless booze, possible drugs, and raunchy behavior, your loins ripen at the thought of spreading your progeny. Bad news bro - some major downers have snuck on board and plan to take over the ship. Stop the buggers from taking over and ruining your fantasy on the high seas. You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck!

I'm away for all of Saturday and most of Sunday, so for today only, lynching will switch to Plurality Lynch with a 48 hour deadline. Whoever has the most votes by deadline will be lynched. This also means EVERYONE must vote.

YEAAAHHHHH AT LEAST I DIED IN A COOL WAY. yeah I was town guys, like I said ALL OF THE WAY THROUGH. let's hope we win guys! #town4life, I'm now drinking sex on the beach <3

hi, sorry i havent been posting. ;;
Remember when a few people thought when that person who killed Justin thought it would be funny? Or maybe with Yui-Z with the friend-kill-friend thing. Someone most likely would've think it was funny to kill Cory, isn't theres a running gag that in doubt, lynch Cory? So, it might be someone who thought it would be funny.

Well since Purpl is gone, wouldn't it be our best bet to go after the person almost ALL of those people were suspecting... AKA Blu Rose?

Okay. Whats your suspe ts then?

Currently you, Gandalf, and Blu Rose.

I know, I know, bringing up the Blu Rose case again. But I just question why Princess would've been killed, and the only thing I can think of is that they'd kill her to make it seem as though since her vote was stolen and she died town, Blu Rose's fate is the same.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well since Purpl is gone, wouldn't it be our best bet to go after the person almost ALL of those people were suspecting... AKA Blu Rose?

Let's not rush the lynch this time around, though. Purpl was lynched far too quickly and he died town.
Also, if a vig shot, please reveal.

Okay, well your posts:

No, I just want to know your suspicions since people had their eyes on you.

Blu Rose, by the way, care to share your suspicions?

Okay. Whats your suspe ts then?

Okay Blu, I'd like to hear from you.

All you're doing in these posts is asking for opinions from others. You want to know their opinions and suspicions without ever directly stating your own. It wasn't until you made a large post with every player in the game that you really posted a single suspicion. Even then, it wasn't concrete suspicions, because you scattered your opinions on everyone without really forming a direct case on anyone. Most of what you said was obvious information for the majority of the players and just repitition in regards the lynch candidates

Superpenguin
****ing hell 19 posts it's 3 in the morning I've literally been at this post for two hours.

Yeah so basically you defend Ashtot for using his role early, so yeah, he's probs town Okay.

Literally what. In Biomafia (town) she posted 94 times and survived to the end. TBT Mafia X (scum), almost survived to the end and posted 88 times. Mafia 4 (scum) posted 13 times. I mean, in recent games, she can't shut up. She's constantly posting, however annoying that may be. She's really kind of the same as town an scum.

Sorry yes I do want to bring this back again. It would be so stupid for me to criticize mafia at the end of a previous game for not going after weaker players and then kill all the weaker players in the next game if I were to end up scum in that game. Which, for the record, I am not. That would be extremely stupid, since it would be extremely obvious. Granted, one person I recall debated me on this. Jeremy. I'll get to that in his section though.

Why are there forward slashes are you writing a poem ;)

I would rather the Detective work to strongly push the lynch of a guilty report and try to push for the person to slip up rather than have them immediately out it. I don't want them to out themselves as a DT and then get killed immediately.

Top Suspicion: Trundle, Andelsky, Blu Rose, PurplPanda
Middle Suspicion: Princess, alise, BlueLeaf
Bottom Suspicion: Tina, Olive, Natty, Lauren (borderline of middle and bottom), MrKisstoefur, Ashtot, Gandalf, LaurinaMN, Superpenguin, Jeremy

And then you kept calling me "she" and I know you aren't one to really mix things up like this, so I'm curious to as to why you would've done this. I have my own ideas on what you were doing. Will explain them if need-be as there will be a lot to accompany with that.

Then after your big post, you posted your actual suspicions. Your Top Suspicions have all been dying town. Like I really don't need to expand off that anymore.

I agree. Ash, it's really stupid to use your actions immediately. All it does it make you look suspicious.

And then this post. Everyone else was discussing how, if anything, Ash using his role early only made him look less suspicious. However, you were trying to get suspicion back onto him here.

And then yeah, the fact that easy targets are actually still dying continues to point fingers at you. Even more so now that stronger players died last night making it seem as an attempt to cover it up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, you didn't vote until the end on Alice which by that time her fate was sealed. However, you had no troubles hopping on early for the PurplPanda lynch.

Oh god calling you she in my big post wwas a copypaste of laurens thing. How did that get there crap.

By your own admission my cases suck and I tend to be suspivcious of people who flip town.

And again do you honestly think that if Im scum I would be dumb enough to use the strategy that I thought would be good last game?

While you guys argue like a married couple, Blu Rose still stands on one of the most suspicious people in mafia.
Based on Tina's wall of post, helpfully told us about this little rose here.
Tina said:
Blu Rose:
Fails to make decent defences. Denies a friendship when he thinks it'll get him in trouble. Wanted to vote Ashtot over Alice; wanted a doctor to defend Alice. Has been called out when viewing the thread and leaves without posting / making a defence. I'm thinking scum.​
The last part is also true, I just saw him leaving the thread without even posting. Unless, he was just lurking or reading posts, to read them later. Otherwise, he could've atleast posted.
Also, defending Alice while she's scum. To the people who said I'm scummy for that, didn't someone mention that some of us we're suprised Alice was scum, thinking she was town? Yeah. And if she we're a Doctor, why didn't she protect herself? If she we're, Mafia would most likely target her after, unless she was protected by a different doctor. Get what I'm saying?

My vote rests on Blu Rose for now, based on the other posts and some of my bad observations, heh. I'd like to see this oath2order vs Superpenguin feud. {o i hope im doing better this game..heh..}

I really doubt Trundle would've posted something like that unless he received information. I am betting someone told him via a private communication role.

Honestly I don't believe this. Trundle wouldn't just take info from a random dude and use it as proof, I don't think any of us would.

Back