Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I'm the Chatty Socialite. I get to chat with another player in private for a full Day/Night cycle. I have already talked with Lauren. She claimed Recent Divorcee to me, well I forced her to claim. That's why I was defending her when she was getting attacked. I trusted her claim and saw her behavior in the thread to know she was indeed town.

The other person I have talked with is still alive. They claimed a pretty dull-sounding name (Disco Dave) for a role after seeing all the other names revealed. I still don't 100% trust them, but I don't want to start a lynch on them at this point. I will be able to chat with another player once the Day is over. I'm only claiming this now, because honestly, chatting in private hasn't helped me much other then get a confirmed status on Lauren, and she is now dead so we aren't able to work together anymore. Yes, we were still working together after we finished talking through some post-coding. :)

Now, I'm also revealing my role at mid-day, because at the start of the game, Karla told me that the person I talk to will not know of my alignment and I will not know of their's. And that got me wondering, if the player doesn't know my alignment, does that mean there is an identical role like me on the mafia side? That's why I assumed Trundle was chatting with someone in private who gave him incorrect information, cause I knew there were private chatter roles. I'm willing to bet, if any of you have been in private conversation with another player, they are the scum version of the Chatty Socialite and need to be lynched.

What was your gandalf xase?

Not a case, just a suspicion really.

Right now, I just see the reoccurring theme of "I'm in favor of lynching Blu Rose or PurplPanda right now." Disco Dave's only two suspicions to share with me were Blu Rose and PurplPanda as well. However, when talking with Lauren(Day 1), she did not want me to rush into a lynch on Blu Rose. She was hesitant on the idea and felt that Blu Rose has not been scummy or deserving of a lynch. I would assume the players who keep/kept their lynch targets on Blu Rose and PurplPanda and not looking into someone else would be scum. That's another reason why I don't really suspect Blu Rose all that much anymore since he went after me. I highly doubt he would've made a case on ANY player to defend himself if he were scum. And I doubt scum's safe claims were blue roles, especially not blue roles with an explanation of an action they do.

I'll also tell you now that the reason I was suspicious of Oath using "she" instead of "he" in his suspicions on me was because I figured he was another private communicator and that was his way of secretly communicating within the thread.

And, I want to call out to that Protector right now. Because Blu Rose has stated that Lauren was the one who would've taken that mafia KP Night 1, but she didn't die then. So going off of this, someone protected her, and if the protector did not protect Lauren, or was not told that their protection was successful, they need to tell us.

So, I can tell you all that Lauren was the unaccounted for KP, but what strikes me as weird is that she was also roleblocked. Vig-hunting, Mafia? Obviously, he was also protected.

Because, this confuses me so much. Blu Rose's role allows him to see every action that was cast on a player at night. He checked Lauren, it said there was a shot on her and she was roleblocked. Then he says Lauren was obviously protected. Why was there no report on a protection being on Lauren, then?

The she and he thing was a mistake. Somehow your part and Laurens part in my post got blended

Yeah, I know, I was just clearing up why I said that made me suspicious. :)
Again, Blu Rose viewing without posting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, I can tell you all that Lauren was the unaccounted for KP, but what strikes me as weird is that he was also roleblocked. Vig-hunting, Mafia? Obviously, he was also protected.

But like it strikes me as odd that Blu Rose would do the "he/she swap-up" as well. It just uneases me that you both were doing it. I feel there is something here...

Because, this confuses me so much. Blu Rose's role allows him to see every action that was cast on a player at night. He checked Lauren, it said there was a shot on her and she was roleblocked. Then he says Lauren was obviously protected. Why was there no report on a protection being on Lauren, then?
I don't know why there was no report, but I think someone said something about it a while ago...

Will the person protected be alerted if the protection was successful?

Oh, and, I had just forgotten to do the s/he thing, SP. Sorry about messing that up...

But, we need to focus on the task at hand; who are we going to lynch?

I don't know why there was no report, but I think someone said something about it a while ago...

Will the person protected be alerted if the protection was successful?

Oh, and, I had just forgotten to do the s/he thing, SP. Sorry about messing that up...

But, we need to focus on the task at hand; who are we going to lynch?

No, okay, you SAID Lauren had a hit and a roleblock cast upon her on Night 1. She didn't die, so you said she was protected, but there was no protection message on her. You need to explain this.

Sp got a quote for that?

A quote for what? For Blu Rose saying he got a report on Lauren being hit and roleblocked but not protected? Yeah, I already posted it and here it is again:

So, I can tell you all that Lauren was the unaccounted for KP, but what strikes me as weird is that he was also roleblocked. Vig-hunting, Mafia? Obviously, he was also protected.

Olive and alise, can you explain why you're voting for Blu Rose? Do you believe he is lying about his role?

Unless someone brings up a good enough case against someone, I'm going with Olive. She's been on my radar since I first brought her up a few days ago and she's the only person who's truly stuck out to me so far.

Kind of want Blu Rose to explain that unaccounted kp thing before I vote but i get the feeling that isn't going to happen. Olive seems to have logged into the forum since being brought under suspicion but hasn't said anything here or elsewhere that I know of. Also I know that claiming like that has shown us some decent insight but I hope there aren't any other players out their considering the same. You are narrowing down the number of unknowns and scum are going to have a higher chance now of targeting the more important blue roles we have left.

@superpenguin.
I haven't had any players contact me with the kind of role you explained, if that helps. Im guessing you could only use it at the start of day one, so thats day one/night one, day two/night two accounted for. Were you able to use the role again today? If you are telling the truth then I am going to take a guess and say that the person you chose to communicate with is being inactive. Don't feel the need to reveal that person but just consider them yourself if it is worth bringing anything forward to town that you find out about them. There is already 2-3 relatively inactive players from the past couple days that Im starting to wonder about, Olive included.

sorry for the wall of speculation but i really can't find anything else in past posts to comment on.

Kind of want Blu Rose to explain that unaccounted kp thing before I vote but i get the feeling that isn't going to happen.

My role, the Voyeur, allows me to see what happened to any one person over a Night.

The first Night I was in-game, I checked Lauren, and the PM from Karla states that Lauren had protective, roleblocking, and killing actions done to her/him*.

Gee, thanks for having your doubts on me checking in the morning...

*Happy, SP?

Olive and alise, can you explain why you're voting for Blu Rose? Do you believe he is lying about his role?

I voted before he made his defense, and then unvoted when I thought he was telling the truth. As for Olive, I think she voted after he made that defense.

lol I actually thought I would go to bed before you got here, nothing to do with your activity :p

Could have worded it better, sorry.

My current thoughts:

Blu Rose:
Hot damn Blu Rose. This post is the sort of thing we want to see from you! However, I find it off-putting that you role-claimed.​

alise:
Very easily swayed, goes with the general flow rather than producing own ideas. Overall getting a scummy vibe.​

Olive:
I don't understand a lot of her posts. I just don't follow the logic in them.​

Natty:
Posting, but not contributing. Very safe opinions that seem to feed off others. She's proved before that she can do much bette than this. I'm leaning towards scum.​

MrKisstoefur:
Posts feel off / awkward. I feel like he's trying to play dumb despite the fact he's played in multiple games already. Should be wat​

Ashtot:
Unless a form of brilliant foundation laying, I really don't think he would have challenged Alice. But the more I think about it the more I find it odd how he managed to pull that off so successfully.​

Gandalf:
Raises good points, but they're very safe opinions. I think he's someone to keep an eye on. I do agree with him that people need to stop role-claiming: you're helping the mafia.​

BlueLeaf:
No lasting impression on him. It's like, I read his posts then I instantly forget about him. Another person who appears to be playing it safe.​

LaurinaMN:
I'm getting no read at all on her.​

Superpenguin:
The only person who I definitely feel is town - although I'm disappointed with him for role-claiming. But it does explain what he said earlier (in relation to Trundle) about private communication roles. If you're scum I'm gonna cry.

Jeremy:
He's making good points, but they're brief. I'd like if he expanded more on what he's thinking.​

oath2order:
Is trying to keep conversation flowing. Contributes original ideas. The possible connection with Blu Rose that SP brought up is worrying, but it's the only thing that is otherwise making me doubt​

I find it really strange that Ashtot hasn't tried to lead us. He was basically clear as town, but he decided to just lay low and not help with lynches in any way. I don't understand why he would do that. He should've been leading us as a cleared town, not holding back like he was.

However, I've had suspicions on Olive for a while, and I have no problem voting her and I will do so now. :)

Back