Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

You literally need to stop. You're not "cool" or "edgy" for posts like that.

I do want to hear from Trundle ASAP.

either way, he was a distraction. Trundle, why were you so adamant that he was scum?

He could have been framed? we don't know this though as we can't see roles. Trundle, could be pulling our legs.. but hes really not that stupid, he'd know what we'd think after... he wouldn't purposely say that unless he was positive would he?

either way, he was a distraction. Trundle, why were you so adamant that he was scum?

He could have been framed? we don't know this though as we can't see roles. Trundle, could be pulling our legs.. but hes really not that stupid, he'd know what we'd think after... he wouldn't purposely say that unless he was positive would he?

Does anyone know if framers can affect more than detective inspections? What other role could it be anyway?

Hi everyone, I see you all want more information from me. There's really not much more to it.

1) I used my ability on PurplPanda last night who came back mafia-aligned.
2) I am not a Detective but am another role which I can't share otherwise it can potentially give mafia information on actions.
3) I don't think at the moment it's possible I'm insane, but these roles are closed so I could be wrong.

Hi everyone, I see you all want more information from me. There's really not much more to it.

1) I used my ability on PurplPanda last night who came back mafia-aligned.
2) I am not a Detective but am another role which I can't share otherwise it can potentially give mafia information on actions.
3) I don't think at the moment it's possible I'm insane, but these roles are closed so I could be wrong.
How can you use your role on someone and determine that they are mafia unless you are a detective? Really not following you here...

Oh I just saw what happened. I'm really not sure what happened there considering my action came back with him as mafia.

I see that I didn't make it to the voting thread in time to vote, I apologize as it is storming here and the power is in and out.

One thing I would like to point out, though, is that with all of the attention on purpl, trundle, gandalf, (and even oath a little earlier on), it would seem as though blue rose has, once again, gone off radar...

I still hold strong suspicion (based on evidences in an earlier post I made) to blue rose.

I am also now stating that gandalf lies on the fence in my eyes. I know he is being made topic of interest along with a few others now, but all I really have to go on is that the only posts he really makes are those of strong opinion when it comes to blaming someone else.

Last edited:
I want to go back to the apparent missing shot. We still don't know how Mafia KP is determined this game, but I think it's safe to safe lynching Alice didn't cause a drop in it.

Protected players this game won't get notified they are protected, so only the protectors have that information. Personally, I think it's important for the protector to out themself along with whom they successfully protected, at least out it at the right time. It's a way to give us clears on players. And I also believe if the protector is like a one-shot protection role or something similar to where they are practically powerless now, they should just out now. I also recommend any remaining Detectives to out a guilty report right when they get it.

Of course you guys may have different ideas, so thoughts on these ideas?

Also, for the lynch, I would recommend PurplPanda due to him defending Alice and favoring a lynch on Ashtot. The only thing that throws me off of Blu Rose right now is the stolen vote event. However, I don't think it'd be unheard of if the vote stealer is a mafia role, that they'd steal a vote from a fellow scum player.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also wouldn't be against a lynch on Olive.

I feel so ignored. D:

Why, if you don't mind my asking, would you not mind a lynch on me?

That wasn't even the part I was referring to, omg. >:|

But to answer you, it's just because you defended Alice and were always questioning what suspicions were on her. You seemed too concerned for her life.

A Modkill

Forgot to include this in the Night post.
Andelsky has been modkilled. They were Bill Gates
You are Bill Gates (Vanilla Town) - Welcome to another wonderful adventure with Kapp'n Cruise Lines where high fantasy meets the high seas! You're the billionnaire renowned programmer, business magnate and philanthropist! You didn't even pay to be on this cruise as you're good friends with Kapp'n himself. You get an emergency text message on your phone telling you some smackheads are trying to take over the ship. At first you think it's just Steve Jobs pulling another silly prank, but you remember that he's dead. Shiz just got real. You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck!

I see that I didn't make it to the voting thread in time to vote, I apologize as it is storming here and the power is in and out.

One thing I would like to point out, though, is that with all of the attention on purpl, trundle, gandalf, (and even oath a little earlier on), it would seem as though blue rose has, once again, gone off radar...

I still hold strong suspicion (based on evidences in an earlier post I made) to blue rose.

I am also now stating that gandalf lies on the fence in my eyes. I know he is being made topic of interest along with a few others now, but all I really have to go on is that the only posts he really makes are those of strong opinion when it comes to blaming someone else.

No editing, you have been warned.

Okay Purpl, I was reading the last couple pages and this stupid joking wasn't funny. -_- you made yourself more scummy looking by joking so much.

RIP Purpl and Andel.

May I ask why Andel was modkilled? Did she miss too many votes or something??

Oh my God. I was coming to vote and I completely thought that day ended tomorrow so I was good to go until then. Apparently not. Sorry everyone.

As for the post Blue Leaf and Oath brought up, I sincerely thought there was two kills every night in the beginning. Completely forgot that there was KP and we didn't know how many mafia there was. That's why I assumed someone was protected. Still trying to get used to the whole KP thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for the whole "getting used to," I mean that I still don't fully understand it. If there is 4 KP, does that mean they can kill four people each night or...? Sorry if I sound dumb. Haha

YxRhhkV.png

fricking told u beatches
u all suk
kids go to olive now she is ur mommy k
anyway

for you strong players who will hold this against me 7ever:
tumblr_mdyclzi7ip1ry9e1po1_500.gif
if fricking trundle comes and posts "whoops" literally going to cry
YxRhhkV.png
trundle u r a meanie
also oath only leaving my kids to olive bc i am her mistress byeeeeeee

You being bad at Mafia doesn't mean we're idiots. Just stop acting like a tard and we won't have to lynch you all the time, honestly.

LaurinaMN
God okay I don't want to rage at you like I did in Supernatural mafia.

YES this is a good call. Maybe Blu Rose pretended to have no vote? But then again pally can't vote today so...

LaurinaMN[/b]
God okay I don't want to rage at you like I did in Supernatural mafia.

[url=http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?181728-Pleasure-Cruise-Mini-Mafia-VIII&p=3070043#post3070043]YES
this is a good call. Maybe Blu Rose pretended to have no vote? But then again pally can't vote today so...

Why Lauren?
m/showthread.php?181728-Pleasure-Cruise-Mini-Mafia-VIII&p=3078439&viewfull=1#post3078439]Why Lauren?[/url]

I was actually in the middle of piecing together a case against PurplPanda at the time and had a theory going on in my head with last night's hits. Unfortunately, my lack of sleep made me lose track of times along with my working overnights causing me to lose my day, so I had nothing useful to bring to the table, back to square one.

NO EDITING

Purpl was town. Honestly if you think I have some kind of infallible evidence for why I thought that then you haven't played many games with me or been paying attention. I think the one thing I usually get right is calling out dumb bandwagons and this game I warned you about Purpl from a mile off. Trundles post has me interested though, but i do believe that if he has some kind of action then i would bank on him being framed or insane as already mentioned. I dunno what kind of stupid scum player would put their neck on the line to bandwagon a player like Purpl but whatever. Trundle has admitted in the past how bad he thinks he is at playing scum so it's still a possibility. If i wanted to get some Dolbspiracies going then I might even say he made himself look scummy because he is scum and doesn't want people to be thinking he isn't scum. Following?

@oath2order and blueleaf

I vouched for one of you before (blueleaf) but i'm looking at you both now in a new light. It kinda looks like you both miss pm's so much that you are resorting to questions in the thread which will hurt town with their answers.

I disagree, the only posts i have really put any blame on players is this one now and my vote for Blu Rose in the thread. Everyones posts are pretty opinionated and if you go back I did provide all the reasoning against Blu. Don't know what you are trying to start here either because this is really the only attention I have received so far. Interesting. Not to mention either that i basically started the suspicions on Blu rose which were then swept right under the rug and bought up again by other players.

Sorry for being late. I was at uni today and at a wake for the better half of yesterday. This is all i can really get together at the moment because Im feeling a bit dopey and sad, but i'm sure there are some things I am missing. Rip purpl, even though you shot yourself in the foot and then picked your nose with the gun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oop. forgot to mention on blu rose that the suspicions i'm referring to are from the alice / ashtot showdown. I know their name was thrown around a couple time before then.

Back