• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia Voting Thread

Going down in history as the worst town. Great job guys on topping Mafia IV.

How did I know Purpl was Town? Night zero, I inspected Purpl. He was town. I couldn't have made it anymore obvious but you guys are actually ********. sorry.

Night one I inspected Lauren. She was Town. Didn't see me attacking her again after that.

Night two I inspected oath2order. He was Town. Great work lynching him during the night guys.

Last night I inspected Laurina and guess what. She was town.

I am The Stowaway. It says in my pm that I hid on bored and rummage around through peoples luggage while they are away. No one knows I am here and, from my nosy behaviour, i am able to determine one persons allegiance during the night. feel free to continue voting me because I'm done and have an exam to do.

Jer
Blu Rose
Alise

/ ignore

- - - Post Merge - - -

meant for previous post, wrong thread.

##Unvote

##Vote: Superpenguin

Aren't you town if Blu Rose is scum? This totally violates your win condition.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

##UNVOTE
##VITE:MrKisstorfur

- - - Post Merge - - -

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Gandalf

##VOTE: Superpenguin

- - - Post Merge - - -

They have to be bluffing on him.

Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 6

MrKisstoefur - 0 - Superpenguin, Jeremy, Natty, Superpenguin,
Gandalf - 4 - Superpenguin, Blu Rose, alise, BlueLeaf - (L-2)
Superpenguin - 6 - Jeremy, Natty, Gandalf, MrKisstoefur, Tina, The Hammerer - (L-0)

Superpenguin will be lynched.
Players not voting: Laurina

##Vote: MrKisstofur

Sorry but it must be done. t-t We'll have a statue constructed with an engraved description of your contribution to mafias victory.

Back