• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ~Kärnan Vacation Residence~ villager holding service! [NO VACANCY]

trenchdragon

Bells
Feedback
100% (58) +
Hi everyone!

I recently started my second town K?rnan (Share-nenn) and wasn't sure what to do with it, so I thought I'd do a villager holding service. It's based off a town I used to live in back in Sweden. I see a lot of people who need their dreamies held when they start a new file or if they're completing the 16 villager cycle, so I thought I'd help out! If I do end up holding one of your villagers, just give me a shout whenever you need them back and I'll work on cycling them out for you.

Current residents of K?rnan *This means I cannot hold any of these villagers at the moment*

tumblr_inline_mpkmwfekO31qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkp8812Ob1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkreblaVI1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkr9tjYfh1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkmwl9ybf1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkpxa30CX1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrt9RSxA1qz4rgp.gif

~Please refer to the rules below before posting!~ Also remember to add THIS FC and not the one in my profile info: 2938-8088-2265.

1. I can only hold ONE of your villagers. Exceptions are only made for good friends, but if you're really desperate, we can try to negotiate something.
2. Please keep in mind that if you ask me to start cycling out your villager and someone already asked for theirs back first, then they will take priority. I ask that you be patient during this process as I can only cycle out one at a time. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
3.Do not lurk or ask to adopt any of the villagers in this town! This is not a cycling thread. You can find my cycling thread here.
4. Please be polite and courteous. I am doing this because I want to, nobody is making me, so I ask that you appreciate the time that goes into this service.
5. When you come and pick up a villager, PLEASE NO RUNNING! I will end the session and give you a bad wifi rating.
6. If you request a slot and I don't hear anything for 24 hours, then I have the right to give the spot to another person. All you have to do is communicate.
7. I do not currently have a waiting list, mainly because it wouldn't make sense. People wanting others to hold their villagers usually want them out fairly quickly.

~

ON VACATION:
1. Hanaberas tumblr_inline_mpkqnoTefo1qz4rgp.gif
2. Mimi14 tumblr_inline_mpks1zF6OO1qz4rgp.gif
3. Jupiter tumblr_inline_mpkrtvHwJk1qz4rgp.gif
4. trafalgar image.jpg

Last edited:
Could you hold pekoe for me for a few days??

omg i will take the last slot for Fang actually ;-;! Would you like to take him right now?

May you please hold Peanut for me?
Oh my gosh I am so sorry I just re read it x3

Last edited:
May you please hold Peanut for me?
Oh my gosh I am so sorry I just re read it x3

So sorry! :( good luck with peanut.

Edit: More slots made, one more left for the ninth villager!

Share this with friends if you know somebody who needs a villager held!

Last edited:
Is the spot still open ? If so can you please hold Poppy for me ? C:

Oh oops, just saw you were going offline cx

Last edited:
Is the spot still open ? If so can you please hold Poppy for me ? C:

Oh oops, just saw you were going offline cx

I am going offline meaning I can't trade on my 3DS but can still communicate on mobile :) I would happily hold poppy for you but she's living in this town at the moment. :( Sorry! I forgot to add her to the list of villagers living in town. Good luck!

Could you hold Merengue for me? I'm resetting so I'd like to keep her safe for a couple of days...

Back