• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokemon- Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWonky

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
MAY 7th 2014

Ok, so Nintendo just released a teaser trailer about the new Gen 3 sequels/remakes.

I'm super excitedhow about you? Hopefully more info will be released in CoroCoro and E3

NOTE- I will try my best to update this thread accordingly as more news comes and I will put information in spoiler tags if you don't want to be ruined.

May 10th/11th 2014-

Pokemon Get TV showed a miniscule amount of gameplay last night. Here it is-

As dissapointing as it was, atleast it's something.

Last edited:
YOU GUYS......,,.,.W,.W,. I CANT BRE ATHE EAFI COSHEONEY ENGKDSALFD

- - - Post Merge - - -

we can all finally say for rea l,,,

HOENN CONFIRMED

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

Hype-Train-TRAVIS-1.png

sorry im really excited right now sorry for spam omg ...;;;...

im actually looking forward to this, there is so much potential for this, hopefully they dont disapoint

^^^^ i think that's why they did XY first, as a test run! a lot of people were complaining that it seemed unfinished or whatever..

but imagine when they've worked out all the bugs anD THEY MADE THIS GLORU SIORU S GAME IM I CAN T TYPE I'M SO EX CITED

AND IT SAYS NEW ADVENTURE MEANING IT'S A SEQUEL!!! TY NINTENDO -KKISSES- OMFG AAAAAH EXCITED DOESNT EVEN EXPLAIN OMG!!!

OH DAYUM! So getting both. Please please have secret bases as a streetpass option. I miss secret bases.

OH.
MY.
GOD.

ITS ABOUT TIME NINTENDO

OMGOMGOMGOMG you won't believe the seizure I'm having right now.

Oh **** yeah, Secret bases were awesome ;-;

I wanna port my X team over to when I buy Alpha Sapphire, I assume Gamefreak will keep to that.

I CNNAT T BREHAHTHE SOMEONEA HELEP MEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS IS AMAZING PURE BEAUTIFUL NESS I M SO HAPPY

I'm soooooo excited XD I've been waiting for this for the past 3 years and it has finally come out. I saw it at Pokecommunity linking to serebii. I thought it was a joke so I inspected the URL, nothing wrong. I decided to go to Serebii myself and it was there. Can't wait. I'm gonna pick up Alpha Sapphire because Sapphire was my first game :)

Is it confirmed that it's a sequel? That would be swell c:

I wonder if we'll be able to catch the most recent gen Pokemon!

OMYFG

HOOOOEEEEEEEEENNN COOOOONNNNNFFFFIIIIIIIIIRRRRRMMMEEEDDD

*shats pants*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back