• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokemon- Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, What are they going to do about the Trumpets?

Okay I have to list everything I love about Ruby and Sapphire.

Contests. They had the best contests. They were simple and not ridiculous like in future games. They need to add online contests.
The Battle Frontier was awesome post-game content.
Secret Bases were so fun. I can definitely see them coming back and being used for like StreetPass.
Diving was so fun!

I really hope the game has a full-fledged day/night system where it actually becomes dark. I loved that in DPP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, What are they going to do about the Trumpets?

Sorry, what Trumpets?

Anyone else think the covers are of Mega-Evolutions? They look a bit different.
Could be, But they've had those marks shine in the Anime itself if I recall, But who knows.

Speaking of Mega Evolutions, I hope Swampert and Sceptile get them too.

I hope they do a promo for them like they did X and Y, that may be the only way I'd ever get one of them xD

Also do you guys think they might consider putting the Three Legendary beasts in this version? Since it was cut out in the the original releases of Ruby & Sapphire although the music was kept.

Also I swear if they Shiny lock any of the legendaries...zzz

Last edited:
the box art just look like theyre lighted differently, i dont think theyre megas

(that said i am remaining optimistic they will get megas)

Last edited:
ZOMG, I'm only just getting over my X and Y obsession!!! So..6 months til my life is taken over again, roll on November! ^_^

I'd also like to see secret bases make a comeback, loved that feature, really added a little special something to the gameplay. I hope they add plenty of post-game stuff in these new games, X and Y was kinda lacking in that department imo. It'd be neat to visit other regions, like in the post-game content of gen 2/HGSS.

Last edited:
ZOMG, I'm only just getting over my X and Y obsession!!! So..6 months til my life is taken over again, roll on November! ^_^

I'd also like to see secret bases make a comeback, loved that feature, really added a little special something to the gameplay. I hope they add plenty of post-game stuff in these new games, X and Y was kinda lacking in that department imo. It'd be neat to visit other regions, like in the post-game content of gen 2/HGSS.
Or maybe not another region but new places like FireRed and LeafGreen. Those Sevii Islands provided so much post game.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

Hype-Train-TRAVIS-1.png

THIS THIS THIS

I'm surprised it's happening. I can't wait for the contests and the 3d models for the gym leaders and elite four. Hope Steven is champion in this one or at least let us battle him several times in the post-game.

Didn't Nintendo say that Mega Evolutions were Kalos only? I doubt they would make more mega evolutions, even though I want a Mega Sceptile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back