• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

^ Im reading this now.

i agree with pally, satiric is suspicious. he and jeremy are just framing me. i `PMed jeremy and he has just turned his back on me. lynch me if you want but it won't do any better than what jeremy and satiric are doing together.

i know you're all going to lynch me but at least i have contributed with this last post. at least i believe I'm right

If so I want to see the pm now.

Just note when I was playing as scum I found it incredibly frustrating when players I felt were suspicious enough to lynch during the day were cleared simply by roleclaiming. I've seen a couple players in here reflecting that same feeling.

On Sataric, I feel there would be a great deal more blue deaths than there have been so far if they were scum. blurgh study bye for now.

uIOc7rq.jpg

"I'm innocent!" MissNoodle screamed, "Please, just let me go." MissNoodle sat on a beaten up wooden chair with her hands tied behind her back. The crowd of townspeople sat watching, sitting in the Church's pews. They all remained silent, praying for her, hoping that she'd be okay in the end.

A priest gracefully entered through the doors, and made his way down the isle. "Have no fear, dear child," he said to MissNoodle sympathetically, "you will soon be free again."

The priest stood in front of MissNoodle and began, "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, et secta diabolica." MissNoodle covered her ears and let out a screech. "Ergo draco maledicte et sectio, Ergo draco maledicte et legio secta diabolica."

MissNoodle pulled her head back and wailed. Her flickered pitch black and widened. "It's useless!" she cried out with laughter, "If I'm going, I'm taking this meatsuit with me!"

"Ut Eccl?siam tuam sec?ra tibi f?cias servire libert?te, te rog?mus, audi nos."

MissNoodle, the Banshee, was exorcised.

Night will end in 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. Night will end Tuesday May 6th, 2:00 PM Central Time. You must submit your actions by Tuesday, 1:30 PM Central Time. Anything after 1:30 will not be accepted.

Players remaining: 14/31
Mafia KP = 1 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

And i thought missnoodle is innocent can someone tell me whats going on (or im not paying attention in game).

I think it's all coming together now.
I agree - Well done everyone.

I will not speak too much before Night is over and we have further evidence to help our cause, but I feel the need to briefly address the River situation. Although some of the things she said about me was unfair and untrue, I did certainly provoke her into getting angry and upset - I was a bit suspicious of her and thought that it'd be a good way to getting her to start talking more and perhaps slip up. And she definitely did say a couple of things that raised some red flags for me. But it's hard to tell if she did that just because she was angry, or because she's actually Mafia - And that is a serious flaw in my strategy.

More importantly however, provoking people to open up (although proven effective) makes the game less enjoyable for everyone involved, and causes for unnecessary heated arguments here and there. For that I want to sincerely apologize, and I will try to find different methods to gather information.

Hooray! More of the evil scum has been destroyed by justice (and lynches)! I hope the Angel choose well tonight. We're lucky she can't get roleblocked two nights in a row so she will be able to protect people tonight.

Here's a crazy theory, but I am not sure it adds up - Please help me out here!

There was a kill missing from the previous night phase. Yet as Kuma just said, our Angel claims to have been RoleBlocked - So it could obviously not heal anyone that night. Our Veteran also claims to not have been targeted, and there should have been a message if the Reviver got killed but got brought back to life. As far as I know, there are no other protective roles around, as I believe the Jack of all Trades used his healing ability earlier on and got shot that night either way.

... So what if the Mafia member in question simply did not use their action? Is that a possibility? Then our supposed Angel (Who has not been checked by our Detective) could have claimed to have been RoleBlocked when in truth that person is Mafia, and simply knew that MissNoodles the Banshee would not have targeted anyone that night. Does that make sense? Hmm..

Good job, guys! 2 more scum left!

Here's a crazy theory, but I am not sure it adds up - Please help me out here!

There was a kill missing from the previous night phase. Yet as Kuma just said, our Angel claims to have been RoleBlocked - So it could obviously not heal anyone that night. Our Veteran also claims to not have been targeted, and there should have been a message if the Reviver got killed but got brought back to life. As far as I know, there are no other protective roles around, as I believe the Jack of all Trades used his healing ability earlier on and got shot that night either way.

... So what if the Mafia member in question simply did not use their action? Is that a possibility? Then our supposed Angel (Who has not been checked by our Detective) could have claimed to have been RoleBlocked when in truth that person is Mafia, and simply knew that MissNoodles the Banshee would not have targeted anyone that night. Does that make sense? Hmm..

Then we should check the supposed Angel. There's no more War, so we should be able to talk about inspections in thread. If they turn red, we lynch them.

Then we should check the supposed Angel. There's no more War, so we should be able to talk about inspections in thread. If they turn red, we lynch them.

We should be careful what's revealed on the thread. Obviously, if someone turn out to be mafia it should be posted on the thread so that we know to lynch them. However, we want to keep as many of the blue roles anonymous to the mafia as we can.

That's probably pretty clear/obvious already, but just to be 100% sure.

Sorry everyone, I completely destroyed my laptop, so have to post from my phone.

DAY FIVE

Sataric, the Baker, has been killed.

You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch, DAY Five will end Thursday May 8th, 3:30 PM central time. Be patient with Night Four PMs, thank you.

12/31 players remain, it takes 7 to lynch.

Last edited:
I think the remaining scum are in this list: ITYW, Yui Z, River or Kuma.

Yui Z, ITYW and River all claim baker. There's already 4 bakers dead, and I with quite a bit of confidence, remove ITYW from the list. He claims to be the baker that saves Trundle day 1. Kuma claims angel and I think it's highly likely that there's 2 doctors this game. That leaves Yui Z and River. There's 31 players in this game. Subtract the (assuming) 5 mafia and 4 horsemen, that's 22 players. Next, we have the blue roles. There's 9 individual blue roles, and I know 2 of the roles repeat (DT and Vig), and I think it's safe to assume that there's a repeat of the doctor. That's 12 blue roles which means there's 10 townies left, and I believe ITYW is the last green left-which means Yui Z and River are the remaining scum.

Oh and I just found out River returned Banshee to the detective.

Back